Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-26-19

Iraqi

10-26-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The truth is the riots and protests are escalating in Iraq. Civil unrest is becoming evident. Iraq is doing everything It can just to keep things from falling apart. No reforms, no investment and no laws are being passed. If and when there is ever any currency reform it'll be when the country is stable, the laws are passed to invite in foreign investment, people are working, and Iraq has something to export other than oil. Only then can the CBI create the conditions to allow the currency to rise.

10-25-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...ALAQ HAS COME OUT ONCE AGAIN...AND EVEN DURING THIS CHAOS...TO TALK ABOUT THE MONETARY REFORM. THE CBI IS OVERSEEING THE REACTION OF TODAY AND IMO...IS TRYING TO TELL THE CITIZENS TO CALM DOWN SO THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ. BASED ON OUR STUDY...EXACTLY WHAT WE TOLD YOU WOULD HAPPEN TODAY.

10-25-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...last night, yesterday...they were sending out trounces of large funds...The funding is in place - The money is there - waiting for us...we were supposed to receive our notifications before lunchtime today – So what happened? Treasury stopped it from going this morning because there was a change in the number of currencies that were going to be put out in the first offering or the first basket...ultimately the plan is to not have but one release not a second or third or fourth basket - those days are gone...they don’t want those of us that are a part of this first offering to double up and purchase additional currency that we know are going in the second or third or fourth basket...that was decided on this morning...that’s how close we are...

10-25-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I believe that it is conceivable that we would get started hopefully not pushed off until Monday - or even Saturday... But, we can’t say for sure... ...we’re not to talk about rates so I won’t but I will say that our sources that are close to the forex are saying that the value of certain currencies we have are continually going up... We know that Iraq has way passed their 72 hr window – I believe it’s just a matter of timing for everything to get released to us and hopefully that is soon rather than later...

10-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ This thing can go anytime...even a weekend imo... The reset is not dependent on a day or time. A lot of unrest in Iraq...this will continue until they get the new rate... My contacts in Iraq feel they will see they new rate this weekend...We are in the middle of one of the biggest events in history right now…

dinarguru.com