Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-7-18

Iraqi

3-7-2018 Newshound Breitling They said they got it [note count] down to 4 billion notes. In my mind they are looking at the different denominations. One of the generals who put the currency out that you and I have…american general…he said Iraq’s goal, very specific, is to get to a billion notes and those billion notes will represent their wealth. It’s that easy. The reality is they are at 4 billion and when we get at a billion they said they plan to get it to $3.25. That’s all the information we have. There hasn’t been any [updated] reports. I haven’t seen anything.

3-7-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Parliamentary Energy: The law of the National Oil Company will give a share to every Iraqi citizen" It has taken years. But it did pass and having them all agree on it was the biggest hurdle. Finally profit sharing is addressed. This is the biggy. The entire world has been waiting for this and now it is done.

3-7-2018 Intel Guru Delta [Is this a mistake?? I just received an alert email from investing.com] VERY INTERESTING TIME...ALSO IT'S IN REAL TIME 1USD=11.74IQD...ALSO 52 WK LOW IS SHOWING 1-1 (wink) IT DID HAPPEN BEFORE...BUT THIS TIME COULD BE SOMETHING ...LIKE WE SAID...IT MIGHT SHOW FIRST ON FOREX...WE WILL SEE.

3-6-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 NOW...THINGS ARE...FAST...EXPEDITIOUS.

3-6-2018 Newshound Breitling …They’re going to add value to their currency…their plan was to rebuild their economy and…they wanted to get as modern as possible and be able to get outside of the oil industry. They wanted to be able to diversify so they had a little bit of insurance. And that’s still their intent. The first step in order for them to do that is to add value to their currency. That way they have purchasing power to be able to go out in the world and compete with their own currency…it’s very very simple….they have 2 options to revalue. They can revalue in an up market or they can revalue in a down market. There’s no way they are going to get out of it. Either way they have plans to do so. Nothing has changed. If you look at their original statements that came out of the CBI, the Ministry of Planning and Parliament…when they went to the IMF they said they wanted to get their currency back to $3.25…Iraq has a plan. It hasn’t changed. The only opinion that should concern you is the CBI, the Ministry of Planning and Parliament. Nothing has changed.

3-6-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Parliamentary Energy: The law of the National Oil Company will give a share to every Iraqi citizen" Quote: "The Iraqi oil and energy committee revealed on Tuesday that the Iraqi National Oil Company (INCOC) will include at least 10 percent of the funds in the first experiment in the country, while one of the funds will give each Iraqi citizen residing within the country a share of that percentage." woohoo...

3-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Sadrists rally against corruption in Baghdad ahead of elections" Quotes: "Supporters of fiercely pro-Iraq Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr gather on Friday at the nation’s capital. Some held signs reading “the people demand accountability for the corrupt...Others read “million-man march, reformist, electoral, walking towards reform....The country is set to hold May 12 parliamentary elections." This may be some of the best news yet. Seeing Sadr and his people on this side of things is a very, very big deal.

3-6-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...REPORTEDLY FROM A FEW SOURCES - IRAQI TV IS SHOWING LOWER DENOMS GIVING THE CITIZENS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THEM AND WHAT TO EXPECT. - TIME WILL TELL

3-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I still don’t get all the excitement that the rate was in the budget therefore they had to pass the budget to get the RV. ...There is no new rate contained within the budget. The budget simply states the allowance of funding in dinars. ...Now having said all this I am told the budget passing parliament was a mandate to move ahead with the reinstatement of the currency...it is all part of having a structured government and a democracy in motion. They must be able to manage the oil revenue in a responsible way and distribute it to the nation and for the good of the nation. It can not go to corrupt officials. It is also part of resolving the Article 140. This is why the budget was so important. I believe now we will see a massive amount of news come out of the CBI all of a sudden on the continuance of the project to delete the zeros, as they educate the citizens on the even [event ?] about to take place. Wait and watch!

dinarguru.com