Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-16-18

Iraqi

12-16-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In an interview with "The New Arab", Muhsin al-Alaq, Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq , talks about a difficult monetary and financial stage that has passed through his country,..." The Alak interview has told us that they are at a 6/1 (16.5%) good to bad ratio with loans. ...he tells us that they have loans of 37 Billion Dinar of good and 6 billion Dinars worth ($5,000,000.00 USD) of bad. It is not a bad ratio for what they have been through to date. My point is that the value of the 6 bln Dinars is key that Alak points it out, imo. Why? Well it gives a value of that 6 bln. Alak cannot openly come out and tell us a rate or a date literally to the tee.. But, he can in my opinion indirectly point us to it with forward guidance.

12-16-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan If we look at the value he places on the 6 billion dinar you get $.83 per unit or dinar in dollar terms. 6 bln IQD = 5 mln USD or $.83 per USD. So then that means 37 Billion Dinars equates to $30,710,000.00 USD. Now remember that he can't tell you yet, that the zeros are dropped, as they haven't as far as I can tell, yet. But, we expect them to when the time is right as he clearly taught us through articles. The 6 billion dinars becomes 6 million once they delete three zeros off the exchange rate and thus 37 billion dinars becomes 37 million by definition.

12-16-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...when the HCL is done, it is done. There are a relatively small number of moving parts to a finalized HCL - it's a Law that is pretty clearly defined in purpose and intent.

12-15-2018 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Hitti: Investors are waiting for the government to stabilize its commitments" ...it has been fascinating for me to follow the news about the fight against ISIS then the start of investment coming into Iraq. Investment conferences have come and gone though without the major reconstruction we would like to see. This article may have the answer why. Quote: "The head of the Iraqi Reconstruction Fund, Mustapha al-Hiti, said Saturday that the countries investing in Iraq are waiting for the stability of the Iraqi government to start implementing its pledges."

12-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Many are saying the dinar is now international. Is this true? Confirmed by the CBI – DINAR IS NOT YET INTERNATIONALLY REINSTATED. The CBI also wanted to tell me that Iraq’s currency is NOT yet internationally recognized as it still has to be reinstated in the financial trading sectors as from the war sanctions. They know about lots of rumors and speculation is floating around that is it. They told me that it is one thing to be ready and have all the banking reforms in place in order to conduct international transactions but another reality to conduct business with the outside banking system once again using a VALUED dinar. Currently they are attempting to make this transition to de-peg off the dollar but it is difficult but they know it has to be done and is planned “sooner than later”.

dinarguru.com