9-24-2011 Guru Bear5642 IRAQ HAS THE BALL NOW AND SHABIBI HAS STUCK HIS NECK OUT AND ALL EYES ARE ON HIM. S IS TIRED OF THEM PLAYING GAMES WITH IRAQ AND THEY NEED TO RELEASE THEM FROM THE NONSENSE WHICH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. WE JUST NEED TO STAY FOCUSED AND NOT START GUESSING. WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS

9-24-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieoilMan site] I WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHABBI SAYS, AS I FEEL THIS IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN FOR SO LONG NOW. I AM AWARE OF THE BEHIND THE DOORS CLOSED MEETING LAST NIGHT AT THE UN WITH SHABBI AND HE LAYED DOWN THE LAW TO THE UN--TO PUT IT MILDLY. THE DISCENTION LAST NIGHT WAS OVER THE DESPARITY OF THE RATE---EUROPE AND THE USA WANTED 1 RATE AND THE IMF WANTED ANOTHER AND SHABBI SAID NEITHER ONE WOULD EFFECT THE RATE HE DEEMED FEASIBLE------BOTH RATES WERE HIGH.

9-24-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Shabibi is NOT GIVING A SPEECH - he is merely making opening remarks at the meeting. The World Bank has assisted Iraq with its finances for some time..this is just a "where do we stand today" meeting and discussion of the prepared report. Shabibi told the UN and others at last night's meeting that they were shackeling Iraq and that he needed the freedom to get his work done

9-24-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Dr. Shabibi will be speaking today, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at The World Bank in Washington, D.C. The meeting is from 2pm until 3:30pm EST. The meeting is entitled: Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review. the World Bank will host a discussion on a new comprehensive report about Iraq’s Financial Sector. The report highlights the potential of the country, ongoing reforms and remaining challenges.

9-24-2011 Guru Frank26 Today President Talabani made a speech before the UN and indicated that he wants to increase Iraqi wages by 4 times their current value. A value close to 3.60. PresidentTalabani mentioned that Iraq was "totally out of any sanctions." Working to confirm Chapter 7.

9-24-2011 Guru Mailman17 THIS IMO IS AND ALWAYS WAS ON A TIMELINE, BUT A VERY WELL LAID OUT TIMELINE. THEY CERTAINLY TRIED THEIR BEST TO KNOCK US OFF COURSE. MALIKI TRIED AND WAS WARNED REPEATEDLY AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO CHANGE THE HCL THAT WENT TO PARLIMENT. THE KURDS ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN THAT. NOW THE ACTUAL HCL AS PER 2007 WITH MINOR ADJUSTMENTS' IS WHAT PARLIMENT WILL VOTE ON. WE SHALL SEE JUST WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN TALABANI AND THE EMIR. I THINK...ITS DONE BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TELL US. EVERYTHING IS IN OUR FAVOR THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, NADA THAT DOESNT TELL ME THIS THING IS SO FRIGGIN RIPE TO PICK IT WOULD FALL OFF THE TREE IF I WASNT THERE, THATS HOW CLOSE WE ARE. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

9-23-2011 Guru Gary they are now sovereign. This will go off with no announcement, the rates will just go live… THEY CAN’T BE A SOVEREIGN NATION WITHOUT CURRENCY, GET READY!

9-23-11 Guru TonyTNT the world bank meeting with Shabibi will take place tomorrow Saturday at 2pm …the meeting in Iraq will be tonight with Parliament so we could hear news from this meeting tonight. this week stuff was approved, changed and signed - the RV is not showing yet – some are expecting it still today –some say Sunday we may see it – If they do it today, Friday, it would show in the Forex systems by Monday – so this could happen for Sunday business. Today, tomorrow anytime is a good time.

9-23-2011 Guru American Contractor The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and his advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh have been attending private meetings in Washington D.C. this week and will be leaving back to Baghdad today.

9-23-2011 Guru Adam Montana Talibani is insinuating that they are out of Chapter 7...what I know is that things are looking HOT right now, I have been waiting for the Chapter 7 announcement... unfortunately it has to come from the UN...not sure if Talibani is blowing smoke or jumping the gun but I’m inclined to believe he is jumping the gun and talking about stuff he should really be holding off on...all we have is Talibani’s word which is better than nothing but it’s not enough to cash in on... that means we’re super close...will be back as soon as I have something CONCRETE...

9-23-2011 Guru OKIE OIL MAN TALIBANI'S SPEECH TO THE UN WHICH WAS THE PREREQUISITE TO THE SPEECH SHABBI WILL GIVE BEFORE THE WORLD BANK TOMMOROW AFTERNOON. THEY ARE OUT FROM UNDER CHAPTER 7 AND NOW ARE OFFICIALLY SOVERIGN THEY ARE NOW FREE TO R/V AT ANY TIME. REMEMBER SHABBI LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCT 1. THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. THE INTEL RECEIVED TODAY WOULD FILL A LARGE BOOK AND IS ONLY POINTING TO THE POSITIVE FACT OF WHERE WE ARE NOW. EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND THE RATE QUOTED THIS MORNING WAS GREAT...--EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED FINALLY. JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTIVATION PATIENTLY AS IT WILL COME VERY SHORTLY.

9-23-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... so the RV rate is $3.63...take the projected annual income of $8,000 and divide by the current annual income of $2,200 and you get $3.636. the current annual income per capita is listed by UNICEF as well as other places. now we wait for Shabibi to speak at the World Bank tomorrow.

9-23-2011 Guru Foghorn we are still in the window of our lifetime. My information from my brother remains the same.. green dots showing. There is know doubt that we [are] seeing and hearing of the staging by banks, and Iraq itself with their lower denoms and credit card activation services. We are right there and at some point soon, this will just happen

9-23-2011 Guru BGG No matter what the current "news", rumor or hopes....we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.