Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self Proclaimed gurus 4/8/12

Thanks

Self Proclaimed gurus 4/8/12

4-8-2012 Cap1 WELLS FARGO JUST RECEIVED NOTIFICATION OF REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. Now, go and have a happy easter!

4-8-2012 Footforward i have heard of several iraqi citizens that live in the us have been called by their families and told to go back to iraq NOW...AS in they got on the next plane to go back home because they expect the rv any time.

4-8-2012 Hammerman got phone call that they had indeed put a vote of no confidence against Maliki with conditions...if he plays nice and RVs before Weds then he will have lifetime safety for him and his Buds...they will exile in Germany or England if he doesnt behave, the sanctions will be swift and severe...he will be aggressively pursued...they also covered up the completion of the NC...the Maliki no confidence and the pardon...was all a part of it...this was all accomplished in the NC. S & M will do the final phase of live rates within the next couple of days...this is the real deal... look for monday night into Tuesday.

4-8-2012 8Ball Shabibi is trying to do his job...Maliki wants to replace him...the news says there is something up...I thought by Tuesday it would be done...Obama called Barzani to Washington...Maliki must meet with Barzani and Talibani...its all about finishing the government etc and then yes finally to our RV. I think Shabibi may have pulled the trigger and Maliki is trying to replace him..two consecutive CBI auctions have no cash going into the weekend. If Maliki replaces him then he will control the CBI and could reset what was done.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-08-2012 at 07:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread