Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-14-2020

Iraqi

10-14-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 [Iraqi citizens]...please go to the banks. I actually thought they were going to tell you this last Thursday. Yeah, to go to the banks. Maybe this week? Maybe next week. But the thing though, Iraqi citizens, you know they are about to call you into the banks. And you know IMO what they are going to show you. You're all excited about it. The monetary reform is at a stage right now where it must succeed with the Iraqi citizens. This is the final step of the monetary reform...citizens they are about to to come into the banks of Iraq. What they are going to do is show you these big blown up picture of the new currency...

10-14-2020 Intel Guru Footforward I would exercise some caution over a rate being posted in the Gazette. I can't fathom they would post a real rate in there before the actual RV has happened.

10-14-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan We see the White Papers are today issued accordingly. We wait and see the details within them. I'll bet the world is watching...imo They know from all that Iraq has spoken about of late and in DC... Game on! imo.

10-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Article: "In details ... Al-Kazemi's white paper reaches the Iraqi Parliament" Quote: "a parliamentary source said that the government reform paper had reached the Iraqi parliament for a vote." ...the odds are parliament will not be allowed to start the approval process of the reforms until Sunday the 18th at the earliest. Watch their patterns...the reforms you know for a fact are married to the rate change.

10-13-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Not much has changed since last week except that the “white paper” has been finally sent to parliament. It does include reforms with the ending of the currency auctions and the “project to delete the zeros”. So, this is all very good news for us. We have already heard that the re-education process is underway but I am still waiting for confirmation on this with solid proof from articles in the news media. So hold that thought… We may be heading for a January 2021 reinstatement after all.

10-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I do have a legitimate true insider. I just don't talk about him. You know who he is. I'm not gong to say by name. We talk like 5 times a week...we became really good friends...one of the things I did get permission to talk about because it was mentioned in passing was...you can confirm the [lower denoms] do exist and they are there...we have no date on when these things are going to be released. We have no idea. I could confirm indeed the lower denominations are there...they're real...

10-13-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [do you think we will RV before the election?] At this point - yes…i think we will RV before the election. Keep in mind this is not just an American event…it involves all the countries of the world.

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [are you hearing anything about white papers being agreed to?] I believe the white papers outline a plan that's being followed already. I think what they were voting on was the implementation of the financial reform. To me if they have implemented article 140, (which I believe they have) the RV can't be far behind. Article 140 to me is more telling then the white papers. White papers are a plan. Article 140 is evidence the plan is moving forward in my opinion because article 140 is absolutely useless with out an RV. So my long winded answer is yes. But I think this vote was only to vote on what the white paper suggests for financial reform. For some of you who are newer, article 140 is something we have been watching for, for nearly a decade.

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 & Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick ...the flow of information of the monetary reform is already happening...the monetary reform itself, the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, all the mathematics, all the laws, everything that is needed in order to introduce, to announce, the new exchange rate, the new small category notes is all in place. In fact it's not only in place it's already functioning...that's why you wonder none of this makes sense...this information is coming out, has been coming out and the information coming out right now is the end and there's no stopping this information to the citizens. There's no stopping it...there's not stopping the information about to come out to the citizens...

10-13-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] All eyes are on Iraq right now…hoping for a vote on the “White papers”. [the white papers have been approved] Then this could be huge for us in the morning. I do not know what that means for the rollout- there is a lot of smoke surrounding it. I am being told there may be a day or 2 delay...It is still expected mid-week though… [I heard the rate was in the Gazette in iraq.] Not yet…the Gazette will be printed on Wed (tomorrow) or Saturday. There is a whole lot of ******* and they expect the rate tomorrow in the Gazette. So cross your fingers and watch it closely.

10-13-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...what does that mean - Raising the dollar against the dinar? ...that would be bad for us. That means they would increase the number of dinars you get against the US dollar. We don't want that. We want them to decrease the number of dinars we get for every US dollar to the point where now they increase the number of dollars you get verses dinar. There was some confusion in here. When they're saying 'raising a dollar against the dinar' that's devaluing the dinar. We don't want that...raising the dinar against the dollar is increasing the value of the dinar and devaluing the value of the dollar...don't get them confused...

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO we are already there. Kinda shocking isn't it? To say something like that...I don't say things lackadaisically. They have a reason. They have a purpose. They also have a lot of time and study behind it. What they're doing is going about the business of giving it to the citizens...

10-13-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "Parliamentary Finance and the Central Bank Governor discuss the "white paper" and foreign reserves" Quote: "the Central Bank foreign currency reserves amount to 52 billion dollars and Iraq will be in danger if it falls to 20 billion." It's amazing they even have 52 billion left. [...real close I believe.] I share that opinion.

dinarguru.com