Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-21-18

Iraqi

6-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] The POS with MasterCard and Visa’s is HUGE! This POS [Point of sale] is crucial to the bankers and investors. Because of the POS the banking system of Iraq has changed dramatically. Their business and personal accounts are open to the world. ...The door for...contracts is open to the world. ...The POS is talking clearly about a price change in Iraq...The cost of goods in Iraq is about to change because of the POS...Their purchasing power has increased due to the POS...this is not a revalue. This is a reinstatement, a roll out within the country of Iraq...It’s reinstatement material. THIS POS IS TALKING ABOUT A RATE CHANGE IN IRAQ!!! ...The CBI and her BB’s are now set up for the reinstatement. (BB’s – Mom and Pop stores, ATM’s are baby banks.) This action ends the auctions, the corruption. This puts the reinstatement on a real fast track.

6-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...aside from the HCL happening, what else do you think has to happen for the RV to become a reality?] The immediate need is the election results... Iraq needs a captain for their ship. This should be done in short order, and then we're back on the hunt for HCL.

6-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [well the bandwagon came and went. 90 days over. No Article 8?...] ...I never said they would move. I said it was a requirement TO move to Article VIII. Compliance is important to the IMF. That being said, i do expect the CBI to write the letter accepting Art VIII as soon as possible. I stated in March that not only would Iraq have to meet IMF compliance but they probably would wait for the formation of the new GOI before accepting Article VIII. That being said, waiting is risky for the CBI. Iraq needs to end the auctions to stop the risk of depleting reserves, they need investment, and they need to put people back to work. If they fall out of compliance they will be required to go another 3 months maintaining the spread at 2% or less. Risky... These requirements are not flexible. The CBI has to prove they can do this in order to move to Article VIII. These are the big boys, bankers who know what they are doing.

6-21-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling One of the main things out there is the misconception is that the Iraqi Dinar is not internationally recognized. That’s absolute garbage. Of course it is. I bought my dinar from Chase bank…A lot of us got into the Iraqi Dinar. And then some of them got out of it…so what did they do? They took their currency to Chase Bank and got their money back, minus the 2% or whatever it was that the bank charged. There is no law given by the United States government or the Treasury department or anybody like that that you can’t buy and sell Iraqi dinar. There is no law against it. To sell it you just go get a license to sell it. Well banks were doing that all day long back in the those days. The only reason they stopped was because it was disrupting business. You had little old ladies calling the banks every single day, “Hey, didn’t the Iraqi Dinar revalue?” based on the hype…They simply stopped. Aggressively. That’s how bad it disrupted business.

6-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Deep in my heart, I really think we are here! Based on things I've been seeing, and what WS [Guru Walkingstick] said, they are on an accelerated pace to push this thing through...very shortly! They will be one to one in country when they reinstate their currency. They are about to take the first step in the RI. IOO...the CBI, the banks are on the cusp to do it NOW!

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru Mailman17 AHHHH...THE NEVER ENDING ARGUMENT THAT HAS GONE ON FOR YEARS, MYSELF ARGUING MY POINT OF VIEW AND OTHERS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE VIEWS. ONE SIDE SAYING FLOAT, THE OTHER FIXED RATE. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY, IS THAT SHABS SAID MORE THAN ONCE THAT WHEN THE DINAR WAS READY TO HIT THE MARKET, HIS GOAL WAS THAT THE INITIAL RATE WAS TO BE ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR. THAT MEANS 1-1. AND THAT MAKES SENSE IF YOUR ABOUT TO DISTRIBUTE LOWER DENOMS.

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THATS NOT SAYING A FLOAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION, BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF FLOAT. IMO, THEY WILL COME OUT WITH A MANAGED FLOAT, AT 1-1 UNDER THEIR CONTROL AS TO WHETHER IT GOES UP OR DOWN ON ANY GIVEN DAY. LETS FACE IT, NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS GONNA TURN IN ANYTHING AT A 1200-1 KNOWING FULL WELL THE MARKET WILL DRIVE IT UP FAST. IRAQ NEEDS THESE NOTES IN THEIR CONTROL AND A FLOAT FROM 1200 IS NOT AN OPTION. AND IT ALSO GIVES THE IRAQIS PURCHASING POWER WHICH IS THE KICKSTART THAT ECONOMY NEEDS. AS ALWAYS THIS IS JMHO.

6-20-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...Iraq is coming off their holiday Eid al-Fitr. It started Friday and today [Tuesday] is their last day. What is significant is their ISX, Iraq Stock Exchange, has been down throughout the holiday. It is getting ready to come back up... Wednesday, June 20th...presumably with the new rate of the dinar...I believe we are at the point where because where we are because of the international banking week, we can go at any moment. ...I am excited about where we are. I think we are on the cuff of this thing going.

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan The heart of what’s going on here is the CBI…No one has really thought about why that dirty float is in place. We call it a dirty float simply because it’s a controlled float. It doesn’t go with the markets. It’s being administered/managed in my opinion correctly. They have a goal to accomplish and the only way for them to do that is to keep the value of it down…They understand that the day will come when the change in that currency is going to occur. To accomplish that though, the CBI has to have a reservoir of a certain amount of money

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan ...which we already know they’ve accomplished and they must begin to reduce the note count, which we already know it’s accomplishing. And the price of oil which has been the primary source of money infusing into their system right now is relatively high. But they also know that’s going to go down. So the time’s coming when all of this is going to shift…the CBI is the administrative adjunct in this whole thing. They’re the ones that when they say they’re going to do something, so far they’ve done it and it’s been pretty dang amazing.

dinarguru.com