Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-25-18

Iraqi

11-25-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Has there been any progress or any news at all on the HCL lately that you can confirm?] Yes, there has been steady progress regarding everything related to HCL. We couldn't have a complete HCL before the pieces were in place, the GOI ready, etc. Nobody will deny that Iraq has moved in the right direction.

11-25-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Parliament raises its meeting to next Monday and allocated for the completion of the ministerial cab" I think they may have seated the Cabinet and will finish up other Items Monday. ...We shall see...imo.

11-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ- THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR INCREASED BY 9%" So for Iraq to compete with foreign products it must float the value of the dinar. This article demonstrates why. We know that they will NOT float the program rate as it is fixed and pegged to the US dollar. So something has to change and change VERY soon since Iraq just announced it is going to trade with Iran using solely dinars. Iran of course does not want dinars, as they feel they are not liquid enough and do not have the global purchasing power.

11-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty In Iraq, Baghdad's Green Zone to be open to civilian traffic starting tomorrow. First time Green Zone will have been opened since 2003.

11-24-2018 Newshound MilitiaMan [Do you think Iraq has to wait for the other countries that will be in the basket to RI or RV?] No. I do not.

11-24-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Texas is about to create OPEC's worst nightmare" [How do you think this may affect the RV?] The article seems to indicate that the US is ramping up oil production, which will lower prices globally. Iraq may need to adjust their Budget, and maybe the potential RV amount will be reflected in that. Let's say they were to RV at $1, but oil is 30% lower than the former anticipated price, then the RV could come in at .70 as well. As far as timing of the RV, I see no concerns.

11-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi Speaker of Parliament says next Parliament meeting on Monday will vote on unfilled cabinet positions.

dinarguru.com