4-8-2013 BGG Maliki backed out at the last minute...which has been his MO in the past...Now we get to see what the consequences are going to be...we were on high alert too...but we all have to know Maliki has this tendency...it is an investment - no amount of "frustration" can fix it. we get to sit and watch. Parliament is feeling the heat from the demonstrations too - they really want to look like they are the ones working for the people.

4-8-2013 Okie_Oil_Man NEWS MAY APPEAR THIS AFTERNOON THAT WE WANT OR MAYBE AS LATE AS TOMMOROW MORNING BUT TODAY IS STILL IN PLAY----I MAY KNOW LATER THIS AFTERNOON

4-8-2013 OCrush Parliament had a session today and passed some laws. Maliki was of course a no show. This is what happened in parliament today. Nujaifi, the head of parliament, extended the legislative term for another month. Reason, political developments. The reason for the legislative extension is because they need to see what is going to happen with the provincial elections.They were suppose to take vacation from April 15 - June 15 but Nujaifi changed there vacation to take place from May 15 - June 15 2013. Reason...they need the elections to take place to see which way this will go. This is why they postponed the next parliamentary session to take place April 23 2013, after the elections. If something was to happen today with Maliki the Sadrist bloc could have acted but they did not. As far as the Kurds, not much has been published on the outcome of there "last chance" to get article 140 implemented.On the budget end...they seem to have established an emergency fund using the Japanese loan (some of the 4.5 billion) this is why parliament passed a law to protect the Japanese funds if they were not to be used for investment purposes. They will retroactively pull it from the budget to pay it back when its implemented. The good news is they found a way around that and the budget will show in the gazette when all this political mumbo jumbo is complete...we want political stability in Iraq and this is the end game. So let us see what happens on April 20th and give them a couple of days to count the votes. Hence parliament reconvenes April 23, 2013.

4-8-2013 SteveI Ray and I are doing everything in our power to get some straight answers as to what is really going on. Even our contacts are not sure what is happening. We have no clue to what is even passed or not passed into law because these laws are not posted in the Official Gazette yet. Even the budget of 2013 is not there. Ray and I can only speculate to why this is intentional. They are doing things like never before and this makes me lead to believe that this is very real and very secret. Iraq will not show their hand even for a second as to the final moment this is going to happen. If they did, it would cause a tremendous impact on their economy. If I truly had something to share I would be there in a heart beat, but there just is nothing significant as it is all being kept very secret. I encourage everyone to quit worrying about the parliament, the sessions, Maliki and anything else you can think of as it will happen when they say it will. You will wake up one morning and see my post on a list of banks to cash in at with great rates.

4-8-2013 Administrator Bob Article: "Deputy: Iraq is not eligible for the World Trade Organization because of enacting laws and absence of a national product" This article confirms what [we have] stated for over 2 years. WTO accession cannot happen until Iraq has a free market economy, is an exporter and has a convertible currency. None of these have occurred.

4-8-2013 Shredd the issue of cash supply is escalating... Flight forward to a revised monetary policy or retreat. Those are the options Iraq faces. I don't know about you but retreat hasn't been the theme in Iraq for a while. More and more, time is on our side....the longer the status quo in this regard, the greater and growing need for the dinar to be Iraq's currency becomes. regarding why they don't or haven't already....I think it's pretty clear Stability is the goal...My strong sense is we are in a fine-tuning stage right now and have been for a bit. it's hard for us, looking from the outside in, to see the whole picture, looking back is all we have and that is an awesome view...banking and investment laws, regulation and compliance, a revived isx, infrastructure growing by the day, oil production like it never has and kurds getting their whey and what we have been seeing imo is the answer you seek. So much news about stability in the currency, blocking counterfeiting, banking transparency and smart cards. All these things need to be in place. So, to me...once the currency stability is there, we will see the implementation of the new monetary policy.

4-8-2013 Kaperoni The central banks are in this to make money. Coming out at some rate (like 1 to $1) would deprive them of profiting on the way up. The information is clear, they want to let the "market" set the rate. That means that they will come out low, and let the buying/selling of the currency through an established form of presentation dictate the rate of the dinar over time. That being said, I think everyone knows the dinar is extremely undervalued so it should rise fairly quickly. Keep in mind again, the IMF has asked Iraq to choose an "exchange regime" not a RV rate. IMO, and this is nothing more than an educated guess, once the dinar comes out, it could take 6-12 months to reach 1 to $1.

4-8-2013 ****** I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT I GOT FROM MY SOURCE EARLIER. I'M GETTING THIS FROM 3 SOURCES. THIS RV IS TO SHOW ITSELF EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. YES O IS TRYING TO HOLD IT UP. HE IS TRYING FOR A HIGHER TAX ON EXCHANGE...PERIOD.

4-8-2013 Flashing KEEP AN EYE ON THE VISIT OF THE KUWAITI PRIME MINISTER. THE END IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THE FINAL PROTOCOLS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THEY WILL NOT INFORM THE ARRIVAL OF THE KUWAITI PRIME MINISTER UNTIL HE IS THERE BECAUSE OF SECURITY CONCERNS. THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE MOVED FROM CH 7 TO 6. THIS WILL HAPPEN ONCE THE BILATERAL AGREEMENTS BE SIGNED. BE POSITIVE, ALERT , CONFIDENT AND PREPARED. DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IF NOTHING HAPPENS TODAY. ONE MORE TIME, THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. WITH RESPECT TO RATE. RUMORS ARE VERY GOOD AND VERY DIFFERENT TO THE RATES BEING GIVEN BY THE OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS WITH RESPECT TO IQD. SO BE HAPPY.

4-8-2013 Soonerfan62 over the last 6 months i have realized that there was a lot more that needed to be done that none of us knew at the time. Happy to say that most has now been done and i for one and most of the rest of the old (lol) providers now know that we can finally get excited because we are at the end finally. Imo, in the next day or two. we are coming to a close of this venture real soon...[will we see it tonight] WE COULD. its been a long road but like all roads they have to have an end. [Do you think Iraq Is already a member of WTO?] YES. [will VND go also with iqd?] HAS TO. [Is seeing anything in the Gazette really of any importance?] YES. [Do you think that it will RI then RV sir?] NO. [So who's in the driver's seat now?] US. [will (we) be suprised with the rates?] YES. [Is there going to be a limited time to ce for best rate] PLENTY OF TIME. like i said i think we're out of time...i truly believe we are coming to the end.

4-9-2013 Frank26 & Delta Budget looks strange and fishy because it didn’t take normal process...they can’t find the budget in the Gazette. The MOJ was attacked cause they knew it would affect the process of the budget, it's because of conflict with Shia and Sunni’s. They confirmed Gazette bldg was attacked but that budget was already printed, but where is it? When Shabibi was in charge said no new law needed for budget only instructions on the currencies and posted in the Gazette...The COM approved four days ago the instructions and was on TV. The instructions are part of the 2013 budget. The budget...has the new rate...

4-9-2013 Bluwolf Hello everyone, it is 8:21am in the Island of Enchantment Puerto Rico 78º and sunny. And before someone talks in on holdups, computer issues or government conspiracies, please let me inform you that all is clear and that their are no issues what so ever. We are waiting in tolerance and calm as the banks for the GREEN LIGHT...Thou it sounds like a broken record I must repeat that no one has seen the actual rate nor do they know the actual hour or date of this forthcoming.

4-9-2013 BWM [If this all set and loaded, then why is everyone still saying that "its all up to Iraq to pull the trigger/push the button"?] IMO those ppl are looking in the wrong place...it's been my opinion for the last couple of years this is not in Iraq's hands...and those that insist on Iraq having control of their currency do not understand the power of the IMF.

4-9-2013 BGG Article: "Parliament decides to extend the legislative term for a month." The SLC (Maliki’s bunch) wanted in the worst way to get the “pause button” pushed and let things cool off for a while. This move by the Parliament was about as “in your face” as they could be today. The protests have made a difference and I suspect Maliki will be on the agenda before the next recess.

4-9-2013 Doc To say Maliki is not the issue is to deny obvious and stated facts. Many argue Maliki was put into place by the PTB and don't worry about him. In the same breath they argue the USA is part of the PTB. In our last update we showed where Allawi, Bazari, many MPs and Kerry all said Maliki is THE isssue and must go. Well we are happy to report there is a plan to remove Maliki. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

4-9-2013 Frank26 & Delta Malki is taking advantage of the situation...waiting till last minute before elections to show it. Although the elections for PM will be next year, his affiliates are this year and people will remember him next year that he did an excellent job. The distribution of money from budget to begin next week, the cards this week. This week should be the week we see the change of the Iraqi Dinar! The currency has to go international. This week should be very, very hot and it's possible that in the next 72 hours the new rate should appear. As soon as CBI announces it the rate will show throughout the USA. We will all be surprised about the rate!

4-9-2013 Doc A recent article is quoted as "The U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry during a meeting with one of the leaders of the Iraqi List prominent during his recent visit to Iraq, said that the best way to change Nuri al-Maliki is refuge to take the road of democratic goal to hold early parliamentary elections." Not only has Maliki lost favor with everyone they are making definite plans to get him out of the way. Other articles talk about rearranging Parliament's schedule to coincide with after the elections. We do not feel this is a coincidence.

4-9-2013 OCrush The CoM had a session today passing a variety of draft laws. This session took place with the attendance of the PM, Pres. of the council and other bloc leaders. It seems, the laws that are passing do not need to be voted by parliament. We think that parliament has given that power to there respected blocs to pass laws without them. That would be great news for us.

4-9-2013 Poppy3 Hearing great news this morning that all charges against Dr Shabibi are officially dropped?? this would allow him to come back and be the cbi governor if he chooses. Also hearing that MALIKI'S GOON TURKI he placed in that cbi roll has now got charges and arrest warrants against him for stealing the 10 tons of gold??? WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN HIS SHOES. NEXT I ALSO HAVE HEARD A RUMOR THAT MALIKI HAS MADE A DEAL TO LEAVE WITH IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION BUT THIS IS VERY UNCONFIRMED...WE WILL KEEP TRYING TO CONFIRM IF THIS IS FACTUAL AND IF IT IS WE COULD SEE THE RV MUCH SOONER THAN LATER. THIS SOUNDS VERY POSSIBLE AND HAS LIFTED MY SPIRITS HIGH TODAY. POPPY3

4-9-2013 Doc The down side to this strategy is it will take time. Parliament is not scheduled to resume until late April which is after the early elections. With this is quite obvious we will not see any currency reform until after late April. As we have documented many times GOI stability (power sharing) appears to big the 50 lb gorilla in our quest for RV and getting Maliki out of the way is the great road block. We are extremely optimistic the election process will solve this issue and we finally reap the reward of patience. It appears there is a full court press to this end. We report, you decide.

4-9-2013 Okie_Oil_Man WE WERE INFORMED THIS "EVENT" WAS TO TAKE PLACE YESTERDAY WITH A POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO TODAY. I HAVE NOT HEARD DIFFERENT YET TODAY. THERE WERE SOME REDEMPTION'S LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING FOR A FEW SELECTED OFFICIAL PERSONNEL FROM HIGHER UP'S THAN US COMMON INVESTOR'S. WHEN THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE ALLOCATION FOR US AS INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR'S IS UNKNOWN. WE APPEAR TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SO MANY WELL INFORMED INVESTOR'S ALREADY BEING ACCOMMODATED. AT LEAST WE ARE AT THE POINT OF KNOWING THAT THE MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO IS FIRST---WE'LL BE NEXT

4-9-2013 OCrush Also, the provinces are asking for there money, especially Kirkuk, to implement there projects and to run the provincial elections. This also tells us the 2013 was not opened yet. (good news). The emergency fund that was created is to pay for govermental operations not to fund projects. It also seems the integrity commission has exonerated Mr. Shabbs. Lets see where that goes with Mr. Shabbs and his team. There is word that the Sadrists are backing Maliki now. we find it curious that there is absolutely no news on article 140's outcome.