4-21-2013 ****** I GET THIS CALL LATER IN THE DAY THAT WE RV'ED AND I CAN'T FIND WHERE WE DID. THEN I GET ANOTHER CALL 30 MIN LATER ASKING IF I HEARD WE HAD RV'ED AND I SAID YES BUT COULD NOT FIND IT. THEN ANOTHER CAT CALLS SAYS HEY IT RV'ED BUT WE WILL NOT SEE IT TILL MORNING THEN WE ARE TO CASH IN TUESDAY. WHO KNOWS. ONE GUYS SAYS 3.42, ANOTHER TELLS ME 11.18 WITH THE DONG OVER 3.

4-21-2013 SteveI I have a very strong feeling that before May 1st they will finally accomplish this and we can all move on to the next chapter of our lives. If it goes into May, it will be the first part of it. Both Ray and I think the DFI fund deadline is really helping this along. Most everything appears to be done and the lose ends is what they will accomplish this week when parliament starts there sessions again. The ISX is ready to move forward and Asaicell is ready to start their IPO which has not been done yet. This is a very good sign to us.

4-21-2013 ****** IT'S COMING ALL. IT'S COMING. I KNOW THIS IS CLOSE. MY TIER 1 GUY CALLED AND TOLD ME SOME THINGS THAT I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT ARE GOING DOWN IN IRAQ. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM THOSE ITEMS SO I KNOW ITS COMING. THIS IS NATIONAL SECURITY STUFF BUT MY CONTACT IN WASHINGTON CHECKED IT OUT TODAY AND WHAT HE WAS CHECKING ON IS GOING ON SO IT'S COMING. THIS IS REAL.

4-22-2013 Med WE FINALLY ARE INTO A FEW MONTH COUNTDOWN FOR THIS TO GET OVER. WE HAVE REAL SUBSTANCE IN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED OUT. NOW I DONT GET PEOPLE INTO A FRENZY WITH IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW OR IT IS ON THE SCREENS, CUZ IT ISNT. BUT, IT HAS BEEN ON THE SCREEN SINCE 2009 SITTING IN PENDING AND IT CAN AS LONG AS IT WANTS. NO RATE IS ATTACHED.

4-22-2013 L.J. AS YOU KNOW BY THE NEWS – INFORMATION REGARDING THE ELECTION HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO COME BY, OTHER THAN IT HAD A 51% TURNOUT AND IT WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH. IHEC WAS TO HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE YESTERDAY EVENING REGARDING THE ELECTION RESULTS BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT AS A PRECAUTION TO KNOWN THREATS. THINGS HOWEVER LOOK PROMISING ALTHOUGH I HAVE FOUND ONLY ONE ARTICLE THAT GIVES A GLIMPSE OF - WHAT MAY BE THE KIND OF LANGUAGE WE NEED TO MOVE IRAQ AND ITS GOV’T FORWARD. READ EM AND WEEP MALIKI!!! …LOOK FOR A GOVERNMENT – NOT AN RV!

4-22-2013 ****** JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL. GET THIS, RUMOR, OVER 11.18 AND 3.24...TRYING TO CONFIRM.

4-22-2013 12thMan Aggie buddy called me...Based off their contacts, they don't see it happening tonight [Sunday] into Monday. I did ask Him what he thought about the next two weeks and he replied..."Based off me giving my two weeks notice this past Friday, I feel confident that it will show itself." Now please know that I am NOT CALLING IT...NOT CALLING IT...nor was he...but they feel based off contacts in the gov, global business world, ex-members of teir 1, that things are shaping up to end this long drawn out ride. I pray that I'm wrong and Okie comes in and gives his final post...

4-22-2013 Bear5642 I have a real live contact in Iraq. Born there and have one of seven only business in Iraq. He is connected with local and US government. he is extremely hard to reach but when he calls he has something to say. here is the bottom line he will call me and let me know when the rate changes. He also said they will not make a $25k a $25 note period so that means this LOP nonsense is a bold face lie. Scoiit G had some serious intel last night and I cannot repeat, but does confirm that this is our week.

4-22-2013 Med THIS WAS ALWAYS A GO. IT WAS JUST WHO WAS GOING TO GET CREDIT AND I THINK THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF SHABIBI COMING BACK IS WHAT INITIATED THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. IT IS THE TIMING ALL I CAN SAY. WE ARE IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE.