*Last night*

4-23-2013 BGG [can you explain what the elections are that just finished in Iraq and why they matter please?] they generally point to what the future "will of the people" will look like. It holds less and less promise for Maliki as the days go by. This won't have a direct impact on the current GOI - but gives everyone clear guidance as to where things are headed for ealry 2014. [How is the RV related to the elections?] it is doubtful there will be any RV with this "power structure" in place "as is" - that is why all the excitement whenever a "deal" is rumored. One will follow the other.

4-23-2013 ScottG Bear[5642] and I have been posing questions to this Iraqi businessman for 1˝ years WITHOUT ANY information or confirmation of things for which we were seeking. This contact was always shooting down information so many were promoting on the internet. Time and time again we were hoping he would confirm the information but it never came. With all the recent information creeping in about lower denoms in the marketplace, we again reached out to him a couple of weeks ago. The businessman responded telling us that he was seeing the lower denoms coming out and was hearing that the Qui cards were suppose to be distributed but he had not seen them yet. Fast forward one week and this businessman called to inform us that he could confirm the lower denominations were now fully in the marketplace and he now has his Qui card. It took a conversation with his banker to understand why the card had been loaded with such a low number of dinars. I have to state that this man has more credibility than nearly every source of information I am connected to and that is saying something. Today the banks in Iraq were closed for the 4th day!!! Looking at all the activity in Iraq for the last month and all the progress made, we have every reason to be hopeful and optimistic that this journey is nearing the end. I cannot share the specifics of the information I have other than it lines up with Bears and some others. I believe we have reached a point of no return. I do not believe we will be waiting much longer.

4-23-2013 SteveI, Ray & OCrush I see that the DFI funds are no longer going to get protected after May 23, 2013. Below is some of the important things of why this is very good for our investment and the country of Iraq. Babysitting the Iraqi's is not an option anymore. We protected them for ten years and its about time to stop holding there hand. It's also a good sign that Iraq will emerge completely from chapter vii. What I find interesting, the feds will travel to Baghdad to complete the protection release and sign the appropriate paper work. There was a meeting with Turki (cbi's governor) with top US officials discussing this issue with them. Not only did they discuss the DFI but the reserves and other Iraqi funds. We believe this was an official audit on the Iraqi holdings to make sure the data was accurate. Completing this 10 year stance is awesome and they are ready to move forward. Parliament has till May 15 (extended legislative term) to get the significant laws past to have Iraq's monetary policies in place to have a revaluation. These policies are moving forward in lightning speed but we need to see stability in the political arena to get it done. Time will tell and I have to say they have a very short timetable.

4-23-2013 Breitling There are always articles coming out about the 3 zeroes...I have not gotten rid of one dinar note, not one 20K note, not one 10K note, not one. I don't feel threatened & I am not getting out. If I thought it was a threat, I would have gotten out a long time ago. It's going to gain value. Nothing that I have read suggests that I am not going to make money on it. The actual process tell us how close we are & they are getting rid of the U. S. dollar & we have been waiting for that. There is a value going to be gained. People that say no currency has ever gained value of more that 40%...bull crap, garbage. There is more than one way for a currency to gain value. The dinar lost value and they are just trying to gain it back. It went down in value because of war. They are trying to reverse engineer to where they were originally. Looking at the past, you are looking at 3 bucks a dinar. That is what it was originally. It has nothing to do with the markets and how the markets function. We look at what can their economy and the population & people produce. No one can debate it. We know the numbers. Iraq is trying to make their currency the World Currency Reserve & I think they will get there. They are actually taking the dollars off the market, how long will that take, don't know. How will the market react, don't know. Neither does the CBI. One of these days, it will be like flipping a switch & the people of Iraq will start using the dinar the way it should be used. They are putting this in play. Then you will see that velocity kick in and then you will see value being added. How soon, don't know. They have said it again and again, they want to get to a buck. That means it will pip up to a buck a little at a time, it's more stable that way & then from a buck to 3 bucks. We are not waiting on anything, they are doing it. That's where we are at.

4-23-2013 Bear5642 How many of you know the CBI has been closed for 5 days now? [Bear5642 corrected this...see above] ScottiG got call while I was on the phone with [him?] from the sandbox and man oh man what a bomb did he drop on me. WELL this bad boy is about to happen. I cannot share who told and give any details other than get ready. On May 1st Iraq will no longer need the US in any way fashion or form. 'O" has been up to some things is all I can say and now it's a go. They are still implementing some things with the Qi card and initiating a new rate is all I can say. QI cards are being reloaded with a new rate. NO LOP...remember my words May 1st Iraq will be 100% on their own no more US support. SCOTTIG and I speak everyday and man he has some awesome connections. I'm gonna call my contact in Iraq first thing in the morning to get an update and I will come back in the afternoon [tomorrow] to share.

4-23-2013 Blaino this mornings report from the MAJORS...Foreign currency division, department, etc::::: no changes: $3.47 "placer rate" still in PLACE...For the IQD...$.478 for the VND...Then, suddenly the system terminals locked DOWN...So, not the "black screens" from BEFORE...There was some speculation that wells was in (charter) trouble over some shenanigans by a few people there yesterday...HOWEVER...My thought was that "they" needed a termination of all system activity to install a CHANGE...Somewhat later...The terminals came back online...highest levels first…and resuming down the line…and….showing new rates!!! My thought was that "they" needed a termination of all system activity to install a CHANGE...Well…. Oka, since it’s “just us” iqd = $6.++ vnd = $1. Give or TAKE...When these go ACTIVE...We have ARRIVED.

4-23-2013 ****** ONE OF MY BUDDIES CALLED, HIS WF CONTACT SAID THEY HAVE A BLACK SCREEN RIGHT NOW ON THE IQD AND THERE IS A RATE ON THE BACK SCREEN SHOWING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...WE ARE ON TRACK FOR TOMORROW NIGHT IS THE WORD I GOT. NOW THE RATE THAT'S ON THE SCREEN IS GET THIS 6.18 AND 1.07 DONG. WELL I HAVE ONE SOURCE TELLING ME WED AND ANOTHER TELLING ME TONIGHT MAYBE. DINAR AND DONG IN THE SAME BASKET. I WISH THEY WERE NOT BUT THEY ARE. 4-23-2013 Intel Guru ****** I HAVE A FEW SOURCES ON THIS SITE, THREE IN A ROW, HAVE TOLD ME THIS IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT. I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE TOMORROW NIGHT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD BY MY CHINA SOURCE. IT'S HERE PEEPS. WE ARE LOOKING AT THE RV. NOT A RUMOR. WE ARE LOOKING AT IT.

4-23-2013 Okie_Oil_Man GOOD TUESDAY EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. (NOTICE THERE ARE NO APOSTROPHYS THATS FOR MY CRITICS BENEFIT) J.K.--TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE CRAPPEST (IS THAT A WORD?) DAY'S OF MY LIFE. THE PHONE STARTED RINGING MUCH BEFORE I WANTED TO START ANSWERING THE SAME 3 QUESTIONS POSED TO ME EACH DAY THIS MORNING. GOT UP MADE THE WORST CUP OF COFFEE EVER MADE--STUMPED MY TOE ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER--BROKE UP A DOG FIGHT--CUT MYSELF SHAVING-THE ELECTRICITY WENT OFF FOR A SHORT WHILE--THE NEIGHBOR'S COW'S FERTILIZED MY LAWN (YUCK) -BROKE UP ANOTHER DOG FIGHT--MADE THE 2ND WORST CUP OF COFFEE AND THEN THE DAY PROGRESSED MUCH IN THE SAME MANNER.HAD A MYRIAD OF NEGATIVE PHONE CALLS FROM PEOPLE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AND OUTSIDE OF THAT THE DAY WASN'T TOO BAD.. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE WAS READY TO EITHER JUMP OUT OF TALL BUILDINGS--RUN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE--SELL THEIR DINAR AND DONG OR---TRY TO GET A JOB AT WAL-MART. BUT----AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY--I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTEREST. AS OF 5 P.M. THE LEAD BANK INVOLVED WITH THE R/V-C/E HAD A UNTIMATUM GIVEN BY THE 3 MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD THAT THEY WOULD EITHER EXPEDITE THIS PROCESS OR ANOTHER 2 OF THE BIG BANKS WOULD BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE MILLIONS TO RECEIVE FROM THE REDEMPTION OF THE CURRENCY WE NOW HOLD. THE ORIGIONAL BANK THEN PUT THE PROCESS ON A TIMER AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY LOCKED AND LOADED TO COME TO FRUITION. I WAS NOT TOLD WHAT TIMING IS INVOLVED BUT WAS TOLD IT WAS A SHORT FUSE ON THE FIRECRACKER. FOR SUCH A ROTTEN DAY TO TURN OUT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IS TRULY AN ANSWER TO ALL OUR PRAYERS. THE PROCESS AT LEAST HAS TO BE AT A POINT OF NO RETURN NOW. AS I KNOW MORE WITHOUT BETRAYING A GAG ORDER AND GIVING SPECIFIC DETAILS I AM HAPPY TO GIVE THIS REPORT. BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU.

4-23-2013 Bear5642 I have to make a correction, the CBI is not closed but the banks are closed and I will hear from my contact in the am

************************************************** *********************************

4-24-2013 SteveI, Ray & OCrush To understand the developments of the DFI you need to look at the past. Back in June of 2011, they were concerned to what would happen to this fund if it was unprotected. The major liability was with the seizure of the Kuwaiti airline and what Iraq was responsible to pay. Of course this did not take place and the fund is still protected till May 23rd 2013. For them to un-protect the fund means settlements were made, so there is no threat of major liabilities. Iraq now can move forward to use this money for the purpose to build there infrastructure, supply jobs and keep inflation low post RV. They will not worry having these funds frozen and not being able to pay there suppliers out right and having there commodities frozen. This is a good sign for the monies to flow freely and make Iraq prosperous for it's people.

4-24-2013 Kaperoni An exchange regime is an international way to manage your currency...such as fixed rate, floating or pegged. Iraq needs to transition from the closed monetary policy they have been in for the past 10 years under Article 14 and accept Article 8 of the IMF and chose a regime. They have stated 'floating orbit of exchange" but until it happens, it could be any one of the three.

4-24-2013 Arthur MALIKI IS UNDER TREMENDOUS PRESSURE TO NOW SIGN ERBIL ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE DFI RUNNING OUT IN MAY AS WELL AS THE WEAK PERFORMANCE OF HIS COALITION IN THE RECENT PROVINCIAL ELECTIONS. WE KNOW MALIKI LOST SEVERAL SEATS WHICH HAS FURTHER WEAKENED ANY LEVERAGE HE HAD. I LOOK FOR THINGS TO RAPIDLY FALL IN PLACE NOW BECAUSE THE BANKS ARE NOW BASIL COMPLIANT AND THE DFI IS LOOMING. IMO MAY WILL BE THE MOST EXCITING TIME WE HAVE EVER HAD IN THIS INVESTMENT.

4-24-2013 Adam Montana Elections were held, and it looks like a significant political shift is taking place. Results are not final yet, but it appears that things have moved away from Maliki's camp and that should bring on some interesting developments. Speaking of Maliki, there was some questions about his health and even some speculation that he was dead... this is not true. He is alive, and I don't expect to see him losing his spot.

4-24-2013 Stryker May 22, 2013 will be here before they/we know it and will they be ready in time? Well, that is the 20 million dinar question isn't it. May 22 is the date the Executive Order 13303 expires and if not extended Iraq will need to have all the ducks in order, so to speak. It is my belief that if the US does not extend this E Order Iraq must be ready to exit Chapter VII so they are in a position to protect their own funds within their own borders. If they are not ready to exit Chapter VII they should have the Executive Order 13303 extended and the wait continues. The good news is...there seems to be a sense of urgency in place to get things done. We will see in the next few weeks if this continues though.

4-24-2013 Footforward Everything that needs to be in place is in place. There isn't any more pieces to this puzzle. I believe the RV is coming & I believe it is coming right away. The lower denoms being out in the market place is not correct. There is no reason to put them out there before the RV. It would cause a problem & would be a security nightmare. They have a plan in place to put the LD's out as soon as the RV goes. I believe we are close and I am looking for something to happen.

4-24-2013 Adam Montana There is more talk about releasing the smartcards, but I believe they are having technical issues and they will want to have a final rate before going full steam on that issue...so any news about the Smart Cards is GOOD for us, as it brings us closer to the END of this roller coaster. And finally, the UN is just full of positive energy for Iraq. They are pushing for a resolution on Chapter 7 and HCL. They are commending Iraq on mostly peaceful elections and their progress as a nation. I'm watching for something strong out of the UN very soon. Other than that... there is no confirmation of a date or rate...

4-24-2013 Footforward Everything that needs to be in place is in place. There isn't any more pieces to this puzzle. I believe the RV is coming & I believe it is coming right away. The lower denoms being out in the market place is not correct. There is no reason to put them out there before the RV. It would cause a problem & would be a security nightmare. They have a plan in place to put the LD's out as soon as the RV goes. I believe we are close and I am looking for something to happen.