Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-13-2020

Iraqi

7-13-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Speculated rates and theories:
Based on Kuwaiti Dinar: It’s been said that the rate must equal their neighboring Kuwaiti Dinar rate, which would put the Dinar at $3+. Many people speculate that the Iraqi’s are a prideful people, and it would be a slap in the face to have a revalued currency be less than Kuwaits.
Based on "dropping the 0′s": It’s mentioned many times in the news that the 0′s could be dropped, which would mean one of two things:1. The 0′s are dropped from the bills, which essentially puts most investors at a break even return. Nothing gained, nothing lost. 2. The 0′s are dropped from the exchange rate, which is currently .00086 (Dinars are worth about 1170 IQD per 1USD, or an exchange of .00086). This means your dinars are worth .86 USD per Dinar – in other words, a 10,000 IQD note is exchanged for $8,600 minus spread and bank fees.

7-13-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana
Based on “equal to the USD”: We see articles all the time that reference the US Dollar, stating that the CBI wants the IQD to be equal to the USD. An easy assumption is to simply RV at 1:1, making a 10,000IQD note worth $10,000.
Based on “they can’t RV low or investors will buy too much!”: Some people state they will not cash in for anything less than $1. They state that Iraq would be foolish to RV at a low rate, because then big money will come in and buy up a ton of Dinar before it can go higher. (This theory is wrong, FYI.)

7-13-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I agree with a few of the speculations above. [reference posts 1 and 2 7-13-2020] But my opinion of the rate goes a little deeper… it includes a “business sense analysis” that everyone might consider. Iraq is a business – and the business is natural reserves. Iraq holds a majority of the worlds natural gas and also black gold, also known as “oil”. When...the HCL has been settled, they will begin operating their business using the same principals any other successful company uses – the goals being profit, sustainability, and success!

7-12-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The rate - let's address that, because it's important...One of the most frustrating things about this adventure is the math... The value WILL go up. The question is, and always has been... How much, and when?... Unfortunately, there is no way to know for sure. That's why this is called "speculation" instead of "guaranteed", just like "fishing" isn't called "catching". (We all know how many fish you catch if you never throw a line out!) ...What we CAN do is make reasonable guesses. We can form informed opinions. ...I think the Iraqi Dinar should have a higher value, and I think we are simply waiting on the HCL...to be finalized… then it will be “GO” time! ...HCL is next. The RV will be shortly after that, or it will happen simultaneously. Either way... we are closing in on the final day. ... Go HCL, Go Iraq, GO RRRRRVVVVVV!!!

7-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...Major security operations will be launched today [Saturday] to secure the borders and stop the theft and corruption being controlled by Iran at the Mandali outlet. The port will be under the protection of Iraqi military forces...according to PM Al-Kadhimi during his visit there... Al-Kadhimi on Iraqi TV saying the upcoming meeting with USA will help lead Iraq to international acceptance and all things there will be brought back to Parliament for agreement and a vote...The citizens are calling for a total dissolve of Parliament saying it costs a billion dollars a year on salaries that have not lead to help to the citizens on the streets. They are calling for early elections saying the deep state of Iranian-backed members in the Parliament already disagree with the meeting in Washington and will not agree to vote on anything, so to move forward Iraq has to dismantle the Parliament and do early election.

7-12-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana There are so many things that I want to go over right now I barely know where to start! ...There are changes coming in the tax codes (for multiple countries), there are political situations that are extremely relevant and telling, and so much more is happening all at once right now! ...The "basics" are simple, and that's all anyone really needs to be able to sit back and wait. Iraq previously held one of the highest valued currencies in the world, and one day they will again. Although their country was knocked into the stone ages through a series of events that are now somewhat ancient history, Iraq still holds a majority of the black gold available on this planet. While the world runs on this stuff, and it will continue to do so, Iraq continues to hold an immensely powerful position. They suffered some extreme setbacks, but they did not lose their oil. This is a no-brainer to me - the value of Iraq's currency will rise again.

7-12-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...The main holdup has been political. When Saddam was removed, the entire government basically collapsed, and the world lost faith in Iraq's ability to do... anything...The current situation is entirely different than the situation that dropped the value of the Dinar. In fact, the current situation is entirely different than that of Iraq even 5 years ago! We currently have a Prime Minister in place who is finally doing all the right things. I have affectionately named him "Kazzamie" because the progress he's made seems like a ***** trick at times! ...The next crucial step to this journey, and this is a fundamental part of it, is the HCL. "HCL", or "Hydro Carbon Law", is the agreement necessary to furthering Iraq's regaining of wealth. Without the HCL in place, there is no financial agreement within Iraq, and it is more beneficial to the politicians to keep the rate low. Once the HCL is in place, it will be more beneficial to have a higher rate... and we are seeing a LOT of promising news on HCL right now...

dinarguru.com