Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-15-20

Iraqi

2-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is sent to be the man who will finally break up the mess holding back this government and free the Iraqi people and its economy from Iranian enslavement. ...This miracle will kick off a chain reaction sounding throughout the financial works in the middle east. Watch and see…!!

2-15-2020 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Mohammed Al-Khalidi to / Nina: The new government consists of 22 independent ministers and is awaiting the parliament’s call for a session to pass it Saturday 15, February 2020" He explained that the new government consists of 22 ministries who are completely independent and that no name was repeated from the previous ministries, and the ministers were chosen by the Prime Minister-designate. There are reports that Allawi will present his program and ministers to an emergency session of Parliament as early as this Sunday or Monday.

2-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...IMO I think Vietnam 's rate change would probably happen anywhere from somewhere around .05 to .25 cents. Going from where they're at today...that's a huge increase for them...the odds are they have to be linked and timed with the rate change [of the dinar]...I don't think Vietnam will change the rate when Iraq does. I think it's gonna happen a little ways down the road...it would have to be timed with their fiscal year...

2-14-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This is one of the good articles from a few months back... "A government decision to do the partnership with the private sector" "To implement vital projects that support the country's economy" ...there is a reason for all these talks about a private sector. That is the focus at this time to create this market economy private sector to put people to work, create business and attract investment and reduce dependence on oil. But more importantly is that this is required to create the conditions for the dinar to rise. Until they have a market economy/private sector there will be no change in the dinar... Iraq has work to do. Let's hope they can pick up some momentum as the year progresses to get back on track.

2-14-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq is very much looking for something over the next 48 hours. A release as they seat the new government is very possible. I know I am looking very hard at this Sat and Sun.

2-14-2020 Intel Guru Bruce ...Has Iraq come out with a new published rate yet? No they haven’t...Will they ever? YES... Last night – overnight the CBI website started some gyrations - they started to activate – they started to come alive – again – and the good news is - we understand...this coming Sunday – we should have a new published Dinar rate on the website – Now, will we see it? Here? In our banks? We have the 3-day weekend – so we will probably be more familiar with it on Tuesday... I’m very excited about what we’re seeing right now in the way of movement – we’re finally seeing it move in the right direction...and I think we can look forward to having a great weekend with President’s Day... I really believe that we’re getting just about to the finish line – we’re not quite there yet...

2-14-2020 Guest Newshound Guru Pimpy ...each country is gonna have a different rate because each country's currency has a different purchasing power versus the dinar. Not everybody's gonna have the $3.22 rate. It just depends on your currency matched up against the IQD. So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate...but that's a lot of money out there and I understand why the naysayers keep bringing this up...I get why people are excited...but listen to the wording because it's important. It says their goal is to reach the $3.22 to every 1 USD...I try to keep everyone grounded and bring you back down to reality. Do I think the rate change is going to happen? I do...minutes...articles...feasibility study...BTI reports...all of them are at least above $1...but if they come out at like .04 cents don't be surprised. Don't be mad. Hold on to it and see what happens...

2-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...there's things happening. IMO you're seeing the last remaining variable happening in Iraq. Allawi's trying to get his cabinet done...If you look at Iraq's actions they've had demonstrations since October. They've told us that all the demonstrators demands which are reforms are inside the 2020 budget...those require the rate change before they can implement them. So what they are telling you is in order to satisfy the demonstrators demands they have to change the rate...the 2020 budget itself is married to the rate change...they can't start the budget approval process until after the rate has changed...

dinarguru.com