Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-15-19

Iraqi

3-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So far, no voting in parliament on the last 4 ministers. Saturdays promised voting was not completed and postponed yet again. However no new date was confirmed or announce right away. Article quote: "The candidate of the Minister of the Interior has not been agreed upon so far, but Fayadh officially withdrew his candidacy." So another article says that the PM is now able to put his own selection of candidates forward and vote on them. We are told they plan to try again in Thursday 3/21.

3-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Oil saw a nice upward spike yesterday. We're not quite to $60, but the trend is still positive. I expect it to pull back a tiny smidge, then continue the steady pace in this direction...I'm not saying "the day OIL hits $60, we will have an RV"! $60 was the direction I wanted to see, and we're basically there. As long as the current trend continues, we are in the (green) zone. Steady and controlled oil prices, + steady and stable GOI, + some HCL goodies...that's what we're looking for, and it keeps coming!

3-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...I'm looking at the next 24 hrs to see where we are..BY Friday morning I should know...[ [Guru] Bruce sayin we paid by end of week.] He may be right. [Are you still 98% sure for the month?] I’d say I’m 99% sure. [what made you jump higher?] Can’t really share but someone got paid.

3-14-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO ON THE 28TH OF DEC 2018 THEY LIFTED THE 3 ZERO'S ELECTRONICALLY ALLOWING WS'S [Guru Walkingstick's] FIRM MANY CONTRACTS AT 1 TO 1. ...SO IF I WAS IRAN...I TOO WOULD ACCEPT A PAYMENT FROM IRAQ...NOW.

3-14-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I HAVE BEEN MONITORING [Guru] MARKZ'S INFORMATION. HE IS CREDITABLE...We are moving in the right direction. Stay the course. Be prepared to grab hold of the merry-go-round ring and claim your prize.

3-14-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...an article that said they would not float the dinar...could be interpreted in two ways. 1. being they won't float (which makes no sense because they then would not have the tool they need to counter inflation as investment/investors come to Iraq, or 2. they are not going to float at this time (which may be what they really meant at the time of the article). And may be true...but that was months ago before the dinar was stable and in compliance...

3-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Who are your contacts in dinar land?] I’ve been in this since the very beginning. I have contacts that are Contractors in Iraq, military people, retired military people... So many banking contacts, regional VP’s in banking, and contacts who actually help set up some of the redemption centers for a major bank for the dinar and dong…

3-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I can say that I have heard many rumors about the readiness for the launching of the new smaller category notes, however you would think that, if these rumors where true, we would see multiple articles on this topic in the general Iraqi news media prior to the event. We have NOT yet seen this. But also remember this does not mean this even may not be on the radar for the very near future either as we also know these smaller category notes may come in close proximity to the announcement of a reinstatement.

dinarguru.com