Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-26-18

Iraqi

4-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I believe Abadi when he says "after the election." We will see the project to delete the zeros...So where are we really? We are kind of in a waiting mode for the next couple weeks to see how this election all shakes out on May 12th. ...We know Iraq is ramping up seriously for the 2018-2022 Development & Reconstruction Plan. They are having yet another Investment conference and its this week. This time it is in Iraq. Remember they have had many of these conferences and seminars over the years and so they probably will have many more, even after they reinstate their currency. I can assure you that Haider al-Abadi has a very good opportunity to get re-elected. If he does, we are going to see Iraqi just take off during the rest of 2018 and into 2019.

4-26-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Instead of asking when, I'm gonna ask how much longer can Iraq survive with the currency the way it is?] Realistically, the answer is "indefinitely". But I believe they have motivation to RV, so the question goes back to "when". [Do you think they will really wait until after elections, cabinet formation and Ramadan?] I can't speculate any more than I have already done regarding the "when" - hopefully immediately after elections but before Ramadan.

4-26-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni First off the cbi's exchange rate is not a program rate. It is the real value of the Iraq dinar as it appreciated from almost 3,500 to $1 back in 2004 when it was introduced as the new Iraqi currency. There has been a few adjustments most recently in an agreement with the IMF none of which refers to it as program rate... And when the CBI moves off the peg to a float, as well as opening its capital account, the CBI will then have a means to appreciate the currency gradually.

4-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Continued decline in dollar exchange in Iraq" Quote: "The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1196 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 600 dinars per hundred dollars." There is a lot of great news out the last few days. This, however, will fly under the radar and is very, very important. The USD / IQD rate continues to decline. Looking better and better everyday.

4-25-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I don’t see anything happening in the next two weeks. Parliament is basically shut down until after elections (May 12),...don’t shut your phone off! ...There’s always a chance that a secret meeting or something like that will take place and surprise us.

4-25-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...THE WORLD KNOWS AS YOU DO THAT THE CBI SAID..."WE ARE READY". BE STRONG IN YOUR DISCIPLINE OF WAITING...FOR SOON IMO...IT WILL REWARD YOU.

4-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 IRAQI TV REPORTS THE CBI SIGNING A MEMORANDUM WITH VISA INTERNATIONAL STIMULATING THE ECONOMIC MARKET.

4-25-2018 Intel Guru Bruce On Sunday I got 11 calls from one of my main sources...a nugget here and a nugget there, indicator of things are moving along. ...there was an IMF meeting in Washington this past weekend... They voted and settled on a Go about 6pm EST. ...For awhile it was looking sketchy there, and now we think we are in good shape with the IMF. Everybody is in agreement. Things are being done. Iraq has a week starting tomorrow which is a finance education week... They need that done to educate their people about banking and the banking system that is in Iraq. We understand that the ATMs were turned on and the Fintech System which is one of the new parts of the Global Transfer System, the CIPs Systems. ...That was partially connected Sunday and by now it is completely connected, up and running, and functional. So Iraq can be basically part of the world stage for banking transfers and so on.

4-25-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq did release their lower denominations in their ATM machines. ‘They have an in country rate that is known in country. They have a rate that has been flashing on our bank and Redemption Center screens and it is a front screen rate. We know that rate has been flashing meaning it is not quite locked in yet. It has been trading...But about 1pm this afternoon, the rate came off the screen and the word pending appeared. We...think pending is a good sign since when we see pending it means it is about to change and we are looking for a solid rate for Iraq to come into play on the screen. We don’t know when exactly. It could be anytime now. It could be tonight or tomorrow. We do not know. It looks like that is what we are really waiting for. That seems to me what we need to get everything kicked off.

dinarguru.com