8-4-2012 BGG I am 99% sure the lower denoms are sitting in the CBI just like Shabibi said yesterday [Thursday].

8-4-2012 Soonerfan62 EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND ON TRACK. OUR BLESSING WILL COME SOON. PLEASE HANG IN THERE.

8-4-2012 BWM LOTS OF NEWS COMING OUT...everything is good...still trying to sort out the details but things are fitting together at least in the information flow.

8-4-2012 BGG "Sadr renewed a call for project-confidence: a promise to my partners, that if they got (124) votes, I’ll be a complement to 164." This is big news!! The opposition isn’t nearly as dead as everyone is thinking. It’s there, alive and well. If Maliki doesn’t get things rolling along shortly – they will wind up “interrogating” him in Parliament and much like the support shown for their “term limits” law (something like 200 MP’s out of 235 attending that day) they will enact their own version of term limits.

8-4-2012 Poppy In September of last year, I spoke with a lady that was telling me she was the CEO of the corporation that manufactured 509 ATM machines and they set them up throughout Iraq, some were not connected to the banking systems at that time, but the ones in the Bagdad area that were connected were loaded with the lower denoms. The others were to be loaded when they were wired up. That answered the question for me...the lowerer denoms are there.

8-4-2012 Blaino intel has been drifting in all DAY...documents and additional paperwork ought to be caught up on monday. [What about Rates showing in major banks?] heard it 3 places, banker bill was able to refute IT... i have heard some very exciting stuff this afternoon [Friday].

8-4-2012 Poppy3 THE SIGIR REPORT REFERRED TO THAT COME FROM PEEPS, AGAIN THAT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE DINAR RATE...DOESNT COME FROM CBI WHICH WILL RELEASE THE RATE THEY HAVE APPROVED FROM THE IMF AND THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF...ALSO, NO ONE , NO COUNTRY, OR ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE HAS SQUAT TO DO WITH IRAQ'S MONEY AND MANY THINK O [OBAMA] IS THE HOLD UP. OH PLEASE, HE COULDN'T HOLD UP MY JOCK STRAP [POPPY3, YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH]. ALL HIM AND VP BIDEN CAN DO IS ASK AND OR SUGGEST AND THEY BETTER NOT TO THAT WITH ANY THREAT TIED TO IT.

8-4-2012 Kaperoni The dinar that was sold outside of Iraq may never go back to Iraq. As we cash out, it will go into a liquidity pool and go into a central bank reserve. That's the plan that will prop up the economy of the world currencies & world banks. The dinar will rise in time & will help the economies around the world.