Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frank26, Mailman17, Med & other self proclaimed gurus 5/13/12

Thanks

Frank26, Mailman17, Med & other self proclaimed gurus 5/13/12

5/13/2012 Med I AM NOT SAYING THAT THINGS LOOK FANTASTIC AND THE RV IS A WEEK AWAY BUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE NEW NON ELECTION POLITICAL BLOC MAKING AN ALLIANCE SEALS THE DEAL WITH NURI MALIKI. I HOPE HE DOES NOT IMPLEMENT IT AND THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IS SUCCESSFUL IN ALL FAIRNESS IT IS WHAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE NEED. I ALSO SEE THAT SADR SAID HE ...THAT IF THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS NOT IMPLEMENTED THEN THE VOTE HAS TO BE DONE. I JUST FEEL THAT THEY REALLY HAVE ENOUGH INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO GET HIM OUT AND THIS IS VERY GOOD FOR THE DINAR.

5/13/2012 Mailman17 THE RV WAITS ON ONE THING STABILITY OF THE GOVT PERIOD. SHABS HAS EVRYTHING DONE THATS NEEDED, ALL HE WAITS FOR IS FORMATION OF A CONTROLLED GOVT NOTHING MORE. THE HCL AND A FEW OTHER ITEMS ARE NEEDED FOR CHAP 7 NOT THE RV, THE RV IS READY. SHABS HAS THE THINGS DONE REQUIRED BY THE IMF.

5/13/2012 Med MALIKI CROSSED THE LINE DRAWN BY THE QUINTET [TALIBANI...SADR...ALLAWI....NAJAFI AND BARZANIDREW]. NOW THE ONLY RECOURSE IS FOR THEM TO GO TO PARLIAMENT FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. IF THEY DO NOT THEN MALIKI WILL END UP AS PM FOR LIFE. THESE ARE THE 5 MOST POWERFUL MEN IN IRAQ AND IF THEY CANNOT GET A VOTE OR IF THEY BACK OFF IT THEY HAVE GIVEN MALIKI THEN A FREE REIGN.

5/13/2012 Robusto I'm so freak-en fired up today...there are some fantastic articles out there...looks like Maliki is going to drop the issues with Mutlaq...he says they can be negotiated. Talabani (president) and Mutlaq (deputy PM--the one who called Maliki a dictator in a US interview) are saying they WILL implement Erbil...and political blocks are ready too....looks like when parliament comes back it could be wham bam thank you ma'am and the tariffs start soon after that...boom it can all be done...

5/13/2012 SWFloridaGuy Maliki is fighting for a National Meeting to save him from a no-confidence vote. We're not sure yet which direction this will go. If they believe they have the necessary 163 votes to unseat him, they'll move ahead with the no-confidence. If not, then they may prefer to reach an agreement with Maliki after he meets their terms and we'll see a National Meeting as early as next week. One way or another it will be resolved and, upon reaching that stage, the CBI will proceed with the restructuring of their currency and the revaluation we've all been anxiously anticipating.

5/13/2012 Frank26 I do NOT see Maliki being voted out. For a few months now Dr S has been largely silent. It seems that he is currently taking centre stage in matters...it seems that everywhere he goes, he has an entourage' of World Bank 'dignitaries' at his side. Things are being told to the citizens on TV that show immediacy and they TOLD US they would be doing this just prior to the RV. The UN operation rate of exchange SDR for Iraq is yet to be updated for 2012. This is a huge break in pattern. Chapter 7 seems likely to be lifted in June as it has...momentum. Tariffs seems certain to be enforced by July 1st. I expect to see the RV not later than the end of June.

5/13/2012 Poppy3 maliki is still wrangling trying to find a way to stay in position. we will hear some solid details by monday evening and have a much better picture of the time table for the process to bring closure to the erbil, ministers, hcl and article 140...All should be talked about by then and may even be activated.

5/13/2012 Hammerman I think our most probable day (over 80%) won't be until Tuesday. Anything can happen. Maliki has been led back into the country (he came back on Thurs). He has no political powers and has been playing well. They need 163 votes to receive "no confidence". Evidently, though he will probably be reinstated after this thing RVs, but then go by the way side.

5/13/2012 ArizonaHeat [15 days] is a deadline that Talabani and Allawi came up with in regards to Maliki owning up to the Erbil agreement...the thing is they gave themselves a back wall they will never use, its a bluff and Maliki called them on it...he said he wanted this to happen sooner than the 15 days...so now they need to put up or shut up but the thing is Maliki has too many iraqi followers to do a N/C (no confidence) and early elections will just prolong things. the good news is, shabibi wants this whole process to end so that he may start in open the monitary procedures that need to be implimented asap.

5/13/2012 Mailman17 4 DAYS LEFT, MALIKI WILL USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK... ***** LIKE HIM GET THEIR SNEAKIEST AND DIRTIEST WHEN GASPING FOR AIR WHICH IS WHERE HE SITS RIGHT NOW...MALIKI HAS NO POWER IF OUSTED, AND IF SECURITY FORCES STAND BY HIS SIDE...THEN I EXPECT PARLIMENT AND THE TOP 5 TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE UN...THE THING THAT MOST LIKELY SCARES THE HECK OUT OF MALIKI OUTSIDE OF LOOSING POWER IS THE CORRUPTION THEY UNCOVER AFTERWARDS...THAT ADDED TO THE OTHER ATROCITIES MALIKI HAS BEHIND HIM WOULD WARRANT HANGING.

5/13/2012 SWFloridaGuy Bayati (Economist): Reveals intentions to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar. Bayati said the government will take new measures within the next two months to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. On Sunday an Iraqi news agency said the government will take four steps to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, the CBI will open great auctions, add to control banking companies, shops and setting conditions for the import operation to lift the dinar.

5/13/2012 ArizonaHeat iraq is in total control of the rv, it was said before it was out of their hands, the reason for that being said was they had finished everything they had to do to revalue, but now the political BS is started and so its now Iraq slowing the process down...its a power strugle, its Maliki wanting power he doesn’t even have and Shabibi wanting to make sure he never gets it before the RV...Shabs is more interested in the future of Iraq, not the quick fix. the next couple of days are going to be tense, i wont lie to ya, if this go's south, it may take some time to iron it all out.

5/13/2012 Duckyboy This coming week should be very interesting to watch as Talibani, Maliki, Barzani, Allawi, Sadr and they others try to implement Erbil, or not. I still believe that once Erbil is implemented, the ministers will be seated and then give Shabibi the opportunity to RV, if that is his plan.

5/13/2012 Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 "OKIE IS STILL...MAINTAINING CONSTANT CONTACT WITH HIS SOURCES. HE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS. HE IS ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO MAKE 'THE POST'. HE EXPECTS IT AT ANYTIME. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED FRIDAY A WEEK AGO, MAY 4TH. DUE TO INTERVENTION AND COOPERATION FROM A FAR EAST COUNTRY THIS HAS TAKEN LONGER THAN WHAT THEY ANTICIPATED. THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES THAT WERE TO BE FOLLOWED WERE CHANGED ON MAY 4TH. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE DELAY. EVERYTHING NECESSARY IS NOW ACCOMPLISHED.

5/13/2012 Bluwolf LET ME INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE BANKS PHONE CALL, HOLDUPS THERE AREN'T ANY, SO EXPECT IT AT ANY TIME NOW.
    Last edited by coopschick; 05-13-2012 at 09:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread