Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kaperoni, Med & other self proclaimed gurus 5/21/12

Thanks

Kaperoni, Med & other self proclaimed gurus 5/21/12

5/20/2012 Med GREAT NEWS...THEY ARE NOT SITTING ON THIS WAITING FOR WHO IS LEFT IN THE NA TO MAKE SOME REPLY. THE SADRISTS WANT MALIKI OUT AND SADR IS NOT SITTING IDLE. THERE IS NO 10 DAYS. THE IRAQI LIST STATED TODAY THAT NO EXTENSION WAS GIVEN...THIS WAS ON ALSUMARIA TV, A VERY REPUTABLE NEWS AGENCY.

5/20/2012 Kaperoni Ok, I have been sitting on this for a while...and with all the articles recently talking about the revalue, etc. I wanted to point out this quote from the April SIGIR (Special Inspector General for Iraqi Reconstruction) confirming something close to 1.17 to $1 or .86. Now if this does not give you all confidence in your investment, nothing will. Keep in mind, this was written at the time Maliki was trying to stop this...Enjoy..."official exchange rate for Iraqi dinar strengthened marginally against the U.S. dollar, selling at 1,166 per dollar through much of the quarter. That rate is down slightly from 1,170—a level that had held constant for the past three years. However, a spike in demand for dollars generated by merchants from neighboring Iran and Syria—suddenly unable to procure sufficient amounts of the U.S. currency at home because of international sanctions--helped drive the unofficial street exchange rate above 1,320 dinar in mid-April .375. In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth of a cent.376. I DON'T LIKE THE 'POSTPONED INDEFINATELY" PART THOUGH. This is nothing to worry about. We spent literally days explaining that the GOI has not authority to make that statement when they did. The CBI posted numerous articles that they were moving forward. In fact, even Parliament stated the other day, everything is moving forward.

5/21/-2012 Poppy3 i have now read this in three places that they have this 7 day waiting period before the actual removal. I have noticed in the last 3 days maliki has been silenced and they quit paying any attention to anything he has said over a week AGO...He seems to have realized he is cooked. I...think they are having all these progressive meeting's daily as preparation for post maliki. The rv appears to be a very front and center subject. Dr shabibi has been in meetings at least 12 of the last 14 days addressing all phases of financial subjects and the effect changes will have for Iraq and the global economies. Best timing guess at this point in time is rv will take us into the first week or two of june at best. I still believe they can rv from this moment on but if the Dr. Has waited for a seated GOI and Erbil this long why would he change his mind now??? I don't think so.

5/21/2012 BWM I still maintain that Iraq has DONE all they need to do to RV...but the underlying complications still come from stability IMO...it's a situation that someone doesn't necessarily have the "power" to DO something...they have just enough SAY to keep things from going smooth.

5/21/2012 Randy Koonce Let me answer the biggest question i am getting "Is Maliki out?" NO he is not out...and, NO it has not RV'd and it is in the system just waiting to become live...give me a break! Breathe it is very close.

5/21/2012 Jonnywg well we all waited in anticipation yesterday...and unfortunately nothing transpired...all is still in place for it to go through...we wait for the results of the G8...we feel the G8 may be talking about this and the impact, negative or positive it has to be released...we are in the 34th hour of the 36th hour time slot...and the G8 MEETINGS ARE STILL ON so we may have to wait. I feel that it is a matter of time.

5/21/2012 ArizonaHeat my sources are much different than anyone elses, they say a ways off, but this year...but thats just my guys, no one else...or intel provider...talks to them, they could be totaly wrong.

5/21/2012 Angelquest other than the deadline already noted I can say no more...we have said it is here and fact is it is when THEY release it that is all.

5/21/2012 Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 Okie received information of a possible "R V" of some currencies later this afternoon. I am working on confirmations as we speak. As it now stands, consider this as a rumor til proven to be factual. We will advise you as the situation progresses

5/21/2012 Okie_Oil_Man MANY RUMOR'S TODAY--SOME GOOD--SOME NOT SO GOOD...THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ACOMPOLISHMENTS TODAY--MEETING WEDNESDAY MAY BE CRUCIAL.

5/21/2012 Delta If they no confidence Maliki then the replacement has to come from the National Coalition. This is the same group that Maliki controls. There is no one in that group that can replace him. If Maliki was such a bad guy the US would take him out. Maliki was put in there to hold the fort down until all was implemented and ready. Maliki is getting more popular with the people. He would win the next election. If Maliki was the problem, the PTB AKA the authors of the plan would take him out. Talibani is pushing hard to get the National Meeting and I doubt there will be a no confidence.

5/21/2012 Duckyboy We have to watch for the seated government and Erbil. I also believe that they are trying to get this done ASAP because of the tariffs starting. Some...believe that the tariffs have been pushed to July 1, but I have never read that anywhere. I have read the July 1 date and few weeks ago, but there has been no mention of any delay, so I will stick with what the law stated when it first was put in the books, June 1.
    Last edited by coopschick; 05-22-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    We need an icon for hip waders. just saying

Thanks
    LMFAO!!! Good one mini!! if you can find one on photo bucket or something, I will install it!! LOL!
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

+ Reply to Thread