5-27-2012 BGG The thing that strikes me is the absolute furious pace of meetings right now...everyone is meeting with everyone else...The general overview is this though - there is a furious pace of activity right now. This is good...with Maliki in office there will never be an RV. Bank on it. Once he's gone or "muzzled" an RV is at least possible.

5-27-2012 Frank26 THE COCKROACHES HAVE ASKED MALIKI TO MEET AT 8PM IRAQI TIME TO TELL HIM THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SUPPORT A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE AGAINST HIM. WE ALSO KNEW THAT THESE COCKROACHES IN THE LAST NANO SECONDS WOULD SCURRY BACK BEGGING FOR AN AUDIENCE WITH MALIKI. I GUESS THIS LIST OF BOZOS ARE DONE POINTING THE FINGERS AT OTHERS AND WISH TO WORK OUT EVERYTHING FROM EBRIL TO THEIR ROLES IN THE GOI.

5-27-2012 Mike IMF & World Bank are reiterating what they have said...they are going to help guarantee loans..help get the banks get off the ground...when people come to invest in Iraq their contracts will be backed if they can not be fulfilled by the Iraqis taking the fear out of investing in Iraq...Think about it...there is an Urgency to stabilize the currency...IMF and the World Bank is coming in and saying we are behind Iraq - really pushing toward some sort of conclusion to move forward .

5-27-2012 Bluwolf THE RATES ARE LOCKED IN AND ARE TO THIS POINT HI. I AM SILENT, I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL AND THAT SAYS ALL.

5-27-2012 BellaGrits TRY TO FOCUS ON THE BIG PICTURE NOW--THIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ...LOOK AT EUROPE ... LOOK AT OUR OWN ECONOMY...THIS IS A TOTAL WORLD RESET...WE ARE ABOUT TO DO THINGS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT-- FOR THE BETTER. WE ARE HEARING VERY GOOD THINGS...WE ARE HOPEFUL THINGS WILL HAPPEN VERY QUICKLY...I LOOK FOR IT ANYTIME.

5-27-2012 Med THINGS LOOK PRETTY BLEAK RIGHT NOW FOR MALIKI. HE MAY BE TAKING OTHERS DOWN WITH THEM. IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME. THIS ACTUALLY COULD BE PRISON FOR MANY OF THEM INCLUDING MALIKI UNLESS HE RUNS. WHAT IS LEFT OF THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE IS MEETING AT JAFAARI'S HOME TONIGHT THIS IS BIG FROM WHAT I GATHERED JAFARRI IS NOT A SUPPORTER OF MALIKI AND HE IS ONE OF THEM WHO IS MENTIONED AS PM.

5-27-2012 Mailman17 DONT MAKE THIS OUT TO MORE THAN MALIKI GRASPING AT HIS VERY LAST STRAW, HIS TACTICS ARE BEING MONITORED BY THE UN TRUST ME...THEY ARE FULLY AWARE. YES...MALIKI WILL GO DOWN WITH HIS SHIP. WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE NO ONE IN DINARWORLD KNOWS THE NEXT MOVE...NO ONE...BUT WE KNOW THE INTENTIONS AND WHAT THE CBI PLANNED...WE SHALL GO BY THAT AS WE ALWAYS HAVE AND LET POLITICS PLAY THIS OUT.

5-27-2012 Bondlady i do believe the 1000 to 1 article is basically sayin they need to stablize the dinar get it to 1000 to 1 usd and that will be a short fix for inflation too but only for a hot minute.

5-27-2012 Med I THINK THAT MALIKI REALIZED THAT THERE WAS NO WAY TO STAY. PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE UNSC NEED TO BE MOVING QUICKLY ON THIS OR THIS WILL BE WORSE THAN TURNING VICTORY INTO DEFEAT. IT NEEDS TO BE MADE KNOWN TO MALIKI THAT IF HE ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THE JOB OF PM THROUGH FORCE HE WILL NOT LIVE TO FINISH IT.

5-27-2012 Frank26 IRAQI TV IS CONSTANTLY SHOWING A 1000 IQD TO A 1 USD. IF YOU LIFT THE 000'S THEN YOU ARE LEFT WITH.....1 TO 1. TEAM FEELS THEY ARE TRYING TO SIDE STEP FRACTIONAL BANKING TO MAKE THE TRANSITION OF THE RI/RV EASIER FOR THE IRAQI CITIZENS.

5-27-2012 BGG Maliki announced the zero hour. Maliki issued an order on Sunday for the army, police and security services to enter high alert, starting on Monday until next Thursday...the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, is to move the regiment's tactical counter-terrorism force to the city of Najaf... Earlier reports indicated that Maliki sent 500 of its security forces to the siege of Najaf, home of the leader of the Sadrist movement, in the wake of a meeting which brought together opponents of Prime Minister Maliki. Maliki is done. I highly doubt this will take weeks to resolve. The Iraqi Regular Army has already done a deal with the Kurds to not get in a war over this crap. They know Maliki is "dead in the water."

5-27-2012 Studley [Question: will the rate IYHO be alot Higher than the ONE TO ONE] absolutely will…no doubt, but it will be tiered...every rv in history is tiered, depending on numerous factors, different people will get different rates...the confusion is in the info put out by the CBI, everyone has to understand, NO ONE can come out and tell exactly what will happen in the FUTURE, we all need to read between the lines, one for one means exchanging higher denoms for lower ones at a one for one exchange.

5-27-2012 Mike We know that Chapter 7 is coming to a close very shortly...everybody is lining up to make sure everything moves quickly and accordingly. All very good and positive things...That will help increase the stability and the currency and support whatever Shabibi is going to do with his money - Everybody is positioning themselves to take advantage of some sort of event.

5-27-2012 Poppy3 in the last three weeks almost every day they have talked about raising the value of our money. It is utmost on their minds and in some way they are going to get it done. I think the main issues are finally being addressed and the next very few days will show the completion of our wait.

5-27-2012 BGG I expect them to remove him [Maliki], go into a NC meeting without a PM (having one picked already) announce the "care-taker" PM and the Ministers and 140 and the NCSP all the the same time. Then come out celebrating...Third meeting over PM replacement expected in 48