1-16-2013 Ocrush HERE WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS LONG RIDE! A FEW DAYS AGO THERE WAS A BANKING CONFERENCE IN IRAQ. THIS CONFERENCE WAS THE KICK START TO ALLOW IRAQS BANKING SYSTEM TO GO INTERNATIONAL! MOU AGREEMENTS WERE SIGNED BETWEEN MAJOR ISLAMIC BANKS OF THE ARAB NATIONS AND FOR IRAQ TO BE A PARTICIPANT INTERNATIONALLY WITH THE ARAB MONETARY FUND. THE ARAB MONETARY BANK AND THE IMF COORDINATED AND SOON TO ACTIVATE THE NETWORK, FOR IRAQ, TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE REGULATORY BODIES ( INTERNATIONALLY).

1-16-2013 Adam Montana [On the United Nations website I had read that the UN Security Council meets twice a year, in mid June and mid December to vote on matters such as Iraq's CH. VII status, how likely that any significant action takes place before then??] I do not expect the UN or the GOI to follow those dates or the "normal" schedule - something as important as the major change (increase) in the value of the Dinar is not going to revolve around the "normal" scheduled meetings. This is something that I expect to see happen completely unannounced and with little to no warning at all. That's the only way it can be truly successful, in my opinion.

1-16-2013 BGG Article: "Close to Maliki reveals secret dialogues with leaders and representatives of the demonstrations to end it" a move towards a deal seems “in the works”…however, on the flip side, they just approved questioning Maliki in Parliament. Now.

1-16-2013 Tlar I think they are buying all the dinars in the middle East. This is month 5 of an amazing mop up of dinar. They are retiring dinar not replacing it with smaller denominations. I would love to know how much is left in the middle east. They should run out of dinars to buy soon because there is a finite # out there.. The supply of dollars buying this dinar is unexhaustable given the bank has been doing this for 4 months and the reserves are still at 67 billion. The bank is making money doing this day by day and Iraq is reducing their debt with every auction by a ratio of 1179 to 1.

1-16-2013 ****** ITS ALL LOOKING WONDERFUL FOR THIS WEEKEND. I PRAY THIS IS ALL OVER...BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. THINGS ARE STILL POSITIVE, HAVE GOTTEN A FEW CALLS THIS MORNING THAT WF AND CHASE CONTACTS ARE PUMPED AND READY.

1-16-2013 Flashing imo, the iraq issues are not significant for us in terms of rv. [flashing, how confident do you feel about chapt 7 release this month?] very, very confident.

1-16-2013 Adam Montana I flat out disagree with any comments made that guarantee a date or rate. I believe things are lined up and it is definitely possible to see a major rate change any day or week now, but there is no guarantee on that by any means. They could do it tomorrow or put it off till next year.

1-16-2013 SteveI I absolutely agree. We are almost done. What OCRUSH [post below] mentioned is huge and a very necessary step to make this all happen. They have been lifted from Chapter VII but they (Iraq) will announce within their time frame. "No matter what" is what we are hearing also. Super news if you ask me.

1-16-2013 Ocrush BACK IN DECEMBER 2012 I PUT OUT THE BANKING ACT LAW (PDF). THIS WAS WRITTEN (UPDATED) IN 2007 AND ON PAGE 15 OR 33 IT STATED THE ISLAMIC BANKS WILL BE READY IN JANUARY 2013. THEY KNEW BACK THEN, JUST FOLLOWING THERE TIMELINE, WHEN THIS WAS GOING LIVE... FOR THEM TO DO ALL OF THE ABOVE MEANS OR THEY ALREADY KNOW, CHAPTER VII WILL BE LIFTED...ONLY ONE REASON FOR THIS HAVE HAPPENED. : ) THIS WILL ALSO ACTIVATE THE TARIFF ACT ( BELIEVE ME IT IS PASSED THEY JUST NEED TO IMPLEMENT). AS YODA WOULD SAY.....ALMOST THERE WE ARE!!!!!

1-17-2013 SteveI and Ray We...have some very good news...we are more than happy to share what is only been made public. The rest will come in a day or two and i promise you will love it. Martin Kobler of the United Nations was on TV today stating that the United Nations is offering its' help in helping Iraq with the raising of the three zeros and the exchanging of the currency. So my take on this is that our sources from Iraq stating that they are removed is true and I am absolutely positive you will hear about it next week when Iraq is ready in a huge press conference. Remember this is their show, they will do it when it is right. This also confirms the news and information that OCRUSH [see post below 1-16-13] provided earlier about being done. Too many huge players involved to just guess. You add all of this up and you have some very powerful news. Also, many local newspapers in Iraq were printing articles that the three zeros would be raised as soon as the budget is approved. I feel that everything is under control and all going to plan and the timing. We will not share anything else about that now...Trust me, you will be extremely pleased. We know for a fact that the government is pushing very hard to make this happen by the end of this month. I also feel as from what we are being told and hearing and from OCRUSH's post, there are some loose ends that need to be done next week to produce the final results. Wow, this really is huge. We will keep you posted as we acquire information regarding the final finish line. We are finally there as long as long as thing keep moving like it is. Everything will come together next week. That is [the] target I see.

1-17-2013 Blaino Information indicates there is an important marker in the works, one that "no one" saw coming, which dictates a series of events 'must' transpire in the closing moments of the run up to the rv, we are definitely in the "quickening" time of this...Currency HOLD.. cannot say more at this time. As such, i am enabled and happy to de-stress everyone by announcing that there will be a number of days required for the implementation of these matters and therefore, we have no need to worry about rv occuring in the interim! Hence, i am declaring a "pass" valid until the 31st of january, 2013. A "pass" is a time during which the possibility of an rv is remote at best.

1-17-2013 Adam Montana [If Talabani's wife (Hero) gets the replacement position of her husband, what would your opinion be on this as far as her getting things moving at a faster pace or would it even matter at all since lately, the House of Representatives and the Parliament keep postponing their meetings and nothing seems to be moving much at all now?] I won't pretend to have the answer, but I have two thoughts on it. 1 is that women simply aren't given the respect that they deserve in Iraq, so I kind of doubt a woman would be effective in that position in that country. 2 is that sometimes it takes a woman to do a man's job so on that note...I will graciously end...with a hat tip to all the hard working women in the world - thank you for all you do and thank you for giving us men a kick in the rear when we need it the most.

1-17-2013 ****** i assure you that this just in Meeting in Hong Kong Friday for final sign off on rv expected to hit Sunday evening.