10-4-2015 Millionday THERE ARE MANY LAWS THAT Are prepared for vote and once voted -- THEY OF COURSE BECOME LAW – I THINK WE ARE SEEING loose ENDS BEING TAKEN CARE OF -- SIDE MEETINGS TOOK PLACE IN NEW YORK AND ACCORDING TO SOME REPORTS – IT APPEARS THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS PREPARED AND ACCORDING TO MASUM -- AND OTHERS THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION IS NOT LONG AT ALL.

10-4-2015 Backdoc ITS AMAZING TO SEE THE SHIFT IN TONE NOW WITH COUNTRIES ALL READY TO MAKE MONEY NOW. ANOTHER SIGN WE ARE CLOSE!! IMO

10-4-2015 Chattels National Reconciliation is the term used for establishment of so-called 'national unity' in countries beset with political problems. Again I say, National Reconciliation is a process and not an event. A very complicated process in Iraq that is likely impossible to begin until DAESH is ousted from Iraq. There may be a plan developed and definition of the interests to be included in a methodology, but it is not something to legislated one day, IMO.

10-5-2015 Kaperoni Article quote: "Central Bank decided to grant the government banks billion divided them according to the controls to improve its banking system and restore its infrastructure..." Well if the CBI is going to spend it's reserves it might as well be to improve the banking system. There goes another billion. I have always said that the banking system must be advanced and they need "freedom of movement of capital" (Article VIII compliance provides that) for investors to come and participate in the market economy. This article confirms this fact..."the advancement of the economy and other sectors depends on the development of the sector bank..."

10-5-2015 Millionday Article quote: "the Board of the Central Bank has agreed to rehabilitate the Warka Bank according to the plan prepared for this purpose." A LONG TIME AGO WE READ ABOUT WARKA BANK AND THE PART THEY PLAY IN THE REFORM PLAN -- IT WAS EXCITING THEN BUT NOW >>> ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. ...CBI IS IN ACTION ON THE PLAN FOR REFORM --- THIS IS A HUGE STEP FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORM OBVIOUSLY...VERY INTERESTING TIME RIGHT NOW.

10-5-2015 Poppy3 ...THE BANKING LAW ARE DIRECTED TO BE COMPLETED TO ALLOW SAFETY FOR SHOWING THE NEW RATE, HOWEVER WE MUST NOW LOOK AT WHERE THEY ARE AND OTHER PENDING ACTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED TO TAKE PLACE AND HAVE MISSED THE TIME THEY WERE TO BE EXECUTED. ANNOUNCEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE WHEN BONDS WOULD BE SOLD (DIDNT AND HASNT HAPPENED), THE ISX WAS TO START TRADING INTERNATIONALLY (DIDN'T AND HASN'T HAPPENED) SEVERAL OTHER THINGS HAVE BEEN PENDING FOR WEEKS AND SOME MONTHS, 9 INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS, HCL LAWS. SO I THINK WE ALL UNDERSTAND MANY OF THESE THING ARE TRUELY NECESSARY BUT SOME ARE MANDATORY AND SOME AREn'T TO ALLOW THE CBI TO RELEASE THE NEW RATE.WITH ALL THE PROGRESS IN INK THAT HAS BEEN REPORTED AND REPORTS OF READINGS AND COMPLETIONS I THINK WE WILL SEE A NEW RATE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH AS LONG AS THE PROGRESS CONTINUES AS THE LAST MONTH BUT I, AFTER EVALUATING OUR POSITION AND CONSIDERING ALL THE NEEDS, DON'T BELIEVE WE SEE A RATE TILL LATER IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER INSTEAD OF THE FIRST WEEK, CLOSER TO THE LAST. THE GOI, CBI OF IRAQ HAVE NEVER COMPLETED ANYTHING ON TIME OR MEET A DEADLINE. I AM EXCITED AND VERY CONFIDENT THE RV IS WELL WITHIN REACH THIS MONTH. WATCH THEIR ACTIONS ON WHAT THEY HAVE SAID...THEIR ACTIONS WILL SHOW US THE FACTS AND WITHIN DAYS FROM TODAY WE WILL WITNESS JUST HOW SERIOUS THEY ARE.