10-10-2015 tman23 I will go out on a limb to say Shabibi will never be the CBI governor again. He will consult and advise...But at his age he was preparing to retire when he was in office...He ain't coming back.

10-10-20215 Mnt Goat We can see more pressure to get these reforms laws passed as religious leaders, the demonstrating citizens, and now even the rest of the Arab community (GCC) are exerting pressure on parliament... So what pops out today – more pressure to pass the needed changes in HCL that Kurdistan has been asking for resolution. Do we need these changes for an RV? This is the million dollar question. I know they need to make good on the HCL and put some of that oil money in the hands of the average citizen prior to any RV. Iraq has been told this many times by the USA. One provision they can not escape. Remember HCL technically does not have to go through parliament for a vote to become law, just that the GOI and Kurdistan must agree.

10-10-2015 Chattels "The coming days will see a high-level coordination to achieve common national goals and defeat terrorist organizations in all the land of Iraq...". I do believe...that we are on the verge of real progress against DAESH. Progress against DAESH and some public profile with the prosecution of the corrupt will do much to assuage the public demand/demonstrations and if reform can make a start then there is real hope for Iraq. I am very encouraged about the future/ultimate outcome...IMO.

10-11-2015 Backdoc IRAQ IS RUNNING A 400 METER RACE, WHICH IS ONCE AROUND THE TRACK! BEFORE THEY CROSS THE FINISH LINE THEY ARE FEELING THE PAIN AND THEY WILL BE FORCED TO LEAN OVER THE LINE! THEIR OXYGEN LEVEL HAS TO BE DROPPING! GETTER DONE BOYS!