Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-13-16

Iraqi

5-13-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Presidency of the Council of Representatives calling for a special meeting on Sunday" NEWS IS LOOKING POSITIVE...TOWARD GETTING PARLIAMENT BACK WORKING...JABOURI IS CALLING POLITICAL BLOC HEADS FOR SPECIAL MEETING ON SUNDAY...WITH SECURITY BEING DRIVING ISSUE...AND THEY ARE EXPECTING AT LEAST 1 OF THE NOW 6 APPEAL CASES BEING HEARD IN FRONT OF FEDERAL COURT ON SUNDAY AS WELL...BARZANI STATES "I FIND IT NECESSARY TO RETURN TO HOR IRAQI PARLIAMENT"...BE PART OF IRAQ...NOT BE CUT OFF FROM POLITICAL PROCESS...ENCOURAGING! ...REMEMBER THE IMF MEETING NEXT WEEK IS A BACKDROP...JUST HANGING OVER EVERYONES HEAD...WHICH IS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING... ZEBARI AND JONES (WHO IS STILL ACTING IN CAPACITY AS AMBASSADOR) ...MEETING IN PREPARATION FOR IMF NEGOTIATIONS NEXT WEEK IN JORDAN.

5-13-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Wednesday for a proposal for swearing the new ministers before the Federal Supreme Court." IN THE LAST PARLIAMENT MEETING THE CABINET WAS VOTED IN AND NOW THEY ARE TO TAKE THEIR OATH IN FRONT OF THE FEDERAL COURT INTO THEIR POSITIONS. [Do you mean the remaining cabinet members?] YES...NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN VOTED THROUGH BUT IT APPEARS THAT IT HAS -- THIS IS GREAT.

5-13-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite Folks...remember...there is a difference between what we know and what we think we know...we just assume that when we hear there must be security we automatically think it means physical security. Maybe that is correct, and maybe it is not correct. And why do I stated this? Because, we heard from certain folks about the need for security long before there was ISIS/ISIL. IMO, security could very well refer to financial security. The change in value of the IQD will be an electronic event outside of Iraq. Inside of Iraq an 1 IQD will still be equal to 1 IQD.

5-13-2016 RUMOR Guru Bruce ...this thing is a process, we are really close, we dont know the exact time, but, it will come as a thief in the night...be confident the rates great...

5-12-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Hilali: Federal Court will decide the legitimacy of Sunday's vote on the ministerial meeting of cabin" LET ME BE CLEAR...the Iraq Parliament HAS NOT VOTED on the full, NEW, TECHNOCRAT CABINET...there have been ONLY 6 approved and voted on... in fact, even these six are being contested by the "sitters" in Parliament and this case is reportedly being heard on Sunday. (according to NEWS REPORTS) ... The full Technocrat cabinet that Abadi wants - HAS NOT BEEN VOTED ON. Will it - soon... probably. NOT YET. Will all these things happen... IMHO - probably... and it's coming. It's NOT DONE!!

5-12-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday ...THE CABINET IS VOTED IN AND WAITING TO BE SWORN. IT NOW GOES TO THE FEDERAL COURT. THE CABINET BEFORE THE FEDERAL COURT IS HUGE HUGE. SO MANY YEARS AND HERE WE ARE SEEING THE REFORMS...WE ARE AT A GREAT PLACE.

5-12-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "The board chairman of the parliament calling for a special meeting to discuss the security situation next Sunday" Quote: "the IMF has told Iraq the need to edit the budget law to be reduced in order to hopefully disbursement of the loan during the coming period, and because the government treasury is unable to pay the salaries and benefits of the people without access to this loan it has become necessary to take legislative action legal and necessary for this matter." they have to fix their differences and correct their path IF they want the money, period!

5-12-2016 Newshound Guru Mountainman Article: "Vietnam: First digital bank service opens" Vietnam and {ALL} Other Countries are DESTINED for this GLOBAL BANKING Change...It's A GOOD Sign for What We Wait to See as Well...IMO.

5-12-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc Article: "Vietnam: First digital bank service opens" WHEN I SAW THAT THE FIRST DIGITAL BANKING SERVICE STARTED IN VIETNAM I WANTED TO SAY WE HAVE A RATE THERE BUT ON FURTHER CONTEMPLATION I BELIEVE THE RATE IS STILL THE SAME UNTIL ALL COUNTRIES MAKE THE SWITCH! THAT FLAT GETS ME EXCITED BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BE VERY CLOSE TO WHEN RATES WILL CHANGE VALUE!

5-12-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 BOMBINGS PRODUCT OF MALIKI GOONS AT THEIR BEST... MALIKI DOING EVERYTHING TO DISRUPT PROGRESS. REMEMBER HE TURNED 1500 PRISONERS LOOSE AND THEY WHERE NEVER CAUGHT...THEY ARE DOING HIS DIRTY WORK NOW --- IT WILL NOT STOP PROGRESS...ABADI AND OTHERS DETERMINED MORE THAN EVER TO COMPLETE FINANCIAL REFORM.

dinarguru.com