5-12-2013 Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF THE IN-CORRECT RUMOR MILL THAT HAS PREVAILED AND HAVE WAITED FOR CONFIRMABLE INFORMATION. MY PROBLEM AS WELL AS OTHER MESSENGERS IS THAT AS SOON AS THE INFORMATION WAS PRESENTED US AND WE SHARED IT-----IT CHANGED.HAVING BEEN IN THAT POSITION MANY TIMES BEFORE I AM OF THE MOST CONSERVATIVE NATURE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. WE CAN REPORT THAT THE ACTIVITY LAST WEEK AFTER CONFIRMATION WAS AS PROGRESSIVE AS WE COULD EVER HOPE FOR AND I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT PAN'S OUT THIS COMING WEEK. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE. (EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE)...BUT THIS TIME IT IS TRUE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE DELAYS OR ISSUES PREVELANT --AT THIS TIME I AM UNAWARE OF THEM. I WILL ONLY POST HENCEFORTH WHAT IS PROVEN FACT AND NOT CONJECTURE OR OPINION. I AM ON A HIGH STATE OF ALERT PRESENTLY. I UNDERSTAND AFTER TODAY THERE ARE SOME VERY WEALTHY SENATORS, AND CONGRESSMEN.

5-12-2013 SteveI we have some very exciting times ahead of us...Laws are getting passed faster than we can report them, which is a very good sign that this is almost over. I cannot guarantee you an RV, but can assure you one is in our futures. This investment is an awesome one and sure glad I stayed in it, and you will too.

5-13-2013 BGG Article: "Amir of Dulaim clans accuse al-Maliki to push Iraq into division" Now we have demonstrators, clerics AND local leaders (tribal) calling for the removal of Maliki. I would never have guessed back when I started talking about this that it would take this long – or that it would get to down to the “grass roots”. This also tells me it is only a matter of time. No one is stepping up to help them (UN, US, EU – etc, etc…) – so they are taking on the job themselves – at the “grass roots” level.

5-13-2013 Shredd the consistent message we are seeing is the dinar being equal to the dollar. Exactly how they do that is yet to be seen but an initial jump straight to the dollar bears more weight to me simply based on the high level of concern for the citizen to not be taken advantage of.

5-13-2013 12thman I received a text today [Sunday] to be looking for a World News event or report on Wednesday of this week. The HR that sent it to me did not say it was the RV date but a event that would indicate how close we really are to seeing this. While I still believe it's all done, we still are just waiting for the final Okie email.