8-22-2013 Mnt Goat There is a plan. Only they are having issues not executing the plan to the final stages. The longer they wait (now not intentional) the more magnified the situation becomes. Some say the technical issue(s) are just an excuse to delay this due to actions going on with security in Iraq? I do not believe this for one second since I know better. I know personally people who are involved in getting the technical issues fixed, so this is real and happening. I can assure you. When this is fixed we will get our RV.

8-22-2013 Loechin The RV is here folks bottom line. It is complete even though you nor I are at the bank YET. There are no delays, holdups or anything that is in the way and if there was it has been dealt with. Remember my analogy of the train. All have now left the train. First class is done, Business Class is ALMOST done, then we will order and be done and leave the building forever.

8-22-2013 Frank26 AT 12:14 PM EST TODAY NASDAQ SHUT DOWN. AT 12:18 PM EST ALL STOCK EXCHANGE SYMBOLS STARTED SHUTTING DOWN IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. ALL TRADE HAS BEEN HALTED ALONG WITH OTHER ACTIVITIES...THEY ARE CLAIMING IT IS FOR TECHNICAL ISSUES. WELLS FARGO IS BEING CHASTIZED BY CHRISTINE AND WAS GIVEN FINAL INSTRUCTIONS TODAY. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. CHINA DECIDED NOT TO WAIT AND HAS FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST WF MANAGEMENT.

8-22-2013 Enorrste Article: "Financial representative: on the Central Bank on monetary policy open" Article quote: "...will follow the new theme mechanism will make a significant contribution in raising the value of Iraqi dinars before next June and will be the mechanism to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar." the CBI is announcing that they are about to follow the IMF "open market operations" program to a "T." What does that mean? It means that they will begin to reduce the money supply! And what does that mean? It means that the VALUE of the remaining money will RISE. And what is the goal? Clearly stated, it is to get the dinar up in value BEFORE next June. Now, you have to start somewhere before you get to BEFORE June, right? I think this article is saying that they are about to start. That means "free float."

8-22-2013 Jester [how are you feeling with today's intel, are we in the window still] WELL SOME THINGS GOT DONE TODAY [WEDNESDAY]... THERE WERE SOME ORDERS DONE THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED RELATIVE TO OUR INVESTMENT... LEW WAS THERE... I HEARD ALL THAT WAS FINISHED AND NOW THINGS ARE ABOUT READY TO GO.

8-22-2013 TD I was able to get 3 confirmations last couple days that Iraq has set a GOAL, a line in the sand of June 2014 as the drop dead date of completion of their currency reform program. They are hopeful for sooner but this is a time table of commitment. As reported earlier some laws are being revised and some needed to still pass. Last couple days a small amount is checked off the do list. My source says that various entities want GUARANTEES of execution of these laws.A trust but verify approach to make sure commitments are actually done and not just say they will be by law. Some proof of execution such as article 140 is being put up as proof it's being done fairly & properly. There is now SERIOUS talk of getting the rest done and enter world financial agreements & transactions here shortly in September. They will enact the agreed IMF plan of a float. I confirmed several times with my source the possibility of a straight out RV. THE ANSWER IS ZERO CHANCE OF THAT TAKING PLACE!! Now, another item still in discussion and of utmost importance to us is the time frame of calling in the old notes. It's not yet settled is the answer! There are several ideas on the table: anywhere from 30 days (as was rumored) to many months. Besides a few laws to ratify THIS ISSUE remains as a sticking point of decision prior to release of the IQD internationally. I was told that decision may come as early as the end of August.

8-22-2013 Frank26 Article quote: "Revealed reliable sources from inside the Green Zone, the family-Maliki fled to Britain..." [Didn't someone (who shall remain nameless ), say that when Maliki is gone, then the RV process would be accelerated?] Oh yes Indeed. BUT MORE IMPORTANT Is the fact that I told You 1.5 years ago that WHEN M is removed he will be sent to "LONDON". As for NYSE...The last time I studied this was what happened in 1933. Unless we are at war or being invaded...Something is happening with world currencies, IMO.

8-22-2013 Poppy3 [This is direct from Iraqi TV...Iraqi dinar will increase substantially by mid -2014] KUWAIT AND CHINA BOTH STATED ON THEIR TV NEWS AND IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL THAT THEY WOULD NOT RV FOR 3 MONTHS OR MORE AND THEY BOTH RV'ED THAT VERY DAYS AROUND 3:30 PM SAME DAY AS THE AD CAME OUT SO DON'T LAY A LOT OF WEIGHT ON WHAT THEY SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO? POPPY3

8-22-2013 Bluwolf All is officially over and all WFB are more then alerted and expectant in receiving there GO ahead notifications. Whatever you saw in the stock markets is a total product of a great change occurring no matter how they explain it on your table, just things that are necessary in happening for if not they would of lost a lot of money. No government entity has a hold or have issue a delay of things, it is protocol and even that has its deadline which by the way is today, so if all goes well being that all is so promising and positive we shall have the honor of hearing our dear Okie coming forward with our announcement period...whoever has the key is expected to turn it on at any moment for the entire world is pushing it...

8-22-2013 Loechin All I can say right now is "The Last Business Class Person just left the building and now it's my Turn!" No More Windows Just Open doors.

8-22-2013 Shredd stability is what held Turki back...he can't have the dinar come out, dedollarize and bring strength to the dinar if the pricing is all over the place, yes, it's all perfect timing. ...this is a whole new Iraq now that they are a sovereign democracy and with their amazing wealth and in a dual currency situation with crappy worn out dinar and a fluctuating dollar to deal with, Turki is closer than ever to gaining stability in currency pricing, we are close, now git r dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

8-22-2013 TNT Tony Well, Well, Well, nothing to do with the RV.......Right. There was advance notice given to some that this would happen, and we should all be glad that it did. One more step to you realizing your dream. I will talk about this tomorrow if we get a chance, even though you probably won't even care. Everyone is in and monitoring the system and if it all goes right, (happy days are here again).

8-22-2013 ****** SO I'M HEARING STILL THIS CRAZY RATE ON BOTH CURRENCIES. MY SOURCES FOR TWO WEEKS ARE LIKE ON SUPER DUPER HIGH ALERT, PINS AND NEEDLES STUFF. [in your opinion can CL actual supercede O/China/Iraq and everyone else and push the RV button?] YES, SHE CAN BUT WE DONT WANT THAT. THAT WOULD PUSH A LOWER RATE.

************************************************** *********************************

8-23-2013 REDWOLF [via Jester] TODAY'S [THURSDAY'S] EVENT WITH NASDAQ WAS RESET RELATED. THE DARK LIQUIDITY...FITS PERFECTLY WITH THE NEARLY THREE HOUR SHUT DOWN. NOW I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS TO CATCH TRADERS DOING BAD THINGS OR WAS IT TO ALLOW A CLEAN UP TO HUSTLE IN THE REST? EITHER WAY IT WAS NEEDED TO MOVE THINGS FORWARD.

8-23-2013 Jester THE SIMPLE FACT WE WERE TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE MARKET WOULD SHUT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND IT DID IS HUGE! THE MAIN POINT IS WE NOW KNOW IT WAS PLANNED... WHATEVER THE REASON IS IT WAS DEFINITELY SET UP AHEAD OF TIME. IT CAME FROM ONE OF MY INTEL SOURCES IN THE RESET WORLD... SO WE KNOW IT WAS THEM DOING SOMETHING TO PREP THE RESET.

8-23-2013 Loechin I waved goodby to the last of the Business Class people last night. They have now moved us the Best Class of people into position and we are about to begin our process...it's our turn. Yesterday the final position was taken and all seems to be in place now. I am hoping to get a two hour heads up but with all the changes that have taken place who knows if that will even come... Until then I don't know.

8-23-2013 TD Things are status quo as outlined yesterday, confirmed everything once again. September is still opening up as a realistic possibility of Iraq entering international status...yes, the stock market had a disruption, so what? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL RESETS OR THE DINAR.