Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-19-20

Iraqi

1-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Deputy: The budget law will arrive in the coming hours in parliament" There is a difference between the 2020 Budget Law and the 2019 FML Amendment. Imo This is for and is to be used for after the exposure of the 2019 FML Amendment which will be the mechanism for international trade. In other words, our expectations will be met prior to ever opening the doors internationally. Here again it is said days before Mahdi resigned that the 2020 Budget law was signed before Mahdi resigned.. The powers that be behind the scenes know full well how the system works and have been prepared and on top of things even with all the antics thrown at them by the corrupt...

1-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I feel IMO that the government of Iraq and the CBI are two different things. Separate male-female and yet ironically enough you need the two to create something beautiful. Life. The CBI is working on raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and the GOI is also working on cleaning itself out. Well it turns out that just 3 days ago Trump went into the CBI and they arrested people left and right. They're cleaning the swamp so that the country of Iraq can stand by itself and have their own currency and be proud of it. And that's what's going on right now...

1-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...what if there was a date for the stoppage of the auctions? ...what if Trump gave the CBI a date of when to stop the auctions? ...if there is any possibility of that being true, it's over. Stopping the auction and restricting the American dollar to be used inside of Iraq. Wow. It would crush Iraq. They would fall to their knees financially. They'd have to raise the value quickly. So you stopped the auctions Mr. President, how long can they hold their breath? Probably as long as a human being can. 30 seconds if that...they would have no choice but to do something with their currency. Add value to it. Bring out the new small category notes. Change the exchange rate...this is a good and positive thing for the monetary reform....

1-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Today we see an article about a company in Mosul having 10 offices to exchange again after many years both inside and out outside Iraq! They will need to be able to do so now, as this month’s exchange rate will need to be reported accordingly in regard to a rate! Imo The CBI published a rate for year end Dec 2019 at 1182 on December 31. They have not as of yesterday updated the data for Dec 2019 as they did for November 2019 for things like the reduction of money, the amount of money to commercial banks, yet. We know they modified those latter two on November 30th and published the modification on 12/08/2019...So it appears they are holding back reporting of those crucial numbers for a reason. Imo That is possibly because they can and will if need be for sensitivity related issues, such as a rate disclosure or exposure of any, and the timing of it or them accordingly, will be kept quiet until the very end.

1-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...they will have to report at some point the rate for January, as that is a transparency issue for the world at large. A key indicator is that they massively reduced the note count and have populated the banks with new small category notes And fils now from what we here. What the data to me supports is that the credit transfers ceasing in the end September 2019, the loan modifications happening just a month later real close and the present the lack of some reporting by the CBI now of critical items aforementioned earlier (Nov 30) shows me the CBI has openly shown us that a significant rate change is coming soon!! ...In the end the evidence from the CBI supports imo, we are going to see them paid...Report and internationally accepted rate and have it reported by 01/31/2020, in my honest opinion that is 100% now, aside from an act of God ... and the CBI does exactly as they have shown they are doing!

1-18-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Guru Mtn Goat seems to think the CBI has issued a 100k dinar note. The CBI specifically stated several months ago their was no need for such a note and I have not heard or seen one in the public or press...

1-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Now due to the article about many being arrested from the CBI this situation called the monetary reform it has turned into, insistence! It has turned into an insistence! NOW! [Guru] Walkingstick told me President Trump is putting pressure on them like you have no idea...

1-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I want to caution everyone in believing that Iraq needs a robust economy or that they need a partial or total reconstruction of their country to reinstate their currency...These ideas of needing a robust economy and a reconstructed Iraq is NOT the case. In fact, it is just the opposite. Iraq will need the funds from the reinstatement and the currency to attract investors and the funding for the reconstruction effort...Why in hell are we seeing all of a sudden, the US pushing to get rid of the Iranian influence and all its corrupt politicians from Iraq. Folks – it is time for the reinstatement and the US must secure its investment along with China. The CBI is ready and the world is ready for Iraq. It is time…

dinarguru.com