Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-13-2021

3-13-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat All the news this week is about passing some much-needed legislation in parliament. Right now there are two laws on the table to vote on. The Federal Court Law and the 2021 Budget. We were originally told earlier this week the budget would be voted on in next Monday’s session but now we are told it will be held up due to the also wanting to take up the Federal Court Law in the same session. The law is still being fine-tuned.

3-13-2021 Newshound Guru Jeff The CBI will never ever tell you when they're going to revalue the currency. Nor will they ever tell you what the value of the currency is going to be. Has the CBI ever given their preferred ideal time frame when they would like to change the value of the currency? The answer is yes...at the beginning of a fiscal period. Second, you can not research Iraq's fiscal year on the internet...I have consulted with Iraq's government...Iraq's budget is April through March of the following year...when you look at historical action it's real easy to piece it together. That means they're pretty much going to change the rate most likely in late March exactly how Kuwait did...

3-12-2021 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] what I am getting from several sources and one particular – Banker – specifically – talking about everything going... Did Iraq do anything yesterday? With their rate? NO!! They have said they would put it out or make it known Saturday – this Saturday – don’t know...what the rate will be but that is all good...I’m looking forward to the completion of this...

3-12-2021 Newshound Guru Jeff There are no "tiers". That's a scam. There isn't two different rates. You don't have a contract rate and a market rate. Contract rates don't exist...it's all lies and B.S...

3-12-2021 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Is this our weekend? I still think it will be on 3/21/21 what do you think?] based on the ******* probably right before. The news on HCL clearing in Iraq is still prevalent in their press…Keep buckled up…I think we are in the end days of this happening. …If anything happens over this weekend I will come screaming back with breaking news.

3-12-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank] Question: [Once it's 1 to 1 inside Iraq does Forex recognize the Iraqi dinar as 1 to 1 with the American dollar?] Yes...phase one at the onset 1 to 1 is not only for domestic's use but it's for the international rate as well...when it enters phase two and conclusion in phase three about maybe 8 months later you're going to see an increase by the CBI internally and externally as it gains momentum in the international markets...

3-12-2021 Intel Guru Frank26 It's carved in titanium. There is a time that they are now gong to give them the new small category notes and new exchange rate. It's within arm's reach...It's that second phase and third phase where you will be on your own. You need financial advice...That first part is going to be easy. The majority of people are going to run to the bank and exchange...but it would behoove you to consider phase two and three...I think 75% to 80% of us will exchange at the beginning and the other 20/30 percent will ride this out to see where it reaches and where it's capped...IMO phase two, based on how much time they give them [to turn in 3 zero notes], will tell you when it's going to reach that apex...

3-12-2021 Intel Guru Footforward ...I have stressed this a number of times that the rate cannot be a dollar in my opinion...Its not likely they allow people to set up bank accounts in Iraqi dinar and just let it sit there and increase in value...And I really very much disagree with this whole idea of a low rate and then increase over time...

3-12-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] the HCL is being pushed dramatically right now. I mean it's being shoved. It's being pushed...and it's extremely important for us to understand the value of that because the HCL is going to allow the new exchange rate to come out...pushing the HCL is telling you and me as investors that they are very very close...

dinarguru.com