Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back

Thanks

Red face I'm back

Hello, Everyone,

I was gone for about a year, the year I "had cancer." Trouble is---I had a couple small rounds of surgery, went to several local cancer care facilities for more tests, ended up at M. D. Anderson in Houston twice, and eventually learned what I already knew. What I have is a rare and unusual condition called tricoepithelioma, which I have had for over 50 years, but it's not cancer. Whew!!! haha I ignored this all those years, but it finally made a move in my body, and when I had my wellness check up, it showed up in a cyst under my arm, so I think the location is what scared all the medical people. But it's good news, and is nothing much, just unusual. lol My oncologist told me I had just moved from being one in a million to being one in three trillion. I could have told him that!! lol
    Anyway, all is good now. Glad to be back, and I think it's just in time before the RV on Sunday. lol I hope, anyway.
    Francie26

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Francie26 For This Useful Post:

coopschick (04-26-2014)

Thanks
    Glad to have you back Francie26, you are very 'rare' indeed so happy that everything turned out ok and thanks for sharing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coopschick For This Useful Post:

dkagundyshari (07-02-2014)

+ Reply to Thread