Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-14-17

Iraqi

9-14-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It is being reported PM Abadi publicly announced that economic reforms are completed. The international rate for Dinar is reported s $3.70. Barzani postponed the September 25 vote for independence for Kurdistan due to lack of international support and overall resistance.

9-14-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [What would a independent Kurdistan mean to our hopes and dreams to retire via nice RV? Do you still believe they will never separate?] I still don't think they will split... But I LOVE how this current situation and the events unfolding right now are pushing things in a very positive direction. Things are looking very good for us right now!

9-13-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 They are also talking to the Kurdish parliament, trying to talk them out of going independent; I don’t think that is really an issue so far as we are concerned. We got information that new rates were being seen but not shared. And the system has been reset, but the rates are the same as we have been seeing in the past. There were reasons for the reset apart from new rates. Having said that, the rates I hear [on the screens] are what we’ve been hearing for a while: 3.71 = dinar, 47 cents = dong.

9-13-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 On the Iraqi side, there have been some PR announcements. The most important information for me was Alak’s speech that is being replayed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. That speech was from the head of the CBI, their plans for the increase of the rates, the lower denominations and how to use them, what they represent, etc. It’s all good preparatory information that should be coming so citizens can know what to expect...they are preparing their people for the lower denominations and change in value for the currency. They are giving those messages every day, with is significant. We are in exciting times so far as I’m concerned. I would not be prepping people for something six months down the road. I think they are saying ‘this hammer is about to fall’.

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana we still have a date for a Kurdish referendum later this month, so the question of the day is… what, if anything, do we know is being done by those in Baghdad who may not want to see a Kurdish secession? Iraq in general is not in favor of it, lawsuits have been filed (presumably on the grounds that the upcoming referendum is unconstitutional or a variety of other reasons), and there are signs of certain Kurdish leaders willing to negotiate with Baghdad…in my opinion, that simple fact right there is reason to think they aren’t really serious about the split. Sure, they may SAY they are, and posture accordingly, but the leaders of the secession movement and the PTB are simply not in sync. Nothing as major as a complete separation can possibly happen unless the Kurdish are representatives completely unified.

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Speaking of being completely unified, here's something that is certainly going to influence Iraq to put the brakes on a Kurdish separation... they would lose the entire border of Turkey, a country that has been a great ally to Iraq recently, and they would have an entirely new "neighbor to the north" (the Kurds)... Does anyone really think that sounds appealing to Abadi or anyone else? I don't think so! So it is in their best interest, at this time, right now, to get moving on the HCL, increase the value, and everyone will completely forget about the splitting of Kurdistan and Iraq for a while! With THAT said, we still have the upcoming referendum, and it's certainly a good reason for Parliament to kick their HCL in the butt! If it's going to happen, I will not be surprised to see this thing launch right before the upcoming event, so perhaps the 21st is our day.

9-13-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray "Proposals to benefit from oil revenues" "...we find two problems with two main directions: the first concerns the sovereign ownership of the oil wealth and the second relates to the management of that wealth. This is the basic aspect that must be decided by the legislation of the oil and gas law." [Hydrocarbon Law ..HCL] Them continuing to talk about this is a good sign... I do believe that they will increase the dinar's value before enacted this law...

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Peshmerga ready for Hawija, unsure of coordination with Hashd" Quote: "The province is a diverse home to Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, and Christians. As one of the Kurdistani or disputed areas, it is claimed by both Baghdad and Erbil." Less than two weeks until the Kurdish referendum and the daily rhetoric for and against it is increasingly bitter. Abadi('s)...position is that the Kurds cannot secede without the consent of the rest of Iraq.

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru payray Article: "Iraqi parliament votes against Kurdish independence referendum " We are going to see a lot of drama this week as it concerns this referendum issue... But before PM Abadi, and President Masoum address the UN general assembly next week, this situation must be resolved IMHO... Hold on to your hats folks... This will be an 11th hour resolution, and everyone will come out with smiles... Money talks in this world we live in, and there is plenty to be made in Iraq... The Kurdish government understands this... This week has the makings of being a daisy folks... This Friday, 9/15/2017, could prove to be quite interesting... The UN currency rates come out on that day...

dinarguru.com