Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-28-19

Iraqi

10-28-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan I...see the demands of the people are well orchestrated, not as openly obvious as most would like. However, the next move is from the more affluent citizens. The professional level calling for to demonstrate tomorrow adds to the pressure to get the RI completed...They IMO know the RI will bring forth peace, prosperity and security. They know an international value related Dinar of a fully compliant Article 8 currency will bring all of those things...

10-28-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Even if an interim GOI is installed or not this gets done...I am somewhat surprised Mahdi hasn’t seen by now that since they haven’t yet RI’d just yet, he is ineffective and will be going forward without it. They don’t RI he will be the loser, he resigns he will be a loser. The only way out imo could be, is for him to make sure there is an RI and quite quickly too. So, let’s see what the week brings. An emergency or extraordinary meeting is said to be slated for tomorrow [Monday]...

10-28-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …Iraq can’t wait too much longer. If you look at the demonstrations people are getting frustrated. People want the government to fulfill their obligations to the citizens. They’re looking for improved lives. Purchasing power. Better government services. Healthcare. Jobs. Better housing. Better lives. The government has promised them all that but the government can’t deliver that until the rate change…the governments hands are tied because external factors are in charge of the timing of the rate change. It’s that simple. There are not a lot of steps left for Iraq to do.

10-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready ...seems a good time to pull the trigger to me... I am just sad that so many had to die in the protests.

10-27-2019 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article: "Barham Saleh holds an emergency meeting to discuss the dismissal of the government and the announcement of a transitional government" If you really look at the situation, this could have been predicted but is even more bold than I had anticipated. Remember the picture of him talking to Trump? Wasn't it this very guy that Trump said we have some really important things to talk about in private? ...I bet Trump had every person already picked for another govt., they just needed the people to make the choice of getting rid of the old one. I told you these guys are masters of this move. They come in and save the day and the people say "who was that masked man?".

10-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi high level political source: Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi will resign due to protests.

10-27-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...THE GOI AND CBI ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES ...THE GOI HAS AN AGENDA SELFISHLY FOR THEMSELVES. AS THE CBI ALSO HAS ITS OWN AGENDA! NEITHER ONE STOPS THEIR GOALS DUE TO THE OTHER. IMO ALAQ AND THE CBI'S RI IS MARCHING... EVEN AS THE CITZ MARCH AGAINST THE GOI. AND IMO ...THE GOI CONTINUES TO STEAL THE CITZ'S MONEY AS THE CBI CONTINUES TO TRY TO BRING BACK THE CITZ'S THEIR MONEY...

dinarguru.com