Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-21-18

Iraqi

8-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via clare] USA is in Control! POTUS -basically slapped everyone...Iran...Maliki...it worked!! USA wants them to RI! Everything is done but there are variables...choke out Iran & kill the Virus of their political structure...Remember time frame ****8/18-28th****... The minute you see the HCL...next breath is RI...August for preparation...September for implementation... The future is NOW!!!

8-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We all should realize by now this sorting and re-counting was nothing more than a dog and pony show. It was a well-orchestrated stalling tactic that almost back-fired on them. But now it appears it is coming to an end as they move ahead. Did they have a target date? No, as I said before it is not about a target date for the RV. ...But what did happen is they needed to get the corruption under control and weed out or neutralize those involved. They are moving ahead again since they feel this is now accomplished. ...We still have to hear from the CBI since this is the entity that will trigger the reinstatement... I am focused on the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). The CBI has recently told me there will be a massive re-education campaign to educate the people. They said to look at the billboards and TV but mostly the news media articles coming forth in the very near future. Yes, I think we are still looking at some timeframe maybe in September and certainly not before.

8-21-2018 Intel Guru Delta IQD EXCHANGE IN IRAQI MARKET FROM CBI ...
12-Aug 1212 1207
13-Aug 1209 1205
14-Aug 1208 1205
15-Aug 1209 1205
16-Aug 1209 1205
19-Aug 1208 1205
20-Aug 1208 1205...2% STILL..

8-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels My sense is that there will be an announcement of a largest bloc sooner rather than later in this election cycle because there is a movement to avoid quotas. In order to do so the largest bloc must be clearly established at / by the convening of the Parliament and election of the President / Speaker of Parliament. There is talk of Iraq being out of compliance on the spread between the official rate and the parallel market rate.

8-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 TIMES...ARE SERIOUS...TO WAIT...IS TO CONSUME TIME...IMO...IT IS TIME.

8-20-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Well unoffically the CBI seems to have fallen out of compliance now with the spread at 1215 to $1. What that means more than likely is they will have to get back in compliance and hold it for another 90 days. So unfortunately it doesn't look like the Central Bank of Iraq will be moving to Article VIII anytime soon. I'm not officially writing off the Central Bank of Iraq yet going to give it a day or two to make sure they are in or out of compliance. Because these numbers are not official if tomorrow's numbers are lower they could be back in compliance. On another note it looks like the government is moving forward with the largest bloc being formed and announced.

8-20-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 It has been reported that today on Iraqi TV Prime Minister Abadi has been calling for the government of Iraq to form immediately. Iraqi TV is reporting first meeting of Parliament will be on the 28th after the Eid holiday. Quote: "Abdullah Alawi, adviser to President Fuad Masum, said on Sunday that the latter will follow the Eid holiday to invite the new parliament to convene, while referring to the expectations that the first session on 28 of this month."

8-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "...the judiciary announced that they completed ratification of the names of the winners of the last parliamentary elections. On Monday, Aug 20th, was quoted, the names of the winners of the elections in the Federal Court will be approved and announced." So this week should be exciting for us but not RV exciting. The question now still remains - What will the CBI now do since the election saga is just about over? I am told they will progress forward with the “project to delete the zeros” once again. We can do nothing but take a deep breath, relax and wait and see how the CBI reacts.

8-20-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 "The Iraqi Federal Court also approved Today the manual recount of the disputed votes cast during the parliamentary election, while previous Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met with US Special Presidential Envoy Brett McGurk on Sunday." ...Iraq will announce the largest bloc in the coming hours!!! LETS SEE WHOS IN AND WHOS OUT...standby.

8-20-2018 Intel Gurus Delta and Frank26 "URGENT FROM IRAIQA TV: ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FORMATION OF THE LARGEST BLOC" WHAT A TIMING...IT'S ABOUT TIME!! ...INTERESTING...IS THAT...IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR...EYES AND THE NET... [IS THAT FRANK & DELTA NOW SINGING - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN?] AH...YEAH...

dinarguru.com