Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-6-20

Iraqi

2-6-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...MTA [PM Allawi] has always been a pro advocate for the monetary reform. MTA is telling the citizens of Iraq he wants to activate the reforms in order to get the government going...he's waiting on the CBI to pass the baton [the new exchange rate] onto the GOI so they can do the economic reforms. This is called the monetary reform. And MTA wants both of them...

2-6-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Iran desperately attempts to retain hold on Iraq" ...One great example of what's going on in the background - the stuff we don't see on the news...Iran is obviously making a last ditch effort to hold ground. Quote: "Iran on Sunday offered its full support for new Iraqi prime minister Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi and reiterated its backing for the government's demand for US forces to leave the country." Does anyone think Iran is going to win this ultimatum? I do not. Especially not with Allawi at the helm, who is presumably approved by greater powers than Iran. This is precisely why Iran is making their last ditch, desperate attempt to gain footing... and it looks like a failed attempt from the start. If Iran has any success whatsoever in this attempt, we are going to see it immediately. I can't wait to see this Iranian attempt fall on it's face!

2-5-2020 Intel Guru Angel1 ...I believe 30 days is enough time for the process to take place to reinstate the currency of Iraq...businessmen are now in charge...

2-5-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Iraqi Kurdistan agrees with Baghdad on 2020 budget share" I LOVE that this is happening right now, with a new PM in place. The new PM could have thrown everything GOI into a tailspin. Instead, business is happening.

2-5-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Here is a fact...according to the Prime Minister's economic advisor Muhammad Salih, Iraq is ninth in the world in terms of natural resources underground estimated at about 15–16 trillion dollars, whether in oil, phosphates, sulfur, silicon and other important raw materials. With that known, what makes one think the CBI could significantly overnight RV/RI the dinar with excess of 42 trillion in circulation? That would be giving away over two times the countries entire wealth! Not going to happen...

2-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Note how the demonstrators do not talk much, if any, about the currency auctions now? What happened was that after their first set of demands when they demanded the currency auctions end, the CBI came out and told them that currency reform was about to happen and was progressing but is stalled due to the instability by the demonstrators. So they then said they would continue again once the demonstrators when home and things settled down.

2-5-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Kurdistan region confirms readiness to abide by the terms of the agreement and hand over Baghdad revenues of 250 thousand barrels per day" This is a great article further confirming that the agreement between Kurdistan and Baghdad has not been implemented. It's waiting on the 2020 Budget approval to be implemented. Remember these are post rate change steps and agreements. That's why these types of agreements have never been activated or implemented before between Kurdistan and Baghdad. It's just more confirming great news...

2-5-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...We are a couple days past the presentation of the new (possibly interim) Prime Minister, and my sentiments thus far can be summarized in a word: HAPPY. The new PM was selected late last week. He's had less than a full week to screw it up, and he has not. Seriously - 5 days is plenty of time to drive the bus right off a cliff, and he has not. In fact, he's doing things right. ...I'll be candid - Tawfik Allawi was not my "top pick" for the new PM. But, current PM Allawi does have a very solid history of butting heads with Maliki, and that's about as solid of an endorsement as anyone should need...

2-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Things from the news today pointing to us being close…At Redemption Centers part of them are in…part of them are on call. [Mark are we needing Iraq to complete their government for us to move forward to the RV?] Part of the move of the Global Currency Reset is the governments don’t matter as long as the assets are there so I am told it won’t matter. I am however being told we will see the government fall into place immediately on the reset or reinstatement of that value of the dinar.

2-5-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] I want to remind everybody that we do feel like we are very, very close to this going...What we are seeing is we had an opportunity to go either today or tomorrow (Wed)...emphasis on ...(Wed)...all I can tell you is the redemption staff will be in tomorrow [Wednesday]... I think they are going to be prepared for a late morning start for setting appointments for us...Rates are continuing to climb as the Dinar did come back up on the screen – we heard that from our Forex contact... There’s not a whole lot to tell when you’re at the end of the ride - that’s pretty much where we are...everything is stationed – and ready to go...

2-5-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...looks like so far the little time Allawi has been in he's getting things done which is good. We want to set the government for this revaluation to take place. We want Iraq as stable as absolute possible...

dinarguru.com