Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-17-16

Iraqi

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday [...what do think about bbc and cnn say that civil war looks to be the future for iqra ON THE NEWS TODAY?] IT APPEARS THAT MANY ARE FIGHTING IN IRAQ BUT TO GUESS ON THE NEWS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT IS POOR JOURNALISM IMO. THE VOTE FOR THE CABINET WAS TO TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY --- IT DID NOT WORK OUT -- THEN CHANGED TO THURSDAY --- THEY GOT IN A FIGHT --- DID NOT WORK OUT. THE REASONING BEHIND IT IS SIMPLE...BUT A QUICK OPINION FROM READING ETC ...MANY THAT ARE BEING REMOVED BY VOTE HAVE BEEN IN OFFICE FOR A LONG TIME...

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday THIS IS A HUGE CHANGE AND IS STIRRING A HUGE POT...IT IS RUMORED THAT CORRUPTION IS BEING DEALT WITH [TO] MAKE THE CHANGES IN IRAQ BETTER AND THE REFORMS MORE SUCCESSFUL --- THIS IS IMO AND SOME OTHERS BUT THE FIGHT DID HAPPEN --- THE INCLUSION OF KURDISTAN REPRESENTATIVES IS DUE TO THE HUGE DESIRE FOR THE REFORMS. THE US IS BACKING THE CHANGE BUT IT ALL IS PART OF THE CHANGES AND REFORMS IRAQ IS MAKING -- NOT A REASON FOR FIGHTING...IT GOING TO CHANGE A THING --- REFORMS ARE COMING.

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Finance Minister Looking in Washington, Iraq's debt and improve credit rating" Quote: "Iraqi government delegation headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who is visiting the US capital Washington, currently Iraq's debt and improve its credit ratings." Good stuff....discussed appropriate ways to enter the capital markets and obtain financial support.

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru firefly Imagine that, the IMF is moving forward regardless of what's in the media ..... How interesting.

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite WOW! I just can't help being confused...I thought the sky was falling on us...but, I am confused. Are you saying that the IMF is continuing to have...Quote: "INTENSIVE TECHNICAL TALKS WITH IMF TEAM ON EXISTING PROGRAMS TO PROMOTE THE PROCESS OF THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC REFORMS IN THE COUNTRY"?

4-17-2016 Newshound Guru firefly ...Iraq has obligations to meet and the IMF, Paris Accord and all the other agencies will NOT let them off the hook...period...end of story...they meeting in Washington right now with the IMF and WB and discussing matters to move forward with the reforms...

4-16-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat ...lets dismiss a rumor that the speaker of parliament was dismissed yesterday. No the speaker was not dismissed. We know who starts these rumors to stir up the people...these are MPs motivated by the National Alliance and Dowa party that are trying to stir up the situation. The house can not accept an unconstitutional mock parliamentary session and thus does not accept the resolution, where the speaker of the house is dismissed. Al-Jubouri himself said in a press statement: "The parliament will be held on Saturday 4/16 next regular session."

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The World Bank suspended aid to Iraq due to the political crisis" Quote: "Head of the IMF mission in Iraq, Christian Gooch said that the fund is considering to suspend financial aid to the Iraqi government because of the confusion made in the House of Representatives." There it is...

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite [ I think Maliki will try a military coup and if he succeeds he will become the new dictator...just my opinion.] Maliki already attempted a coup...the evening that Abadi was chosen to replace him...it never got off the ground because as today, except of the members of State of Law bloc, everybody else hates the man. [...what do you make of the news reports that Speaker Jubouri has been replaced by Janabi?] Reports were that parliament was not in session...instead, a roug group from the SoL staged a mock session to remove Jubori.

4-16-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Kurds want their 20%...otherwise they have no place in the GOI...Abadi bends because he must go by the constitution...So then the Shia resistance get bent out of shape...But Kurds are not going to just up and leave until the territory borders are defined through article 140...
I say look at the region, the disputes, the financial situation...2 years and all the same...AND THIS IS WHAT CITIZENS CALL GOI PROSTHETICS...LAWS ETC MEAN NOTHING... LIFE HAS NOT CHANGED...IT IS GETTING WORSE...The hate, animosity runs centuries deep...it is not going to change because the IMF or WB has plans...

dinarguru.com