Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-6-19

Iraqi

9-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The only real currency we know for sure that will have any significant change in value in the near future is the Iraqi dinar and no other...All the other currencies you hear about are just extremely high speculation. I have been hearing about the Vietnam Dong and its potential to revalue...Could it? Yes, but...a speculative currency investment?

9-6-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad Article: "Central Bank announces strategic banking projects for the next 5 years." Quote: "The exchange rate as the main achievement of monetary policy applications and one of it's important objectives, which has positive repercussions on the revitalization of the economy and stabilize the monetary and financial system." ...it's not a matter of if they're gonna adjust their exchange rate on their currency. It's when. You can see from the 5 year projection that a lot of these projects that they're planning to complete are gonna be done so with the Iraqi dinar at its raised rate. So some really great news...

9-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ If you are having doubts about the RV…do some research about when Germany, Kuwait, and other countries have RV’d in the past…Iran and Iraq have also RV’d several times in the past...

9-5-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad Central Bank of Iraq Article: "The Central Bank Begins Steps to Join The Official Monetary and Financial Policy Forum (OMFIF)" If that's not saying Iraq is stepping into the big leagues I don't know what is. Independent global think tank for central banks. And they develop major projects in London, Singapore, Washington - some of the main financial hubs of the world. It's a beautiful thing...

9-5-2019 Newshound Guru chattels ["which way you think this will pan out, do they delete our 3 zeros from the 25k note and we break even or do they delete the 3 zeros from the exchange rate that being 0.00084? then it would be 0.84 and let market forces take over?"] I do not know. I have always argued/ allowed for the possibility of a "lop". It is a recurrent notion, indeed there will be rumors and the possibility of a "lop" until there is a definitive event of some type, eh? The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I am invested and will stay the course at this point for better or worse.

9-5-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The AMF is complete in launching a special Index database for Iraqi Securities. They have it ready, as they calculated the index as being from 07/31/2019... They showcased the ISX with the NASDAQ months ago, yet to see a live connection and today we see the AMF having completed the calculation and the database for the financial markets with Iraq. The NASDAQ has rules and for stocks (securities) to trade on the platform need to be north of $2.00 USD in value and that requires when under $4.00 being standard. So, imo they cannot do it at any rate.. jmtc. When they go live we will be happy campers...

9-5-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 MY BANK SOURCE IS TO REPORT "AT EXCHANGE LOCATION" AND THINKS HE WILL SEE US SOMETIME TODAY - THURSDAY. TIME WILL TELL.

9-5-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Central Bank of Iraq is on a major campaign right now. And it's happening so fast we can't keep up with it...there is a massive campaign that is out there right now by the Central Bank of Iraq to let everyone inside of Iraq know that they are going through a monetary reform...right now we're dealing with the interior of Iraq, the citizens, because if it doesn't work with them it's not gonna work with you. It's not gonna work with the international markets...this massive campaign is out in full force...it's exploded even more...the citizens are being primed. They're being pumped. They're being educated. They're being motivated. They're being stimulated...

9-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ No new rate reported yet from contacts in Iraq. I hear from all my sources in Iraq that they are totally done and waiting for the rest of the world ...They have to be very frustrated with us. I feel we are right on top of it based on Paymasters, attorneys, contacts in Europe and Iraq and Asia... articles around the world on gold standards and basel accords: ...so much points to it being ready to pop.

dinarguru.com