Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-1-17

Iraqi

12-1-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick I told Frank [Guru Frank26] over a month ago that part of the delay is that they have been arguing over the rate that they are wanting to come out. IMO They are planning or wanting to come out above $1.

12-1-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So what is the Balassa-Samuelson effect hypothesis? We will get into this…as this little nugget is very important to us as dinar investors. We already know the plan is to float dinar based on the IMF statement...(gradual appreciation) . When you search Wikipedia, you get an explanation for this as…”Balassa–Samuelson (BS) hypothesis implies that countries with rapidly expanding economies should tend to have more rapidly appreciating exchange rates.” In other words, the IMF themselves are acknowledging (by saying Balassa–Samuelson effect in this Article IV document) the dinar will rise rapidly.

12-1-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I was advised Intel wise to lay low... Don’t say a whole lot because where we are and we are so close. A lot is going on behind the scenes. I will just say this, when it comes to Iraq, Iraq is the lead dog on this. Let’s release this. Iraqi stock exchange, ISX, closed for about 6 days. They are opening up their ISX tomorrow [Friday] approximately 9am Iraqi time. Do you realize they suppose to have their new rate showing? That program rate we have seen for so long is gone and the new rate is in. That allows a lot more people to see it and trade on it and bring the value of the dinar up even higher. I am just going to say there are a number of things happening today [Thursday] are moving this thing to fruition...we should have a good holiday season this year. I am not saying we will have to wait till then, but we are on an hour to hour time frame right now.

11-30-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Guru Kaperoni quote: "Once they float, it may take 6 months to a year to get to $1" With appreciation at 5% a week it would take about 140 weeks to reach parity. No economy could tolerate that level of appreciation it would be more like 0.5% a month. In reality a float would be more like 6 years to a lifetime.

11-30-2017 Intel Guru Delta I have no idea what they are still waiting for because even Allak has shown the IMF they have completed everything. They are running out of reserves and Abadi is not going to let this fall apart, no way no how. Abadi is an economist so he knows what is going on...he was at one time the Minister of Finance.

11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...there is no RV its a hoax...currencies do not work that way. [SO NO RV? WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED?] if you been told the dinar will RV, then yes you been scammed. I've been in this way too long. There is no such thing as a "program rate"... Yes, the IMF has ask the CBI to lower the rate in 2015, but there was a specific reason for that documented in the Article IV consultation. More importantly, if you read the most recent delete zeros article, they confirm the dinar will rise "gradually". If you read the IMF docs, and other news reports you would know the dinar is going to leave the Peg at some point and float. In doing so, the value will rise based on supply and demand. The value will rise, just not overnight...there will be no running to banks to cash out...thats all bs. Once they float, it may take 6 months to a year to get to $1...they never said that would happen overnight!

11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The CBI could never RV the dinar. If the CBI wants international commerce, they need to float the dinar and let the world set the rate. You need to understand that Iraq is in a closed monetary system at the time being. Until they meet the conditions set forth by the IMF for Article VIII compliance they will not move from that. And currently they have at least 2 condition keeping them in Article XIV. They owe money to Jordan and they are well over 8% out of compliance on managing the spread which is the difference between the official rate and market rate. Going back several years the plan has always been to gradual raise the value to equal $1.

11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Here is a quote from a 2007 article... "A source at the Central Bank of Iraq for four companies currently competing to win a draft print the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from him, while Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuating one Iraqi dinars equivalent to U.S. dollars one." And this from a recent delete zeros article: "Today , we find it easy in front of the Central Bank of Iraq to work to the principle of reducing the exchange rate gradually to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar...". There is no mention of anything overnight. [...assuming these articles are correct and not trying to mislead, you feel it will reach 1-1 in a years time?] yes.

11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Breiting ...They told everybody what they want to do. So the next question for you is, “alright how do you believe them?” It’s because they’ve hit every benchmark that they need to hit. The markets haven’t cooperated with them very much but they’ve done everything they need to do. It’s remarkable what they’ve done. That’s what gives me so much confidence…So I understand what they want to do. I understand the policy that gets them there. And I understand the principles and why they want to do it and the timeframe in which they want to do it and what they CAN do

11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling ...2018 is going to be a good year so stick around…If this goes “sideways”, I have no problem telling you this is going sideways. I don’t have an ego to where I don’t want to be wrong. It has nothing to do with that. If it doesn’t come up I’m going to take my dinar and convert it into something else. If I need to get out I’ll get out and I’ll tell everyone I’m getting out of it when I do…I’m all about reality. So have confidence, what’s coming down the road is phenomenal…

11-30-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [You said $3.63 is the rate in the Budget; is that also the rate that the dinar will revalue? Or will it float? Also, what is the difference between an RI and an RV?] Yes, that is the rate Iraq is calculating to operate their country at, so that is the rate. Yes, it can still go higher, as the markets kick in. An RI is a re-instatement; the RV is a re-value. The RI takes it back to where it was, and the RV could take it to a totally different rate.

dinarguru.com