Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-14-19

Iraqi

12-14-2019 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick ...IMO we know it's a 1 to 1 rate because they told us and we have the articles to prove it. But [Guru] Walkingstick said, 'don't be surprised. They said 1 to 1 but it could be higher.'...

12-14-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...They're telling you about the 2020 budget and oh my gosh it's huge! There's no way a program rate can do it. No way. Therefore I know a new rate is coming before or after the budget I don't care. I care they have made it crystal clear that a new rate will come to support this gigantic budget. This budget is so big. It is so monstrous that the purchasing power that they have now with the program rate is an impossibility for that rate 1190. Therefor I know a new rate is coming...

12-14-2019 Intel Guru Delta ...I have 99% belief that we are going to see this from now to the 2nd of January...

12-13-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru Delta ...I have 99% belief that we are going to see this from now to the 2nd of January... [Based on a TV interview with a member of the Finance Committee in Iraq. Stay tuned for the translation.]

12-13-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Nothing is about to happen...Not waiting on an announcement. No redemption centers. No NDA's. Iraq is in a transition to a new Prime Minister, stability is an issue and parliament is recessed due to a disagreement over several laws.

12-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...I will say this – we are at a really good place because of the things that have happened in the last few days...the GCR is in effect in place... Now, the next piece is what we’re hearing from various bank sources/redemption center/and other informed sources are looking for this to be a very important weekend for us... So you’ve got a wide open weekend there where anything is possible and maybe – just maybe we do get started on Saturday...Now, we at the redemption centers when we go in, we are going to have the ability to take some cash up to 14,000...

12-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...there have been 2 major telecommunications with between our president Trump/ the bank CEO’s/other people in the 3 letter agencies over the last couple of days – ...to alert the banks to make sure that nothing is in the way to keep this from going – to let this go – do not try to inhibit it do not try to do anything to slow it down or there would be repercussions...letting them know that they were absolutely serious about any more playing with this – to let this go – ...I believe the point was very well taken and I believe it was very well made and believe me – the repercussions were very serious and I think we are at the point of no more negative influence on moving forward with our exchanges / our redemption getting underway...we should have a fantastic maybe best ever Christmas we’ve ever had...

12-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...Reno, Hong Kong, Zurich and Richmond...are being told there is a huge amount of pressure to have it all rolled out by late Saturday...We seemed to be ramped up and ready to go…My redemption Center contacts have a skeleton crew today…most are on call…but they do expect to work this weekend. Iraq is expecting to see it by Tuesday now… There is a lot of legislation they are getting done by that...I can tell you that we are in “crunch time” because most of the banking world take off 2 weeks in December...So am worried if not done soon it will be pushed off until the new year… I think we are in the “perfect storm” from watching world news…I think that 800 numbers and emails are the next steps.

12-13-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO about 10 million people in the United States of America have dinars. IMO I think the president of the United States has dinars. That's a lot of people. It's gonna make quite a difference for the economy of the United States of America. We already have a beautiful amazing Sunday - A banana split and we're about to add a cherry on top of it...

dinarguru.com