Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-1-18

Iraqi

8-1-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] I don’t give dates and rates but there is a date. All agreements have a date. ...They are well past that suitable environment. . . I don’t know that date but IMO it’s within 2018 at any moment they are ready to do so. IMF said not giving them any more loans, any more money. When have you ever seen the IMF back away from giving Iraq money? ...The answer is Never! No more loans, no more money. ...The IMF has backed away, because the Iraqis met all their obligations. All the obligations on the restrictions that was placed on them by the UNSC. I believe their budget is perfect. I believe a lot of things are in place for the RI of the currency of Iraq. ...The CBI is soon to come out with a change in their exchange rate...

8-1-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...We did find that there was a meeting on Saturday that was not really advertised. It was in an undisclosed location in New York, and it was a meeting made of primarily made up of Big Bankers. ...What it was about was trying to come to a consensus on some of the procedures and protocols that we are going to experience when it comes to our exchanges and redemptions. We do have rates showing occasionally on front and back screens. We did get a rate on the dong today, but the rates were all supposed to update last night. ...the front screen rate on the dong was way more than we thought it would be, and the back screen was quite admirable as well. ...The point is we are in the process...I feel we are exactly where we need to be right now. Things are happening and rates are changing. Rates are coming up on the screens. I think we are going to be in pretty good shape.

7-31-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [ I notice there was an article that mention Mousal opening up a Central Bank. Could that have any impact on what we all seek? ...and the change of rate?] YES IT DOES.

7-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ, THANKS TO ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD" ...with a currency that is now artificially stiffened at 1/8 of a penny.

7-31-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] IMF lifted barriers, all sanctions, ART 8...Lifted! CBI must move fast for many reasons: THE PEOPLE, jobs, demonstrations...the people need it! ...They need the increased purchasing power, a sense of pride in using their currency! Iraqi Private Bank Ass. last week told all private banks in Iraq to open the branches in all the Gulf States & in Iraq...International! The absence of small monetary categories is detrimental to the stability of the local economy...Again it's about the people!! They are expecting it and have been educated for years, by massive information, especially in 2018 for what is about to take place! Lower Denom's will be replaced by Small Notes! Has to be! 1. RI for Citizens 2. RV for Global Markets! Citizens know IQD is 1-1...waiting to be announced...They have a date...forget about that! Watch it unfold...

7-31-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 All Banks Calculated... basket is 5-8 currencies... they are ready all asset backed... Military sanctions only left... Trump gave Iraq $850 million for military purposes...got promises to go along with a document on Trump's desk to deal with 2 very powerful reports...Wow! Number of Notes Crucial Now! That is the Heartbeat right now of the IQD...too little will equal failure with the citizens...too many will cause inflation... Everything we have been told we would see, is unfolding right before our very eyes...[IMO]

7-31-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "Dollar exchange rates in Iraq on Monday 30/07/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad...The exchange rate of the dollar, Monday, stabilized against the dinar in the local currency market. ...the price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 500 and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars." Is it accurate to observe that the disparity between the several bourses in Iraq is much diminished? Perhaps uniformity in the rates within Iraq is important to our event ?

7-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "RESULTS OF COUNTING AND SORTING BY HAND MAY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT AUGUST" In this article they outline the next steps to form the govt. They are telling us the cabinet of ministers under the PM will not be formed until Sept but Parliament will be in sworn in and the new PM announced next week sometime. I would not expect the CBI to go forward with the reinstatement of the dinar until this done next week.

dinarguru.com