Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-28-19

Iraqi

2-28-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate. [Update] RECEIVED ANOTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF 35 DINAR = $100 US IN IRAQ...ANOTHER GOOD SOURCE.

2-28-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...why must they pass the HCL law before there can be a revaluation of the dinar?] HCL is indeed merely a profit sharing agreement, and until there’s a decent agreement in place regarding profit sharing, we have a difficult road to travel for an RV, which is all about profit. The profits little people like us will see from a change in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar are small compared to what larger institutions will realize. This is something that happens every day, and that’s not particularly important. What IS important is this;

2-28-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We can certainly have an RV without the HCL, but doesn’t it make sense that a written agreement that guarantees a portion of the spoils to a major part of the Iraqi (bicracky) population would grease the wheels? I think so. ...Over the years, I’ve given more than a few deeper looks into my reasonings for the importance of the HCL but I hope I’ve also expressed that it’s not a “requirement”. The Iraqi dinar will increase in value with or without an official HCL. Personally I think the rate will be stronger with the HCL. Also personally, I’d be happy with a lower rate without an official HCL.

2-28-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Have you heard that the slow roll-out has already begun?] Yes I have… [...can you tell me if you heard what I am being told about the 800#'s being put out very soon. I was actually told to be ready it is now any second.] I am hearing the same thing…I hate to keep telling you all that and keep you on the edge of your seats…but that’s what I hear.

2-27-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan …But my suggestion would be don’t mess with it. take the conservative side. File it as ordinary income. Pay your taxes that’s on it. And keep your ear to the ground. Any kind of new changes that are going to come out in this particular arena the dinar crowd is going to pick it up and run like crazy with it. But most importantly if you have a half decent attorney or CPA who’s familiar with Forex they’re going to say “Guess, what?!” and then you go back and amend the return. So if you amend the return. You’ll get back the amount of money you didn’t have to pay taxes on PLUS you’ll get interest from the federal government and if your state…has an income tax they have to pay you interest as well. Hmmm…sounds like a good plan to me. The thing I like about it is that I don’t want to have to walk around downtown looking over my shoulder worrying about the IRS getting on my case….My invitation is to realize that if you elect to file capital gains you’re walking the line. That line could turn and snap you. If it does snap you it’s going to cost you more money. If you take the line and be more conservative and pay it as ordinary income whatever initial taxes you paid you have three years to recover. And within three years they’ll be some sort of an answer that will be well known…let it go. I assure you you’ll be a lot happier…

2-27-2019 Newshound Guru Currency365 WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN GREEN LIGHT HIGH ALERT.

2-27-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...yesterday’s report from the bank in S.Carolina showing a rate of over $4 turned out to be on the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar…it was a smaller bank is a little town and a new teller. That bank is embarrassed they got folks hopes up and I feel bad that this turned out to be false excitement. And that sucks that we have gotten way to used to disappointments…noone should have to go through what we have for years. ... I am All my sources are still ramped up and ready to go to the prom…everything is in place…we are just waiting …but they still feel its at any time really...hoping we get more news today…I will let you know…hopefully tonight.

2-27-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'd say things are still pointed the right direction. OIL took a tiny step backwards, but still tracking for a win if my target of $60 is correct. In addition to what I'm hearing from the other side of the pond, and what my own experience and insights conclude, I still believe that $60 mark is where we want to be headed. Hitting that price, on the current trajectory, is solid evidence of stability in the markets and will be reassuring to the CBI so they can take some bold steps. There is a low rumble off in the distance that sounds like an HCL thunderstorm, so we'll keep an eye on that.

2-27-2019 Intel Guru Bruce There was a meeting in the White House, let’s call it that, with 5 key people one of which was our President...Documents were signed. At that point things were put off motion in a very real way... Since then what has happened is the Dinar came out. It was rolled out and it was officially recognized in- country...now today at a rate of $6.73. That is an in-country rate for the dinar. That is pretty strong. Our rate here on our front screen could be higher than that... substantially higher... Also the Dong was a little bit slower. It came up Sunday afternoon... It started and it was coming a little lower than it had been but it is still moving in an upward direction. So we can’t say it is not going to get back up to where we said it was.

2-27-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I have heard timeframes. We try not to call it...but I feel that we are down to the final couple of days for us to get started...From every bit of information I have gotten some people have it within 24 hours. Some have it within couple of days. I have specific times when I am supposed to be notified...We will see how they come thru and what happens. ...we are right smack in the middle of this right now. It might be just 24 hours to 48 hours before we go. So we are right there. ...Hang in there a few days longer and you guys will be golden. I know you are excited and I am excited by it..

dinarguru.com