10-8-2015 firefly [Looks like all is coming together at one time...?] Certainly appears that way. A lot going on in the background that JUST NOW making the headlines. M [Maliki] is irrelevant, I don't care what anybody says! Has been! It's all about timing! ...takes approx 6 billion dollars a month to run Iraq...give or take. The loans they just got were pocket change. Only ONE place to go...That or sink.

10-8-2015 Aggiedad77 I'm excited...lightening speed...Things are being set up...PM Abadi is gaining strength every day. The evidence of things found and discovered...lies in the presence of Dr. S [Shabibi] I believe. Indeed the 24 hour period changes everything, even before it can be published. The lava flow is "red" hot...pushing for movements that bring forth positive change.

10-8-2015 Backdoc NOW THIS IS WHERE THE DINAR GOLDEN CHILD WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! WHEN THAT TYRANT MALIKI IS ARRESTED, LAWS ARE IMPLEMENTED, AND THOSE PESKY ZEROS GET FINALLY LIFTED VERY SOON, WE WILL SEE THE GLOBAL RESET TAKE ON NEW LIFE! IMO.

10-8-2015 sczin11 ...I AM VERY EBULLIENT, WHEN IT COMES TO THE INCREASE IN VALUE OF THE NEW IRAQI DINAR, IN EXCHANGE WITH THE US DOLLAR...THERE ARE TIMES TO FORM OPINIONS, AND THERE ARE TIMES TO USE COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC. REMEMBER... WE DON'T KNOW, WHAT WE DON'T KNOW! REMEMBER, IF VOTING ON IMPORTANT LAWS WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED, WHY WOULDNT THEY HAVE DONE IT? IF GETTING MALIKI OUT IN 48 HOURS WAS SO EASY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? IF RELEASING THE 50K NOTES WAS SO EASY AND IMPORTANT, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? IF NATIONAL RECONCILIATION WAS SO EASY, WHY HAVENT WE HAD THE "BIG CELEBRATION"...ALL THESE THINGS MAY BE IN THE WORKS...THEY MAY BE READY FOR FINAL IMPLEMENTATIONS.. BUT IT IS OBVIOUS, THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING...OR MAYBE SOMEONE. LAWS NEED AND WILL BE PASSED...ARRESTS WILL BE MADE...IRAQ WILL STAND ON ITS OWN, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME THE SOVEREIGN DEMOCRATIC POWER THE WORLD KNOWS THEY WILL BE...THERE IS AN ABADI PLAN, THAT WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO...THERE MUST BE AN EVENT, A HAPPENING, A TRIGGER TO IGNITE THE PROCESS OF JUDICIARY REFORM, ECONOMIC AND MONETARY REFORM, ​AND THE VOTING OF ALL THE LAWS NEEDED TO LEAD THE COUNTRY TO COMPLETE THE BUILDING OF THEIR TRUE DEMOCRACY, AND BRING THEIR CITIZENS TO FULL PROSPERITY.

10-8-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Abadi Office: withdraw bills from the parliament in order to adapt it to reforms" PM Abadi's spokesperson relates some of the reasons why bills were recently pulled back from Parliament...One is they had sort of stagnated...in fact they reeked of foul odors associated with the former government...Two is these laws from the old government no longer fit the economic situation of the country today...I'm thinking...they had much corruption embedded within them and Abadi wants all that safely sanitized...what better way than to do it himself...or through his advisers...Shows his lack of trust with some members of Parliament these days...and three these laws just don't fit the mold that is being created by Abadi's bag of reforms...bring them back to the COM, redraft and revote through COM and then present back to Parliament.

10-9-2015 wmawhite I continue to be excited about the continued progress that I see everyday coming from the CBI and GOI.

10-9-2015 Frank26 [...with all that is happening do you and your teams still think something big will happen between Oct.10-14th?] It already did...We know DRS [Dr. Shabibi] is back. And some question ...Why is FRANK26 at RED...? Because DRS is BACK and he is soon to tell You he is ALSO BACK in CONTROL of THE CBI.

10-9-2015 Aggiedad77 LOOK FOR THE INVESTMENT LAW TO BE PASSED THIS MONTH (OCTOBER)...AND A NEW KIND OF SECURITY...AIMED AT A DIFFERENT GROUP...SECURITY WITHIN THE BANKS...AIMED SPECIFICALLY AT THE IRAQI CITIZEN...YES A NEW FOCAL POINT FOR THE BANKS...PROVIDING AN ENTICEMENT TO DRAW CUSTOMERS INTO THE BANKS...PROVIDING SECURITY FOR THEIR MONEY IN A NEW FORMAT...Banking security for its customers tied to expected future growth.