Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-1-19

Iraqi

1-1-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...I have the opinion that "The longer it takes the more money we make." With that said, my assessment ...on what Alak from the CBI has told us in regard to loans...both the bad and good. He pointed out in the interview that the bad loans were worth $5,000,000,00. So...if you take what Alak says, then drop the zeros and do the math. It comes out in the range well over the AAD. Which by the way, to determine the AAD we used the loans they publish, to ascertain the $4.25. Just as we used the IMF / SDR 3x.. Depending on which rate one uses the daily or monthly rate per the IMF SDR, one may find $4.20 + - up to $5.85... imo..

1-1-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan So, I don't know if they can't come out higher than the AAD or SDR for a fact, I do trust [Guru] Walkingstick, however, I do believe Alak is the one that has the purse strings at that CBI...So, we watch and wait. It very well may be an AAD rate and then climb later on.. Then again, Iraq has told us they doubled their oil reserves and are finally going to impose taxes and tariffs, claw back assets, liquid natural gas sales, minerals, etc.., therefore all would appear to support higher values now than in the past. imo...

12-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Here comes HCL….Article
quote: "The oil and energy parliamentary committee confirmed its intention TO APPROVE THE OIL AND GAS LAW DURING THE CURRENT PARLIAMENTARY SESSION." Iraq will need HCL and Article 140 to forward with a reinstatement...So it looks like this new govt is in support of getting this done, finally.

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru Sunkissed Article: "The Central Bank allows companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies" THIS IS PART OF WHAT WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR!!! imo. When a company "mediates the sale" -- that 's a fancy way to say that they get to take a percentage of the profit...a broker's fee! They are outright telling you that the IQD will be traded - bought and sold - by big investment brokers. In other words...rather than the auctions done by the CBI -- now you want to EXCHANGE dinar for another currency, like the USD, Rial, Yuan, etc. Go to a brokerage firm that handles that. You don't need to come to the CBI to buy and sell the dinar or any other foreign currency! For me, this is the preamble for stopping the auctions!!

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They want the taxes and tariffs and big time...They will get a slice of that pie... ...simple math shows us that they (Alak) have given forward guidance as to where they are headed if not right out the gate. A program rate at .00083 is simply not what the Fab 4 are looking to get a % of...It will be based on a new international and very supported true value of imo over $6.00 (at least per the math based on Alak loan value he gave of $5,000,000.00 in an interview). Those taxes and tariffs will raise the value of their currency. The formula to calculate REER and NEER is done, just yet to be applied. One thing I have said in the past is, “The longer they take, the more money we make.”...what I mean by that Is the rate has been growing if in fact the new source (unsolicited) is right. Regardless what we will get will be a benefit for us all.

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan As for a couple other items centering around the taxes and the date of 01/01/19. Who is scheduled to be in DC just before that date? Mahdi...Who told us Monetary Reforms can take up to 5 years time? The IMF. Who told us that as of 01/01/18 that the second set of books were completed for four years? Yep! [Guru] Walkingstick! Well 01/01/2019 is the fifth year... Now that may all be circumstantial to you all, but, it sure isn’t to me... in fact the evidence suggests this year will be taken care of possibly as soon as tomorrow night [Monday] 11:59:59!! One more thing, the source that brought me the forex traders, brought me that the high level traders expect the iqd should go live 01/02/2019 or 01/03/2019 per holiday trading time lines..

dinarguru.com