3-12-2012 Mike [Shabibi] seems to be ready to go and ready to do what he needs to do. He's put pressure on Parliament because he knows by September he has to have his new currency out which has to have some kind of value so that they can ascertain what that budget is going to be. The Dominoes have started tipping...alot closer than we were year and a half ago. He's just got so much information out there now that he is ready to do this and that he is done - he has been showing that signal, lets hope parliament gets that signal and they can get it done so he can get r done...and we can all GET R DONE.

3-12-2012 Footforward i cant say anything that hasnt already been said...there really is any new intel to share. im still...waiting for this to show.
3-12-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT RATE, DATE & TIME...WE ARE SIMPLY CLOSER BY EACH PASSING MINUTE/HOUR; WAITING FOR THE UST & CORPORATE BANKS TO LET THE RATES FALL IN SO WE CAN CASH OUT. ALL INFO BECOMES BETTER BY THE HOUR.

3-12-2012 SWFloridaGuru [new guru] Iraq is attempting to figure out how to run a country with 3 major factions, 3 different religious backgrounds, 3 major cultural differences, 3 different power bases and then share oil revenues without having a civil war blow it all apart. Under one central government that all 3 agree to follow. Not an easy task, especially after having to completely rebuild their infrastructure and banking sector. Finally though, we believe we have reached our destination. Today the finance committee promised to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar in the next coming days. They need to have a tradeable currency.

3-12-2012 Fresh talking with all my contacts and right now I'm absolutely getting the best intel I have ever received. I have not been this excited in a LONG time! I agree 100% the rate will go international within minutes of being released.

3-12-2012 Doc Several have stated the RV can not happen without issuing the LDs. While we do not agree with this (USD can be used to make change) we do concede that it would help the dedollarization push to have the LDs issued and in use. It is really a question of timing. First, as we've screamed 1,000 times, the CBI needs approval of Parliament to issue a new currency. Post this, several articles have talked about June and September as issue dates. What we do know is what Shabibi has told us which is they want to go into the 2013 budget using the new currency. It would make sense to have the LDs out for a period of time pre 2013 budget. A June to September issuance would seem reasonable.

3-12-2012 Bulldog75 "WE ARE GETTING SUPER GOOD NEWS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. WE ARE ONLY WAITING TO SEE IT PLAY OUT"...RATES HOT ON GREY SCREENS...PROB WON'T LAST TIL WED...WE SHOULD HAVE WEEKS TO CASH IN AT GOOD RATE. GOVT WANTS BIG BILLS OFF STREET.

3-12-2012 8Ball Makes the most sense to us to have the major change during Norouz...Or spring festival...So we are thinking March 21st to April 8th. All Arab countries are now invited to the Arab summit Which happens during the...Norous. UNSC Ban Moon will be there...I think that the Summit is the formal negotiation period where what is decided behind the scenes will be made public...the word on the street is that it should occur at the next religious festival, so that’s why we look for that date...of course we have had rumors before.

3-12-2012 FreewayBill I have burned up the phone lines all over this world watching what was happening at any given time. The word has been good and we are progressing toward the finish line...all is good, very good!...all we need to complete this is an RV.

3-12-2012 Mike Theres a good amount of pressure...for Shabibi to...get this done. We dont know the date and time he is going to RV...his drop dead date is Sept to get his currency out there and to delete the 3 zeroes...and RV...somewhere along that process he has to do that RV...he's got inflation going on...I dont think hes talking about waiting til Sept. It all relies on the government being seated...he's got the support of the IMF...he's got the support of the World Bank...He has everything he needs other than his government acting and functioning like a good government...doing what they said they were going to do...get Erbil done...etc And truly more so to him than the government, I think it is the HCL.

3-12-2012 Doc We got fantastic news over the weekend. First several articles highlighted the fact that Parliament is on board with the CBI's currency strategy. This went as far as Parliament forming a committee to help the CBI "educate" the masses. The second news we are applauding is Parliament has postponed its 40 day break schedule to start 3/12. One quote went as far as stating the break would be delayed a month so Parliament could complete the work on their agenda. This is such a relief. As we sit now the currency laws, HCl, etc. have still not been passed. If Parliament had adjourned on their scheduled break without passage of these laws our hope of the RV was definitely delayed until May. The bottom line is all in not done, Parliament seems to get this, and hopefully the next week or two will see these key laws passed. We report, you decide.

3-12-2012 Bluwolf we wait for all is done, there are no holdups, no delays, no stalling, there is no difference between bank rates and dealers, this has nothing to do with meetings or summits etc. IT IS ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM...ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FOR THE BANKS TELLING YOU TO CASH IN.

3-12-2012 Nighthk11 They are instituting a completely new system so that when you deposit your money it is not stolen by backdrops that have been installed in the current system. You can thank the people who are trying so hard to get this done so that your money once deposited is protected. Once they are satisfied, they will release for cash in...all I will say is they have made great progress and we are close to cashing in. if you are still following the articles out of Iraq, they should tell you that the dinar must be put on the market asap...figures stated are not correct-Agreement between Kuwait and Iraq allow for 10-20% over Kuwait's current rate...it is a good rate when released, all will be happy.