Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns"... Special guest star Delta with Med & Frank26... 10/23/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns"... Special guest star Delta with Med & Frank26... 10/23/12

10-22-2012 Hammerman Exxon/Mobile, Chevron & Microsoft have invested in Iraq yesterday & today, big malls are getting ready to break ground, people are expecting a lot of money to flow around Iraq. I can't tell you if it is related to the RV or not, I just don't know, but something is happening. I believe Shabibi is still our man, still in. The end of his term is the end of November, the 16th or possibly moved to the 27th. I believe the new guy has been brought in, is training & Shabibi will just walk away quietly.

10-22-2012 ****** Today i received several intel updates via text. Please keep the following on the qt. Mon-Tues is what we have heard for the past two days. We will start banking by tuesday and public will go two days later. Hear rv Tues-Thurs...take it as a rumor.

10-22-2012 Med THE RUSSIAN ARMS DEAL, LOOKS LIKE THAT IS DOWN THE CRAPPER...TURNS OUT THAT THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT FOR MALIKI WAS MONEY IN THE DFI FUND AND HE NEEDED PERMISSION FROM THE U.S. AND PARLIAMENT, NEITHER OF WHICH HE IS GETTING. ALSO...THEY ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF CHAPTER VII BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FINISH THE KUWAIT FILES. BAN KI MOON HAS SEEN ENOUGH OF MALIKI'S PROMISES. NO WAY IN *** IS HE ACCEPTING HIS WORD THAT HE WILL HONOR THE REST IF RELEASED.

10-22-2012 Blaino WE ARE SEEING SOME INTERESTING DEVELOPMENTS IN 2 BIG 4 BANK FOREIGN CURRENCY DIVISIONS AS WELL AS DATED AND 'URGENT' WARNINGS WHICH ACTUALLY MENTION THE IQD.... IMF IS REVIEWING FINAL IMPLEMENTATION OF BASEL III ACCORDS ON OR ABOUT THE FIRST OF JANUARY, AND (IMHO) THE IRAQIS MUST SET THEIR MONEY'S VALUE BEFORE THAT DATE CERTAIN ARRIVES. THEREFORE THE WANING DAYS OF DECEMBER ARE THE LAST OPPORTUNITY AND THE DANGERS OF WAITING TILL THE "LAST MOMENT" ARE PARAMOUNT. DOUBT THEY WILL RISK IT...TAKE AS RUMOR(?!)

10-23-2012 Med IF MALIKI TAKES CONTROL OF CBI BURN YOUR DINAR IT WILL BE ONLY GOOD FOR STARTING A FIRE. WHY? CUZ NO ONE WILL FINISH OFF THE INVESTMENTS IN IRAQ, EXXON WANTS OUT OF IRAQ, SINCE WHEN DOES AN OIL COMPANY WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL SAY **** ON YOU. ALSO THE 2ND LARGEST REVENUE PRODUCING BUSINESS IN IRAQ IS TOURISM...MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CONSTRUCTION AND THE MONEY THAT MANY COMPANIES WERE INVESTING TO BUILD HOTELS AND OTHER TOURIST ATTRACTIONS. BUT, AN ARTICLE CAME OUT THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ARE STILL CONSTRUCTING ARE GETTING READY TO CALL IT QUITS AND TAKE THEIR LOSSES AND JUST LEAVE THE PROJECTS AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW, NOT FINISHED. THEY SAID THIS WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON IRAQS ECONOMY.

10-23-2012 Frank26 The only way Shabibi will lift the 3 zeroes is if Maliki announces his government. The real reason Maliki want to remove Shabibi is power, he is hungry for power. The GOI can temporarily remove Shabibi but they cannot replace him. Shabibi can only be replaced by the IMF. Shabibi is not the blame. He was in Switzerland & he has documents to prove his innocence. Will this affect the RV, no. The media is actually defying Maliki, saying leave Shabibi alone, this is great intel in itself. Will this slow things down for us. No, everything is still normal, they are still having auctions, etc. We are slowly seeing these accusations fade away. Keep you faith in the Iraqi dinar, hold on to your dinar. I have been with you for 4 years. Nobody knows the rate and nobody knows the date, but we are in the omega of our investment, we are at the end.

10-23-2012 Med IF HE SHOULD BE EXONERATED DOES SHABIBI STAY OR DOES HE SAY **** YOU. WE THINK HE WOULD STAY...FINISH WHAT HE STARTED. IF MALIKI WINS HERE AGAINST SHABIBI THEN NO ONE IS SAFE IN IRAQ, NO ONE. RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN MAKE A GUESS ON WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DINAR UNTIL I KNOW FIRST WHAT IS THE OUTCOME OF THE CHARGES.

10-23-2012 Delta There is indication that Shabibi is involved in something illegal. During the investigation, they did find something about Shabibi. He is in Switzerland. He was to come back to defend himself, but I doubt it...he knows that he can't compete with Maliki right now. Maliki is doing whatever he wants right now. He knows our president is weak in foreign policy. All are agreeing with Maliki, even the Supreme Court, they said there is something against Shabibi. They are not telling the details. We really don't know what is going on behind closed doors, but it seems like a serious matter. One senerio is that he may have been set up, we just don't know. Shabibi could have revalued the currency a long time ago, he waited too long & they may have set him up. For our investment, nothing will delay the plan. We have to wait for a few days to see what happens. They know that everything is ready. Shabibi has said that eveything is ready.

10-23-2012 Med I AM GOING TO SAY THIS, EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHANGES. DOES MALIKI GET CBI AND DOES ABUNGE GET IN--IF SO I WILL HANG AROUND FOR 30 DAYS AFTER THAT I AM HANGING IT UP CUZ IT IS OVER UNLESS PARLIAMENT AND THE UN AND THE U.S. INTERVENE AND TAKE CONTROL. WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOV 7.

10-23-2012 Mailman17 WHEN HE [SHABIBI] RETURNS HE WILL PRESENT THE PAPERWORK ON MALIKI OF WHAT HE HAS BEEN HOLDING ON TO FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT. MALIKI COULD HAVE PLAYED THIS TRUMP CARD ANYTIME A YEAR AGO WHEN HE TRIED TO TAKE OVER . WHY NOW, WHY DID MALIKI KNOWINGLY AND IN FRONT OF ALL CONCERNED DO WHAT HE DID. SET DEALS UP WITH RUSSIA KNOWING FULL WELL PARLIAMENT WOULDNT APPROVE IT. THIS GOES BACK TO IRAN, HE FULL WELL WENT AGAINST CHAP 7 AND ALLOWED IRAN TO SHIP THROUGH HIS COUNTRY. THE UN KNOWS THIS...THEY HAVE THE PROOF BUT, WHY NOT ACT. THEY COULD, RIGHT...USUALLY WHEN A RAT GETS CAUGHT HE UNKNOWINGLY LETS OUT THROUGH DESPERATION THINGS THAT WOULD DAMAGE HIM EVEN MORE...IN OTHER WORDS HES DUG A HOLE AND THEY ARE LETTING HIM DIGG DEEPER. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT AND THEY ARE SATISFIED, THEY WILL REMOVE HIM. OTHERS THAT ARE DIRTY DESERVE IT...THOSE THAT ARE NOT WILL BE VINDICATED. SHABS IS THE LATTER. EVERYTHING SHABS DID, SHABS FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER....THE PLAN FOR IRAQ AS DETERMINED BY THOSE INVOLVED. THE IMF GAVE HIM THE TOOLS. SHABS HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WHY IS ALL OF THIS COMING DOWN NOW, GOTTA BE A REASON. HE [MALIKI] WANTS THE RV NOW, ON HIS TERMS. YES...IT LOOKS BAD...NOW BUT HONESTLY...THERES NO WAY WE WOULD LET THIS ESCALATE. THINK ABOUT THIS, WE HAVE LOST TROOPS, POURED IN MONEY, INFRASTRUCTURE, HELP BEYOND WHAT WE DO FOR MOST COUNTRIES, DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE GONNA LET THIS GO DOWN BY MALIKIS TERMS, ***.NO. JUST GOT TO PLAY THIS RIGHT...SMART AND CONVINCINGLY. I SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE. I SEE THIS AS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE DONE THIS WAY BUT THE OUTCOME WILL STILL BE OUR RV.

10-23-2012 BGG Article: "Prince Kanani: the government and the presidency of the parliament govern control of the central bank" This kind of support for Shabibi from the Prince is very interesting. Keep in mind the IMF installed Dr Shabibi and they will be the ones to approve or disapprove any currency revalue by the interim CBI Governor.

10-23-2012 BGG Article: "President Talabani looking with a delegation of the Sadrist movement overall discussions between the political parties and steps to resolve the current crisis" The Sadrists meeting with Talibani is great news. They have been pretty quiet for a while now. I think things are in high gear – but this has a lot more to do with our own election cycle than any of us know. Bank on it.

10-23-2012 ****** WATCH FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT COMING THE 26TH OUT OF CANADA. I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE OTHER THAN YOU ALL MAYBE CASHING IN NEXT TUESDAY OOPS AFTER THE 26TH.
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-23-2012 at 08:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread