Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-9-18

Iraqi

4-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce A quick update to all the citizens of Dinarland. This has been the ride of a lifetime, and certainly one none of us ever imagined. One of these days, they will actually quit moving the goal posts, and the 'dinarball' will actually make it to the other side, right down the middle. It looks like things are lining up - again. We have heard from several pretty reliable sources that another window has opened for Iraq to revalue their currency. This window should remain open from now, until the the 20th of April. As always, remember: This is Iraq. It is our sincerest hope that nothing new will come up - this time.

4-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce I want you to know that while this should have happened several years ago, the Dinar revaluation has been turned into a major political football. Everyone has wanted to use it to their own advantage, whether national or individual. There have been many events that should never have affected this event, but the influence has been there. While I am not at liberty to disclose the identity of my sources, I can assure you: they are people who do know what is going on, and have access to the influences that will be able to see this finished. I cannot and will not guarantee this will be done by April 20 - but there is good shot at it happening this time. ...We are close.. Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe...Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed...

4-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...if the dinar is undervalued as some economist have stated, and investors are waiting to come in as reported with these contracts then we should see some results soon. It's alot of "if's" but they have to begin somewhere and with the encouragement of the IMF, WB this should begin in a few months.

4-9-2018 Newshound Guru chattels If 90 days of compliance is a condition precedent to article 8 or completion of the Iraqi Banking Sector Reform Project then we are looking at mid-June at the earliest. According to some compliance was effective mid-March...Compliance with the 2% variance between official rate and the parallel market rate that is. [is the 2 percent been verified as a condition?] According to [Guru] Kaperoni it is. How soon will Iraq have a new government seated is arguably a concern. My sense of it all is beginning 2019 at the earliest. We shall see, eh ?

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog IRAQ IS STACKING UP SIGNED CONTRACTS FOR SURE AT WHAT RATE AND CONDITIONS CONTRACTS SIGNED MUST BE NOT PR RATE...INVESTORS WOULD HOLD OUT TO SEE WHATS GOING TO TRANSPIRE RIGHT!!!!! OR HAVE THEY KNOWN IN SIDE BARS IMO.

4-8-2018 Newshound Guru mike ...the truth is Abadi never had a fully seated cabinet...just like we had with Maliki. Political dysfunction. ...it's frustrating watching these folks. Pass the economic laws that allow for outside investors to own businesses without partnering with native Iraqi's. Stop passing laws that protect the ruling elite from corruption. Move to Article VIII. Have a fully seated and functioning government.​ The vague assurances of banking improvements don't move the needle for me anymore, my hopes are they can hold this spread for 90 days and Iraq begins the float. But without exports, the dinar will remain stagnant, there will be no demand for it. My fears are that once the election in May is over the spread will return, I hope I'm wrong. --Stay grounded...

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES REVEAL THE WITHDRAWAL OF DONOR COUNTRIES AND COMPANIES AT THE "KUWAIT CONFERENCE" Quote: "Iraq has said it has demonstrated difficulty of achieving the impossible conditions set by the participating countries." ...oh man! They are taking too long implement this! ...It is close to 2 months already since the donor conference. Do they think these companies are going to just sit back and wait while they internally fight over this damn budget and investment laws? ...this...paragraph says it all – “while he warned of the slow government in the planning process and bureaucracy that will frustrate others and push them to withdraw”. Iraq must find a way to breakthrough this bureaucracy and stagnation in the parliament for passing the much needed legislation. Maybe this is part of the list of the laws Jubouri wanted to pass on 3/29 as part of the basket of laws. Now we see what he was trying to do and why.

4-8-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank: Progress payments system leaders to control the flow of money" Seems very clear to me that if they can stay in compliance through the 90 days they will accept Article VIII. [Do you still think a June-August time period sounds right? From this article, it sure seems so...] ...many things must go right but I am hopeful Article VIII will occur this summer and investment will flow into Iraq to begin the process we need which will allow the CBI to float the dinar and delete the zeros.

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap" This article has been out for a bit...There has been all kinds of commentary on it. What does it mean? Will it float? Are they in compliance with the IMF’s directives? Many interesting points, but I think everyone is missing the big picture here. What are these miracle steps the CBI has taken to close the gap between the “Market rate” and “Official rate”? Bottom line? Nothing really… They wrote a few memos and changed how they are doing things a little. Other than making threats to deal with their endemic corruption...nothing really. So what is it? Short story – they want to. For a very long time the IMF, UN, WB and others have had these guidelines in place. However, Iraq and her corruption politicians have thumbed their noses at the world systems and continued robbing their own people blind...right up to the point of nearly setting the whole Middle East on fire for the nothing more important than a slight political edge in the then upcoming elections.

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG On the other hand, the IMF, UN, WB and others have been content to shrug their shoulders and leave Iraq at the same value and in the same (financial) condition she has been in for decades. If they don’t want to play ball – no reason to let them back in until they can show some financial accountability. All of this begs the question – “What does the IMF, UN and WB have to do with the value of Iraq’s currency”? Iraq can declare whatever number they dream up, much like Saddam did. If no one will accept it, buys it or agrees to hold it – what does it matter what the number is? Fast forward to today… we watch this AMAZING closing of the “Market rate” and “Official rate” gap in Iraq… It hasn’t EVER happened. Why now?

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG First, who is this announcement by the CBI for? Does this affect the everyday people in Iraq? If it did, it would be to the tune of few dinars per transaction… so no, it doesn’t affect them much. Then who is the CBI talking to? I see this as a public declaration by the GOI and CBI to the IMF and others they intend to play ball. Secondly, they have to do this before they will be fully accepted by the world exchange markets. It appears they intend to get there quickly. Why? The answer to this whole commentary is simple… BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. They simply lacked the right level of desire before. It seems like they have it now. Going back to what are they doing to affect this change? Dealing with their corruption. That’s it. Do I care what they do or how they do it? I do not. The end result will be the same. I am happy we are seeing real results...

dinarguru.com