Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-3-18

Iraqi

7-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] 1. Chapter 7...Gone..most of it...Enough /wow 2. UNSC unfreezes Assets /wow 3. HM /wow 4. FATF /wow 5. Laundering Money, Counterfeiting 6. Corruption, Control /wow 7. POS /hmmm PCC /wow USN /wow 8. CBI Gov. Alak, Awarded-Gov. of the Year /wow 9. Abadi - PM /wow 10. Cockroaches run to nowhere /wow 11. MasterCard 12. ATM's 13. SDR BASKET & it's Value Today 14. No more OFAC 15. Sound of INTERNATIONALISM 16. All in June. Compression of Time...On the CUSP...ACCELERATED.... A Plethora of CBI Articles, for an RI Rainbow...

7-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday the withdrawal of the license of a brokerage company to sell and buy foreign currencies for violating the instruction." Folks this is the withdrawal of the licenses of these companies TO MEDIATE THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES. Get it now why the CBI had to stall the project? Also we know the CBI was under scrutiny with the MCP monitoring with the IMF in the attempt also to control the rate of the dinar to with 2% of CBI rate vs Street rate. ...So a lot of this FRAUD and MANIPULATION was preventing this and driving up the US Dollar and bringing down the dinar. ...I told everyone that the real reason why the CBI held up the continuation of the “project to delete the zeros” was due to the FRAUD and MANIPULATION with the currency ( in particular the currency auctions).

7-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Under Article 8 of the UN Charter for member nations, they must be able to control their currency and there are strict rules. ...This is...why they wanted to wait until AFER the elections to go after the culprits. We see them now acting swiftly on this action. Article quote: "At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament will end, and they will no longer hold parliamentary immunity." My conclusion can’t be anything other than sticking to my mid-July timeframe to hear any announcement from the CBI that they are going to forward once again with the “project to delete the zeros”. I am not going to speculate as to when they will actually do it, but it will be shortly.

7-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Clare] Trump & the level playing field... USN & IQD Asset backed, ready to go in basket... Colossal, YEP!... combined with electronic dinar, POS & PCC ...things are very close...look at currencies pegged to the USD not just the IQD... It's all good, much in play, much in motion, that NO ONE is reading about!!!

7-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A good article today...sounds like Sadr is calling for currency reform.

7-2-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 We did expect some things to happen over the weekend, and there are some interesting tidbits from members, stories they are relating. The big question is WHEN? One member was connected with someone in the Kuwaiti revaluation, and he got a text telling him to be ready at a moment’s notice. Another member has an Iraqi friend, and she is now excited after news from her family who were celebrating something this weekend – an actual exchange, or at least good news from Iraq...

7-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I continue on my path of reading the news articles and periodically contacting my friend in the CBI. Between these I get all the news I need to bring you up-to-date, reliable, accurate and factual news... ...the news could not get any better and it is exactly what we want to hear and I expected to hear at this point in time. I am do glad that this election drama did not take a turn for the worst. My last timeframe, when we might see the RV, was not until at least mid July. I see no evidence yet to change this timeframe. In the events from the last couple days I have nothing to do but to confirm that I am correct and so I am moving forward again with this same timeframe.

7-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Just was reading the latest Regional Economic Outlook from the IMF which came out today..."However, in Iran and Iraq, banking systems continue to face numerous challenges, which will be the focus of reforms expected to be implemented this year." Don't know about Iran's banking system as it seems to be going backwards at this point due to the sanctions but Iraq is making positive strides especially with the recent articles from the weekend.

7-2-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “Iraq officially exits from list of countries subject to monitoring and follow-up by FATF” More shackles came off.. UNSC lifted Sanctions and released frozen Iraqi assets, HM Treasury released frozen assets. No more OFAC list and now this from the FATF.. Fairly sure with Alak getting the Banking Award for 2018 shows that everything is in place to finish up the reforms.. imo. Now it seems to me that Commercial Banks can do business inside and outside of Iraq. They don't say which ones, but, imo that would be BIG BANKS Globally too. Quote: "This trend will be positively reflected on Iraq by facilitating foreign remittances, which will be carried out without international supervision or the US Federal Reserve, so that remittances will arrive more quickly and facilitate the process of trade with the countries of the world," ...That "Iraqi traders will feel the usefulness of this decision as well as commercial banks clearly during the coming period."

7-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, received the Best Governor of a Central Bank at the level of the Arab countries..." well, well, well…look at all the wonderful reforms he has helped implement in Iraq. Quote: “notably the maintenance of the exchange rate and closing the gap between the official price and the market price”. This is the MCP folks. They mentioned this one first. We know this was the hold up in getting the currency reinstated and moving fully to Article 8.

7-2-2018 Newshound/Intel BGG Article: "Iraq: 20 Lawmakers to Be Arrested as Parliament Term Ends" I’m a little curious to see if there is any specific sectarian break-down on this round of prosecutions. Not that it really makes a direct impact on the overall investment – I’m just curious. It also looks like, to me, the political climate is getting better and better. Progress. Anyone telling you the political climate isn’t important simply isn’t paying attention. The things we are seeing unfold right now are pretty good for the overall welfare of this investment and Iraq in general.

dinarguru.com