Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-22-16

Iraqi

11-22-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq new 500-dinar note (B357) confirmed" Good stuff, so, from all appearance's, they not only need this note now, they're going to need it in the foreseeable future. As the value slowly rises the note will go from a value of .50 to a buck and hopefully all the way to $500 when the value reaches 1-1. During that time, the newer notes like the 1, 5, 10, 20 and 100 will come out. I'm looking forward to Iraq starting the process in 2017 so that in time, they can get to the lower denominated notes.

11-22-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq new 500-dinar note (B357) confirmed" Not new, just updated with Kurdish language and two dots. Btw, this to me is another good sign that the plan is what we all believe. They are necessary now. Their worth is .50 cents. The fact that they spend money on upgrading them to me implies they expect them to continue to be used for a while. Which is exactly what we want.

11-22-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling they are talking about setting up for the ISX going on Nasdaq coming up here pretty quick. They didn’t give an exact date but these guys are moving things….We know they are going to be on Nasdaq here pretty soon because of the way everything is being set up. If you walk up to somebody’s computer and there’s nothing on that computer, no operating system but you’ve got a Window 10 manual sitting there and you’ve got the software with the Window 10 software CD still in the package not opened yet that gives you a clue on what they are going to load on that computer right? That’s basically what’s happening. They have the Iraq Stock Exchange sitting there and they have this package with the software to load up the Nasdaq. They have the manual for Nasdaq sitting there. And it’s very exciting.

11-22-2016 Newshound Guru EHankins ...WATCHING THE INFRASTRUCTURE EXPLODING AND THE CLEARING OF MOSUL AND COMMODITIES HAPPENINGS IN IRAQ IS THE EVIDENCE OF BIG, BOOKOO BUCKS $$$$ FLYING AROUND IN IRAQ WAS EVIDENCE OF THE FAT LADIES INABILITY TO HIDE ALL THE MR [MONETARY REFORM] TAKING PLACE. ...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TIMING AND STUDY BETWEEN NOVEMBER 25TH THROUGH DECEMBER 7TH. IRAQ IS ABOUT TO BE GIVEN BIRTH AS A NEW CREATION AND FULFILL IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE...THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR.

11-21-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite [Iraq new 500-dinar note (B357) confirmed...] Hmmmm...why invest the million of $ into a new note with new security features and the inclusion of the Kurdish language when that note is currently valued at approximately $0.50. Not a lot of need for it in the current marketplace. 500 IQD (note) X $0.00086 = $0.43 (43 cents)

11-21-2016 Intel Guru Delta "New 500-Dinar note-confirmed" ...with Kurdish text on back.

11-21-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling ...The two year process starts when they start adding value to the currency. What leads up to that 2 year process is them reducing the note count. There was speculation they were supposed to revalue in 2011…maybe…but they didn’t have the note count reduced so they weren’t in a position to pull the trigger. They were going to do it in 2013…maybe…but they didn’t reduce the note count so they weren’t in a position to pull the trigger. 2015? That’s a different ball game. 2016? Where we’re at right now…that’s a different ball game. They can pull the trigger. And now they are talking about the beginning of 2017…guess what...they can do it and the math backs it up. So to be very very clear, the 2 year process starts when they start adding value…so we are not in that 2 year process…yet. Whenever they do it they’ll do it. What you should be worried about is if they reduce the note count. And they have. So there’s no worries. The key always was the note count.

11-21-2016 Intel Guru RayRen98 We have been looking for the lower denominations to be released every day this week. The Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. The next thing is for the currency to change its value inside the country and then outside the country. We’re ready, everything is done, and banks are ready for international action. The Budget might not implemented until the New Year, but we can have an RV any time up ‘til then. As far as I’m concerned, we’re here! We are still at ‘any minute’ until I hear otherwise. I’m very happy because I see the light at the end of the tunnel... I do believe it is coming, and coming very, very soon.

11-21-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 20, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq from any legal attachments or liens. Further, it protects Iraqi oil products and interests and ownership by US persons from attachment as well. Executive Order 13303 also terminates sanctions specified in EO 12722, EO 12724, EO 13290, as it applies to the development fund. ...Exec Order 13303...is not going anywhere and is here to stay until it is renewed again in May 2017, if needed. Besides what difference does it make once the currency goes international anyhow? Full sanctions are then lifted.

11-21-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq's oil contracts make joining OPEC output cut more painful" Quote: "Iraq would have to compensate international oil companies for limits placed on their production, according to industry sources and documents seen by Reuters, further reducing the prospect it will join any OPEC deal to curb the group's output." ...Iraq wants OPEC to remain strong and unified, as long as they don't have to abide the oil cuts. I'm betting that once ISIL is removed from Mosul their next excuse will be they need money to rebuild Anbar Province. Bottom line, I don't see these guys cutting production anytime in the foreseeable future.

dinarguru.com