7-6-2012 Poppy3 it is going to be a great day. I am expecting a blessing and my expectors are turned on...That guy i just saw in the mirror has a big smile on his face...today would be a awesome day to hear about the rv happening and all the Iraq people dancing in the streets and thanking their leadership. The sources all still saying nothing has changed the fact they all have been told the dong is about to go at any moment and they don't understand why it hasn't...because they all recieved notice day before yesterday to expect it over the next 48 hours, which ended today.

7-6-2012 BGG Najafi (Speaker of the Parliament) put off any possibility of an interrogation of Maliki in the Parliament until after July 10th (at least) and the swirl of news about various deals being worked in the background – it does look encouraging. One has to wonder – why hasn’t Maliki just gone and implemented all the agreements he made?? That should stave off the “no confidence vote” – and it would. However, there are a couple of things that he’s still angling for. If, in fact, he fully implements the Erbil – and this is a mighty big “IF”...he’s worried about what they will do to him afterwards. He’s also looking for something of a “face saving” situation and the possibility of a 3rd term.

7-6-2012 Bluwolf THIS IS A VERY ORQUESTRATED EVENT AND TIME BUYING FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES IS THE LAW OF THE LAND...HOPEFULLY THE PRESURE IS ON AND IT WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY...WE ARE IN A SECOND BY SECOND COUNTDOWN, THERE ARE NO DELAYS, NO GLITCHES AND ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF IRAQ AS NEWS IS JUST SMOKE.

7-6-2012 Bondlady why would u go to this extremes to make sure no 1 could counterfit a currency with a rate of 1166...36 new security features...36 security features is it over kill?...or do u smell what the rocks cookin... they are surely setting this all up to go international and they are setting it up to become a great world reserve currency, very telling for sure.

7-6-2012 Mike an RV will cause them to use money like we do - that is where they are heading to...we don't know exactly when but we feel it is just a matter of time before this is implemented into action and we are in that period of time and it is very exciting to see