11-15-2013 TNT Tony It was to have gone at 7 pm last night and we know some have announced it did. I wish they were right. It was scheduled for then and it did not happen. Activation of an International RV did not happen, it's not done yet. The cards are already loaded & live, which is part of the problem. People got different rates on their cards and it screwed everything up. There were some procedures that were out of place and the processed was stopped. They are working on it as fast as possible and they want it go through as fast as possible, they are trying for today. They want it to go around the world all at once. [Is this delay costing money or making us money?] It has stayed the same. This should have been over with at 7pm yesterday. When it gets fixed, it's going. We are really close guys.

11-15-2013 Loechin All is well and the Issue, from what I understand, has been resolved...CL [Christine Lagarde] was more then ticked off. [can they put this thing together tonight?] Looks like it maybe. I would say we are back on the fast trac to an RV and soon. We are stinking close.

11-15-2013 Poppy3 I AM VERY CONVINCED THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BOND SALES IS A GREAT STEP IN OUR DIRECTION. AS TO HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE AND JUST HOW LONG MALIKI THINKS HE CAN PUT THIS OFF AND STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GAIN SOME FAVOR AND CONFIDENCE WITH VOTERS FOR HIM TO HAVE A CHANCE FOR A THIRD TERM IS ONLY IN HIS MIND AND IT IS FOR SURE NONE OF US CAN FATHUM WHAT THAT IS? I AM STILL AS LATE AS ONE HOUR AGO BEING TOLD MANY IN WASHINGTON STILL THINK IT CAN AND WILL HIT BEFORE THANKSGIVING. SOME OF THE NEWS SHOWS PROGRESS AND SOME SHOWS THINGS BEING ARGUED ABOUT AND PUT OFF BETWEEN ALL THE DIFFERENT FACTIONS AND POLITICAL LEADERS FIGHTING AND POSITIONING FOR POWER. TIME WILL TELL.

11-16-2013 Wife in the Know I have been silent...for a long time. Yes some high level dinar holders have cashed in as I have stated before, and yes my husband was one of them. Believe what you want or who best suits your feelings on this subject, but the facts remain. I am sending this post to...assure you that the "average Joe" dinar investors time has finally come! The week of 11/17/13 (most likely Tuesday through Thursday) you will see on the CBI's website the official rate change of the Iraqi Dinar to 3.42. Keep an eye on the CBI's webpage.

11-16-2013 Kaperoni Article: "Member of the Finance Committee: the need for a new legislation for banks to develop its work" Another significant law that appears needed prior to the CBI making any move with monetary reform. Until Parliament returns and and addresses all these stalled laws..we wait.

11-16-2013 BGG Fact: the Dinar is regularly referred to as "grossly undervalued" on Iraqi TV...there was an Iraqi economist speaking at this “UNCTAD” in Geneva - he made mention of an imminent radical "upsurge" in the value of the IQD in the near future. Iraq has been referred to by DC as "economically able to stand on their own"...with this comment and the possibility of a few troops going over - that is interesting to me...The President seems intent on getting Iran out from under these sanctions. I look for something after these Nov 20th meetings. Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low. I heard from a "second hand" ME contact that everything was on hold until the 20th... However I have heard from a different direction things could happen much sooner...the same goes for CL being in Iraq - if she is there and stays until it's done - I think we're good. If she leaves it up to Maliki to get done - I'm less than 50/50. I am hopeful - not over confident by an means.

11-16-2013 Bluwolf SITUATION IS THAT AS OF RIGHT NOW IN MY COUNTRY [PUERTO RICO] AS IN YOURS WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE 800 # PERIOD. THERE ARE NO GLITCHES OR DELAYS, SIMPLY THERE IS NO NEGATIVE INFO OR GESTURES OUT THERE TO BE OF CONCERNS TO ANY OF US. THERE IS A GOOD SIDE ON INFORMATION THAT POINTS TO IT ACTUALLY REACHING ITS HIGHEST MOMENT AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS NOW AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. WE ARE AT THE 1 YARD LINE ABOUT TO SCORE AND WIN THIS GAME.