Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-10-19

Iraqi

4-10-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …The Iraqi dinar is going to revalue. The west set it up to revalue. Their banking system is set up for a higher rate to be able to participate in the world markets. Everybody knows this…It’s going to revalue. Do we know when? Absolutely not. And the way that it revalues things change. It simply changes. Think about…from 2011 to what it is today - It’s a completely different world. The projections are completely different. You had senators getting up in the senate and saying there was 50 years of oil left…obviously they’re full of it. Obviously they were lying and trying to create an artificial market…and they had a president that backed it all up…that’s why we live in a completely different world.

4-10-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling Things change…My confidence in the Iraqi dinar has never changed. So they have to change the tactic on what they need to do to maintain a certain economy. They are adapting to whatever the market is going to be…You shouldn’t have any fear…In my view…the worst case scenario it gets to $2.70, $2.80 and this is within the GCC and the market…So I’m just thinking about that market and what’s involved. And just like any other currency, is it too high within a market and then it won’t work…and if they avoid that and just get into the world market that’s not going to work. They have to be locally plugged in and take advantage of the international markets.

4-10-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] This is kind of where we are. I understand... there is an automated portion...maybe the entire system is automated to take our 800 number call ins. My understanding is that up until late last night ...banks were being connected to the 800 number reservation system that they had not been yet connected and they were scrambling to get those additional banks that are going to be part of the redemption process...to be connected to the automated reservation system. Now, we also heard the toll-free number could come virtually anytime now. The update was for approximately lunchtime tomorrow [Wednesday]. ...We think that could signal our start.

4-10-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Saturday... we had the Zim (Bruce said Zim, but I think he might have meant Dinar) at a very nice rate just below $8.00 on the screens. Dong is back at a lower rate than it was and it got started trading Sunday night, and it is on its way trading and I am sure it is trading back up. I am going to encourage everybody to be very excited and positive about what should be happening here this week. ...I am looking at a fantastic week for all of us.

4-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ We are still sitting here on the edge of our seats...I am still expectant ...I am tired of being this hyped up…but everything we hear from everyone is still very positive. I know it’s close...just managing our expectations is hard... I do not control the dates…just passing on the news as I am told... I have been called many names and threatened this week...this is a reason many people quit sharing... Again – this is not an “if” – it’s a “when”... Watching years of no movement and now seeing movement everywhere still has me excited. I feel we are really past the point of no return… There is a chance I will have to go silent...If I do you will get a tweet letting you all know. If there is any big news I will let you all know…

4-9-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling I noticed a big huge trend. A little bit of fear. And there is no reason for it…[My] statement…“I don’t think the dinar is going to get to $3.25.” That is just my opinion…Where does that come from?…We understand the opportunity for them to revalue is oil prices. Well there are other things on the table and it has to do the the GCC which is basically a trading block in the middle east. …what’s being proposed for peace in the middle east between Israel and the countries that surround Israel will have an indirect effect for Iraq and its currency…and it’s all good news. …The United States has agreed to put 2 Trillion into helping and sustaining the framework of this trading block…

4-9-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …The GCC countries…are going to want to be a part of that…there are two things that have to happen. Iraq has to revalue its currency to participate so they have the money to invest…If you’re getting less and less dollars because the price of oil is going down then they’re going to have to add value to their own currency to make up for that. Also, if they go too high within the GCC…no one is going to invest in Iraq. Why go to Iraq and pay $3.22…when you can go right next do or to Saudi Arabia and [pay] $.23 for whatever you’re buying. What it does it puts a cap on how far the currency can go…that’s why I’m speculating that it will never get to $3.22. And I could be completely wrong.

4-9-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...do you see the passing of the 2019 budget with the old rate in it as significant? Do you think we will now need to wait until 2020 to see an increase in the rate?...] No to both questions. I’ll expand on that briefly - the budget as passed allocated a specific dollar amount to specific items. This dollar amount gives Iraq a functioning government and will not need to be changed with the rate.

4-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Ramadan is May 5 to June 4] I believe we will be out of the gate and long done by then.

4-9-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "IRAQ IS CLOSING IN ON A MAJOR ECONOMIC BREAKTHROUGH" I LOVE IT....ALL OVER THE NEWS IN IRAQ... MORE GOOD NEWS..."free-trade zone will be established between Saudi Arabia and Iraq"

dinarguru.com