Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-1-18

Iraqi

12-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So I already proved to everyone why the end of the year (late Dec or EARLY Jan) is the BEST and MOST OPPORTUNE time period for Iraq to drop the zeros and then reinstate the currency. 1) Jan 1st is the beginning of the financial fiscal year within Iraq... 2) In ALL, and I mean ALL, of the previous, legitimate periods to reinstate the currency, they CBI always planned within LATE December to EARLY January to do it. This is well documented and FACTUAL periods...

12-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 3) Just prior to the event they begin the slow education to the citizens and we are now witnessing this event once again. We are getting very close... I do not believe the CBI will just launch all the newer smaller category notes all at once. But rather they will slowly phase in the newer notes (5, 10,25,50,100) and fils (coins) as the economy dictates... Yes, I can now truly say we are now entering this window of opportunity but we must be patient and just wait for FACTUAL news to come out.

12-1-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Rates are "at it" again. [Ray told us that rates were fluctuating yesterday; therefore, they must be fluctuating again today.]

11-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So now we are getting very close to the period when we can truly expect something might happen. Yes, we have arrived! So over the last month we see little bits and pieces of the mentioning of the “project to delete the zeros” in many of these articles. Why now? Why mention this project so much now? This project is on the minds of many as they know we are getting closer to the period when the CBI has promised many times already to deliver on their promises.

11-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I...cringe when I hear someone tell you that these damned VISA and MASTERCARDS are...international. So the Iraq citizens need a credit/debit cards to conduct business when shopping...some sort of credit/debit card to coincide with the electronic banking. ...This does not mean they can now take these cards and also use them abroad in their POS systems...these Iraqi cards are NOT...international ...At least not yet. But they do have this capability for the future. ...any new Iraqi credit or debit cards from VISA or MASTERCRAD is a move in the right direction and is everything we should be looking for now.

dinarguru.com