Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banking Laws

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks

Banking Laws

There are many countries that have strict banking laws. As always do your own due diligence and research.
    Here are a few that I have had experience with.
    Panama Is an American people friendly country and they have over 90 international banks there. Their Gov does not like our Gov much and the only reasons they will allow investigation into bank accounts are for murder and drug convictions.
    Nevis Island has probably the most strict banking laws in the world that I know of. They can not divulge any account information by law or there are very harsh penalties. The are a small island in the West Indies and offer a lot of investment opportunities as well.
    Dominica Is another that offers strict banking laws and they are also in the West Indies.

As always do your own research and due diligence.

Blessings

Thanks
    IcemanSC, I was under the impression that the US government was going to require--as in REQUIRE--any out of the country financial institution to report any and all banking activity of US citizens and to deduct taxes out the accounts and send it directly to IRS.....true or rumor? If this is true, then putting our $$ into a Warka account is not going to benefit us and actually could cost us big time. Am I confused?

Thanks
    You may want to look at this website which shows different jurisdictions around the world that offer tax savings:-

http://www.zyra.org.uk/taxhaven.htm

SENIOR EXCUTIVE MEMBER
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalom Babe View Post
    IcemanSC, I was under the impression that the US government was going to require--as in REQUIRE--any out of the country financial institution to report any and all banking activity of US citizens and to deduct taxes out the accounts and send it directly to IRS.....true or rumor? If this is true, then putting our $$ into a Warka account is not going to benefit us and actually could cost us big time. Am I confused?
    Shalom Babe, the US does not control all other governments and their banking laws. There will be some that will cooperate but others will not.

Thanks
    Banking laws in the US are restrictive to say the least, and the IRS will hunt you down relentlessly. I have been burnt before, but now with this administration, I am open to new lawful havens to do business with. Thank you for this post.

+ Reply to Thread